400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
96 posts
Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

"Grifty was TOLD to stop flights from China"

He ONLY stopped Chinese Nationals from coming in to the US....and 450,000 people came in from Europe that either had visited China, or that were in an affected area

With no end in sight, Trump’s lies just keep making the pandemic worse

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: "Oh, it's just The Sniffles."

Skin these dumb **** alive.
It's more like herpes. 80% get it and don't even know they had it.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:04 am » wrote: It's more like herpes. 80% get it and don't even know they had it.
Maybe you should just shut the **** up?

You eagerly recatapult **** so stupid even Grifty doesn't believe it.

Call your folks, they'll be so proud.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

neue regel

Unread post

Absolutely 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
But Grifty completely and murderously deceiving you is what, "comforting"?

You people are the dumbest **** to shuffle on this orb.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

duck615

Unread post

Sad democrats cared more to impeach the President... instead of trying to fight this virus...

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: Maybe you should just shut the **** up?

You eagerly recatapult **** so stupid even Grifty doesn't believe it.

Call your folks, they'll be so proud.
Cdc says 80% are asymptomatic and never develop symptoms. That is clearly shown in antibody tests that demonstrate we had millions of infected in NYC and LA. Those cities did not see overwhelming cases in their hospitals, they did not see a huge increase in deaths. Argue your propaganda with them, against the easily sourced statistics and simple deductions that can be made. Argue with the reality that covid19 is a dud.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Pelosi isn't the Prez.....the Lying Huckster for Uneducated rednecks is

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:14 am » wrote: Cdc says 80% are asymptomatic and never develop symptoms. That is clearly shown in antibody tests that demonstrate we had millions of infected in NYC and LA. Those cities did not see overwhelming cases in their hospitals, they did not see a huge increase in deaths. Argue your propaganda with them, against the easily sourced statistics and simple deductions that can be made. Argue with the reality that covid19 is a dud.
How **** stupid do you have to be to cling to a lie?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Isabel

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 16 Sep 2020, 7:10 am » wrote: COVD-19 is no worse than that common flu. Gargle with some Lysol.  It will just go away. 
Like magic!

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Its a Dem Hoax!

like Global Warming.....

right rednecks???

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
The gift that keeps on giving...

One of the main factors driving distrust of a potential coronavirus vaccine, experts say, is the concern that President Trump may force the FDA to approve an untested vaccine to boost his reelection chances. Federal public health officials have reportedly expressed similar concerns. More broadly, the emphasis on speed can send the message that the proper steps to ensure a vaccine is safe and effective aren’t being taken. A concerted effort to depoliticize the development process by the administration would help improve public trust in a vaccine, experts say.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/can ... 01693.html

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Only 400,000?  Trump now says he"played-up" the COVID-19 threat from the beginning. 

https://youtu.be/Ee_uujKuJMI

Are there any American idiots in the house...sheeple that are still buying Trump's lies"

https://youtu.be/EkI5ZA8U7jg

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:04 am » wrote: It's more like herpes. 80% get it and don't even know they had it.
(CNN) wedding in Maine is linked to 176 Covid-19 cases and the deaths of seven people who didn't attend the celebration, demonstrating just how easily and quickly the virus can spread at social gatherings, public health experts say.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: How **** stupid do you have to be to cling to a lie?
You must be pretty **** stupid. This thing is highly contagious. It's herpes with a cough. It's rarely lethal on It's own. 9k have died from Covid-19 in the United States. The rest have died with it and an average of 2.6 significant comorbidities. Comorbidities such as trauma from a serious car accident, suicide, stage 4 cancer. How many of the 180k that died WITH covid19 were asymptomatic? 

neue regel

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:26 am » wrote: The gift that keeps on giving...

One of the main factors driving distrust of a potential coronavirus vaccine, experts say, is the concern that President Trump may force the FDA to approve an untested vaccine to boost his reelection chances. Federal public health officials have reportedly expressed similar concerns. More broadly, the emphasis on speed can send the message that the proper steps to ensure a vaccine is safe and effective aren’t being taken. A concerted effort to depoliticize the development process by the administration would help improve public trust in a vaccine, experts say.

I’ll believe whatever Fauci says. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:26 am » wrote: The gift that keeps on giving...

Liberals lie, so you blame Trump,.

How typically dishonest.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

THE STABLE GENIUS
542 individuals in trump’s administration who have resigned or been fired
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:28 am » wrote: (CNN) wedding in Maine is linked to 176 Covid-19 cases and the deaths of seven people who didn't attend the celebration, demonstrating just how easily and quickly the virus can spread at social gatherings, public health experts say.
It's highly contagious and will kill people of advanced age and those with significant comorbidities. I am not downplaying anything. If you are around groups of people you should reconsider visiting your elderly relatives in person. We need to focus on protecting the elderly from this thing, just as we do for other respiratory diseases that tend to seriously impact this demographic.