400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
96 posts
NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
neueregel » 16 Sep 2020, 8:29 am » wrote: I’ll believe whatever Fauci says.
He quoted Yahoo entertainment as a NEWS source. And he dares ask me for citations?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: It's highly contagious and will kill people of advanced age and those with significant comorbidities. I am not downplaying anything. If you are around groups of people you should reconsider visiting your elderly relatives in person. We need to focus on protecting the elderly from this thing, just as we do for other respiratory diseases that tend to seriously impact this demographic.
You just need to stop enabling the massacre..

Maybe you should stop posting about Covid....

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:36 am » wrote: He quoted Yahoo entertainment as a NEWS source. And he dares ask me for citations?
Where the **** do you get the nerve to comment on sources?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:40 am » wrote: You just need to stop enabling the massacre..

Maybe you should stop posting about Covid....
There is no massacre to enable. There is a political campaign to use a pandemic for partisan gain, which I find pathetic. 

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

""There is a political campaign to use a pandemic for partisan gain, which I find pathetic""

400,000 DEAD AMERICANS by X-Mas....all because Prez MORON is an INCOMPETENT POS

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Where the **** do you get the nerve to comment on sources?
When you cite Yahoo entertainment. 

How many Covid-19 patients have no symptoms? More than you might think. June 1, 2020 

Multiple studies indicate that a significant portion of Covid-19 patients are asymptomatic—and that could mean the disease's fatality rate is lower than previously thought.Survey results: How Covid-19 has changed 7,000+ consumers' care preferences Research suggests many patients infected with new coronavirus are asymptomaticEarly research has shown that most people who contract the new coronavirus develop mild cases of Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus, and, in some instances, individuals infected with the virus don't experience any symptoms of Covid-19. However, new studies increasingly are suggesting that the number of people who are infected with the new coronavirus but don't exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 is higher than researchers previously understood. For instance, for one study published Wednesday in JAMA Network Open, researchers examined the cases of 78 patients in Wuhan, China, who tested positive for the new coronavirus and found that about 42% of those patients did not exhibit symptoms of Covid-19. According to the study, the asymptomatic patients were more likely to be women and in their 20s, 30s, or early 40s when compared with patients who did show symptoms of Covid-19.The researchers also found that immune system damage related to Covid-19 was milder in asymptomatic patients than it was in symptomatic patients. The researchers concluded that, in general, asymptomatic patients with Covid-19 experienced less harm than Covid-19 patients who exhibited symptoms of the disease.Further, the researchers discovered that asymptomatic Covid-19 patients shed the virus for less time, at an average of eight days, than symptomatic patients, who shed the virus for an average of 19 days.For another study, published in Thorax, researchers looked at the cases of 217 people who were on a cruise ship from Australia to Antarctica and were tested for the new coronavirus. While 59% of those people tested positive for the virus, only 19% of them showed symptoms of Covid-19, according to the study.

That means 81% of the people who tested positive for the new coronavirus were asymptomatic, NBC News reports.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: There is no massacre to enable. There is a political campaign to use a pandemic for partisan gain, which I find pathetic.
How does one accomplish that, QaNeon?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

neue regel

Unread post

Only Biden can save us from the pandemic.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:47 am » wrote: When you cite Yahoo entertainment. 

How many Covid-19 patients have no symptoms? More than you might think. June 1, 2020 

Multiple studies indicate that a significant portion of Covid-19 patients are asymptomatic—and that could mean the disease's fatality rate is lower than previously thought.Survey results: How Covid-19 has changed 7,000+ consumers' care preferences Research suggests many patients infected with new coronavirus are asymptomaticEarly research has shown that most people who contract the new coronavirus develop mild cases of Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus, and, in some instances, individuals infected with the virus don't experience any symptoms of Covid-19. However, new studies increasingly are suggesting that the number of people who are infected with the new coronavirus but don't exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 is higher than researchers previously understood. For instance, for one study published Wednesday in JAMA Network Open, researchers examined the cases of 78 patients in Wuhan, China, who tested positive for the new coronavirus and found that about 42% of those patients did not exhibit symptoms of Covid-19. According to the study, the asymptomatic patients were more likely to be women and in their 20s, 30s, or early 40s when compared with patients who did show symptoms of Covid-19.The researchers also found that immune system damage related to Covid-19 was milder in asymptomatic patients than it was in symptomatic patients. The researchers concluded that, in general, asymptomatic patients with Covid-19 experienced less harm than Covid-19 patients who exhibited symptoms of the disease.Further, the researchers discovered that asymptomatic Covid-19 patients shed the virus for less time, at an average of eight days, than symptomatic patients, who shed the virus for an average of 19 days.For another study, published in Thorax, researchers looked at the cases of 217 people who were on a cruise ship from Australia to Antarctica and were tested for the new coronavirus. While 59% of those people tested positive for the virus, only 19% of them showed symptoms of Covid-19, according to the study.

That means 81% of the people who tested positive for the new coronavirus were asymptomatic, NBC News reports.
When you cite Yahoo entertainment. 
yea, Q....a real area of strength for you...

You are ballgumming a Reality TV creation.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 8:45 am » wrote: ""There is a political campaign to use a pandemic for partisan gain, which I find pathetic""

400,000 DEAD AMERICANS by X-Mas....all because Prez MORON is an INCOMPETENT POS
WITH Covid-19, not from Covid-19. A highly contagious virus that has up to an 80% asymptomatic rate the fact someone is dying with covid19 is almost irrelevant. May as well say 400,000 died WITH herpes.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 16 Sep 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: Only Biden can save us from the pandemic.
Why are you such a coward?

This is the **** resulting from your lousy choice.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

the rednecks....."who cares"

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: 400,000 Dead Americans by Jan 1st because of Prez MORON

the rednecks....."who cares"
Cheerleading a virus has always been **** pathetic. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:52 am » wrote: WITH Covid-19, not from Covid-19. A highly contagious virus that has up to an 80% asymptomatic rate the fact someone is dying with covid19 is almost irrelevant. May as well say 400,000 died WITH herpes.
No, lying QaNeon..

The cause of death is Covid.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: Cheerleading a virus has always been **** pathetic.
Not nearly as pathetic as making that **** up.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Covid-19??

No..the trump Virus

neue regel

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Why are you such a coward?

This is the **** resulting from your lousy choice.
Why are you beating me up? I just admitted that Biden can do what Trump couldn’t. What more do you want from me?   

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 16 Sep 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: Why are you beating me up? I just admitted that Biden can do what Trump couldn’t. What more do you want from me? 
Beating you up, Snowflake?

Holding you to account.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

neue regel

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:06 am » wrote: Beating you up, Snowflake?

Holding you to account.
Holding me to account for agreeing with you? Have you gone mad?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 16 Sep 2020, 9:07 am » wrote: Holding me to account for agreeing with you? Have you gone mad?
You don't have the onions for this, Deplorable 
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.