Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
410 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:10 pm » wrote:

 
What a bunch of ****.
Your number one go to source....
Answer the question, psycho, because I cite all those publications in toto far, far more than I cite Gateway.

Which of them are "disinformation, propaganda, lies and ****?"

You'll dodge the question,  because you're full of ****.
Log in or Register to remove ads


Crazytrain

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 5,183
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:15 pm » wrote: Answer the question, psycho, because I cite all those publications in toto far, far more than I cite Gateway.

Which of them are "disinformation, propaganda, lies and ****?"

You'll dodge the question,  because you're full of ****.
You site BS daily. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:10 pm » wrote: What a bunch of ****.
Your number one go to source is Gatewaypundit which is a far right propaganda/hoax/conspiracy theory site.
Most of the other Conservatives here don't even use it as a source.
.
Not that you're honest enough to admit it, Gateway is more accurate than any source you cite.

And it's among the most popular conservative sources in the entire country.

While your sources spread three years of "disinformation, propaganda, lies and ****" about the Russian Collusion Hoax, Gateway got it absolutely right to the degree things have been resolved.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: Disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** are NOT important factual information.
Which is "disinformation, propaganda. lies and ****," the ugly vomit you quote from random leftist wackjobs on Twitter?

Or solidly source information like this from publications with decades of excellent reputation, like the NYPost?

You censored this information the very, very first time I put it on your thread, so **** you and your repetition ****.

I post material again and again because you censor it to hide the truth.

Oh, and look how some Post Office workers were involved in voter fraud.

.
Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
By Jon Levine
A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

“There is no race in New Jersey — from City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

.....Phony Ballots 

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.


But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.
He would have his operatives fan out, going house-to-house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

“If they had spread them in all different mailboxes, nothing would have happened,” the insider said.

The tipster said sometimes postal employees are in on the scam.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”


New election ordered in NJ race marred by voter fraud charges

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political ... n-ballots/

 
You do realize that you are making my case for me, don't you, you gaping *******?
You post copied and pasted stuff like that in my threads all the time, no matter what the subject.
Thank you for proving my point about why I need to use PG because of you.

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 12:17 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:15 pm » wrote: Answer the question, psycho, because I cite all those publications in toto far, far more than I cite Gateway.

Which of them are "disinformation, propaganda, lies and ****?"

You'll dodge the question,  because you're full of ****.
You site BS daily.
He's making the case for me using PG better than I could do it myself.
Notice how he has taken over this thread and made it all about him.
That's his M.O..

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Crazytrain

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 5,183
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: He's making the case for me using PG better than I could do it myself.
Notice how he has taken over this thread and made it all about him.
That's his M.O..

trump does the same thing till it's something that he **** up. 

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,191

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:13 pm » wrote: WOW! We really are full of ourselves, aren't we Precious?

yes your "we" are precious by your own mutual opinion. what is it called when many brains only have one opinion, "open mind".
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote: Which is "disinformation, propaganda. lies and ****," the ugly vomit you quote from random leftist wackjobs on Twitter?

Or solidly source information like this from publications with decades of excellent reputation, like the NYPost?

You censored this information the very, very first time I put it on your thread, so **** you and your repetition ****.

I post material again and again because you censor it to hide the truth.

Oh, and look how some Post Office workers were involved in voter fraud.
You do realize that you are making my case for me, don't you, you gaping *******?
You post copied and pasted stuff like that in my threads all the time, no matter what the subject.
Thank you for proving my point about why I need to use PG because of you.
.
Do you realize that you're exposing yourself yet again as a shameless liar?

Your Flying Monkeys thread has no subject, yet you censored that information as soon as you saw it.

Thanks for proving my point about how you're utterly full of ****.

And no defense of your use of leftist lunacy from Twitter, of course, as you trash my excellent sources.
 
 
Last edited by Termin8tor on 16 Sep 2020, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: He's making the case for me using PG better than I could do it myself.
Notice how he has taken over this thread and made it all about him.
That's his M.O..

How utterly **** stupid. This thread is about your censorship because you can't handle opposing points of view.

Given that you censor almost everything I post in your threads, those posts are a big part of the topic.

You're not only dishonest, you're stupid.
   

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm » wrote: You do realize that you are making my case for me, don't you, you gaping *******?
You post copied and pasted stuff like that in my threads all the time, no matter what the subject.
Thank you for proving my point about why I need to use PG because of you.

What's the subject of your Flying Monkeys thread?

And if it has none, on what grounds do you object to me posting important information in it?

Run, Forrest, run!
   

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,191

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote: What's the subject of your Flying Monkeys thread?

And if it has none, on what grounds do you object to me posting important information in it?

