400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
96 posts
NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 9:55 am » wrote: depends on your white supremacists....will they continue to blend in and raise hell with American cities?
White supremacists haven't been relevant since the democrats kicked them out of their party. They are politically homeless. The fact you believe they have found a comfortable place in the republican party is a position of pure ignorance. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

^^^^^..nice try IDIOT

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
That might be a conservative number.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Trump doesn't care about covid deaths. Nor does the republicans.

annLee

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 7:06 am » wrote: Bob Woodward
“What is really shocking to me, and I think shocking to people who have looked at this, is that he knew it was airborne, that it was going to be a serious situation back in January,” Woodward said. “The key to understanding this, for me, was let me take you to that scene of Jan. 28 in the Oval Office, when his national security adviser Robert O’Brien says, the virus will be the biggest threat, the biggest national security threat you will face as president and then the deputy, Matt Pottinger, stepped in and provided specifics.
“[Pottinger had] been a Wall Street Journal reporter in China for seven years, and he knew the Chinese lied about things like this, and he had contacts who told him, this is going to be like the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic that killed, what, 675,000 people in this country,” he continued. “The president knew this in January, and I did not learn about this meeting, which is the opening of my book, I think, it’s one of the most historic moments in the Oval Office, where a crisis is laid out, and the president doesn’t level with the American people, and it’s absolutely tragic.” “It’s tragic for Donald Trump, for the country, for the 195,000-plus people who have died,” Woodward added. “If he’d been honest and shared the truth in some form, we would be in a completely different position now. It is a monumental, catastrophic leadership failure.”

Sad era in America because of the inexperience person in our WH. Con Man, Bigot, Racist, KKK leader.....list goes on  
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Wodward
“He knew..If he’d been honest and shared the truth in some form, we would be in a completely different position now. It is a monumental, catastrophic leadership failure.”

omh

Unread post

idiots and embeciles cannot learn life is just mututally evolving reproductions timed apart as numbers present per species living in this atmosphere now, no exceptions by law or scripture promising better days tomorrow.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

omh

Unread post

Your whole world depends on what people believe possible and strive to prove it works even if it takes until extinction. But when one navigates using their first fertilized cell that evolved into their body's brain to navigate time as occupying space so far, never a missing link due to statistical averages ignoring what people don't want to accept as kinetically self evident.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

and the rednecks could care less...

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Trump-loving former Republican official who hated face masks dies from COVID-19

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump- ... s-from-19/

duck615

Unread post

Damn the room retard is pathetic

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Anti-republiKlan » 20 Sep 2020, 5:00 pm » wrote: 400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

and the rednecks could care less...
Nice talking point, let me know when it happens.

“When the media is behind your movement, you aren’t the resistance.”

”Based on the yard signs I’m seeing Biden will finish 3rd behind Trump and firewood for sale.“

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post