Trump Blames Biden, Who Isn’t President, For Not Instituting Mask Mandate

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
91 posts
Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 10:52 am » wrote: ROTFL!

"You didn't read my post you didn't read my post you didn't read my post you didn't read my post you didn't read my post you didn't read my post!!!!!!!!!!
STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!""

What a **** clown you are.

You are so **** stupid...LOL! The dumbest one hear. Well you couldn't prove what you were supposed to prove. You lose again. 

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You knew Veginas would only get louder in his cowardice when caught?  Got any more bold predictions?  Something like it will probably be daylight at noon?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Isabel

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: You are so **** stupid...LOL! The dumbest one hear. Well you couldn't prove what you were supposed to prove. You lose again.
""The dumbest one hear.""

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
My god, this just keeps getting better all the time.

YOU:   Well you couldn't prove what you were supposed to prove. You lose again. 

Of course I did. I jammed it so far up your blown-out *** you can taste it.

Last edited by Isabel on 16 Sep 2020, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Unread post

Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 10:56 am » wrote: ""The dumbest one hear.""

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

LOL! ****, I **** that one up...LOL! Good one. 

Nonetheless, the point remains. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: LOL! ****, I **** that one up...LOL! Good one. 

Nonetheless, the point remains.
As always, in conflict with the evidence. 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 10:07 am » wrote: Vag is about to do the St. Vitus Dance....

https://youtu.be/XgAXUwgiYVA
Your self destructive plunge will happen before he does the dance. Oh, Isabel implodes with you. You two aren't going alone.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Trump is trying to dodge all responsibility.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Coolguy10013 » 16 Sep 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: Trump Blames Biden, Who Isn’t President, For Not Instituting Mask Mandate

He came out of his FOX News, OANN bubble and faced some real voters and it didn't go well for him.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:57 am » wrote:

He came out of his FOX News, OANN bubble and faced some real voters and it didn't go well for him.
Really freaking hilarious given that your candidate is hiding from even the easiest softball questions from his fawning supporters in the corrupt liberal MSM.

And has to read basic answers to easy questions from a, giggle, teleprompter.

"Move that up.....Uh, ah......"

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:32 pm » wrote: .
Really freaking hilarious given that your candidate is hiding from even the easiest softball questions from his fawning supporters in the corrupt liberal MSM.

And has to read basic answers to easy questions from a, giggle, teleprompter.

"Move that up.....Uh, ah......"
Watching you guys defend trump is funny as ****. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:57 am » wrote: He came out of his FOX News, OANN bubble and faced some real voters and it didn't go well for him.

And not to point out how stupid you're being, he's been taking hours and hours and hours and hours of hardball, set up and crooked questions for four years from the corrupt liberal MSM.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 11:08 am » wrote: As always, in conflict with the evidence.
As always, evades questions.

why did you omit the link?  Evaded.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:57 am » wrote: He came out of his FOX News, OANN bubble and faced some real voters and it didn't go well for him.
He's continuing to show the world what a complete incompetent moron he is. Of course is moronic cult "drinks" it all up. 

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

omh

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 16 Sep 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote: He's continuing to show the world what a complete incompetent moron he is. Of course is moronic cult "drinks" it all up.
how many worlds exist in this atmosphere? Answer is, as many as humans make believe possible. Then divide the population up for some to pretend to be that nationality or spirituality..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 11:08 am » wrote: As always, in conflict with the evidence.
Having already provided a link, what are you lacking now, needy *******?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
Coolguy10013 » 16 Sep 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote: He's continuing to show the world what a complete incompetent moron he is. Of course is moronic cult "drinks" it all up.
Only retards take the man seriously 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: Only retards take the man seriously
Hey, intellect corrupts, instincts correct.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Everyone knew trump was Nuts....but the rednecks related

omh

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 5:55 pm » wrote: Everyone knew trump was Nuts....but the rednecks related
No better example of my last post.^^^^^^ Too many others just like this.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
Trump actually has to run on his record.