Run, Forrest, run!
 
ready for this, it wasn't a series thread. off topic series information. catch 22
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,373

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.

like I said... You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Now run along *******... GTFO of my thread... lol

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 1:43 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.
like I said... You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Now run along *******... GTFO of my thread... lol
Make me get out.
Maybe you should have used PG.
 
This thread backfired on you just like the last whiny thread you started about 
me because you lied about me using PG to censor opposing views.
That's not why I use it.
I use it to keep idiots like you and Clem from using my threads as your own personal toilets.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,373

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote: Make me get out.
Maybe you should have used PG.
 
This thread backfired on you just like the last whiny thread you started about 
me because you lied about me using PG to censor opposing views.
That's not why I use it.
I use it to keep idiots like you and Clem from using my threads as your own personal toilets.

didn't backfire at all... You are still lying an crying like a little *******.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm » wrote: You do realize that you are making my case for me, don't you, you gaping *******?
You post copied and pasted stuff like that in my threads all the time, no matter what the subject.
Thank you for proving my point about why I need to use PG because of you.
What's the subject of your Flying Monkeys thread?

And if it has none, on what grounds do you object to me posting important information in it?

Run, Forrest, run!
 
1. I object to you spamming the same copied and pasted **** over and over, and don't say you don't do that, because I can prove it.

2. I object to you posting your disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** in my signature thread.
Important information my ***.
Cannonpointer » 11 May 2017, 3:36 pm » wrote: My senior mods have every right to control and protect their signature threads as they see fit.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote: Make me get out.
Maybe you should have used PG.
 
This thread backfired on you just like the last whiny thread you started about 
me because you lied about me using PG to censor opposing views.
That's not why I use it.
I use it to keep idiots like you and Clem from using my threads as your own personal toilets.
didn't backfire at all... You are still lying an crying like a little *******.
The only one lying and crying like a little ******* is you.
I'm not the one starting whiny threads about you.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Crazytrain

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 5,183
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 2:01 pm » wrote: 1. I object to you spamming the same copied and pasted **** over and over, and don't say you don't do that, because I can prove it.
2. I object to you posting your disinformation, propaganda, lies and ****.

poor termihater and his lap dog duck. 

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,191

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote: Make me get out.
Maybe you should have used PG.
 
This thread backfired on you just like the last whiny thread you started about 
me because you lied about me using PG to censor opposing views.
That's not why I use it.
I use it to keep idiots like you and Clem from using my threads as your own personal toilets.
when a person enters an arena of ideas there are many ideologies at play. But there is one constant among all of them, everyone is limited to timed apart while evolving in series now as parallel adapting to the moment in this atmosphere regardless the ideology promising life is more than biologically centered so far.

top down, bottom up, left wing, right wing, leaderships, fellowships, great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last to arrive that hasn't reproduced of the 4 generations here now or any diagonal between, I am centered as timed apart as anything existing in specific displacement universally here. Doesn't matter if it is a galaxy far far away or bacteria, germs, covid-19. I am part of eternal changes combined here in plain sight humans corrupted for hundreds of generations blaming each other practicing the same stupidity, ignoring how and why.

Mutually evolving self evident displacement. All the beliefs manifested historically doesn't change how, why, I am what,where, when, who I remain in plain sight ignored or not.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 2:01 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: Do you realize that you're exposing yourself yet again as a shameless liar?

Your Flying Monkeys thread has no subject, yet you censored that information as soon as you saw it.

Thanks for proving my point about how you're utterly full of ****.

And no defense of your use of leftist lunacy from Twitter, of course, as you trash my excellent sources.

 
1. I object to you spamming the same copied and pasted **** over and over, and don't say you don't do that, because I can prove it.
.
Repetition, blah, blah, blah.

Let's start with the first time I cite important information. Why do you censor it?

To hide the truth.
,.

2. I object to you posting your disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** in my signature thread.
Important information my ***.
.
Lies the psychopath. If it isn't important, I won't waste my time, and most of my sources are NOT Gateway.

And most Gateway quotes are from other credible sources it quotes.

So you're utterly full of crap, as usual.
 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,909
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.
 
.
Utterly **** hilarious from someone who quotes the lunacy found by random wackjobs on Twitter.
   

Which of the following excellent sources are "propaganda" or "drive by vomit" psycho? And ask CP for his psychotic opinion, too.

Put up or shut up.

National Review.

American Spectator.

The Federalist.

WSJ oped page.

American Greatness.

Powerline.

Daily Caller.

American Thinker.

And even Gateway is far, far more credible than your corrupt sources.
.
Bump for the psychopath who stonewalled my question to hide her blatant lie.

Not that she'll ever answer.
 

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, Ricky Tavy, rippy3838, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, WillFranklin, zkyll8 and 664 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads