Trump Blames Biden, Who Isn’t President, For Not Instituting Mask Mandate

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
91 posts
omh

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: LOL! He is sweating. He is trying to think of a way to turn this on me.
Nothing stands against the test of relative time as mutually evolving reproductions timed apart so far. Watch people never address it as they know their reality is less than completely honest.

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:50 am » wrote: No...my reputation doesn't need your validation. It wouldn't be accretive.

You're a liar and an imbecile.

Do we have a deal?
LOL! I knew it! 

I called your bluff...you **** liar. No matter how many times you try to slither out of it, no matter how many times you try to turn it on me, your induction to the Hall of Shame on the forum has been cemented.

Tool. 

Prediction: You will reply "no...then a bunch of verbal vomit filled with deflections..."
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:51 am » wrote: Stick around, Geezer...you can chip in to his contribution.
Again character of vernacular tribalism, I counter psychological Mutually Assured Destruction with physical Mutually Ancestral Displacements timed apart now.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 9:45 am » wrote: Prove your claim that I lied.

no evidence
no evidence
no evidence
This is the actual content of the post to which you link.
 Over and over, Trump plasters his pathological insecurity on marquee display. “I don’t think Obama’s smart,” he says, adding, “Hey look, I went to the best schools, I did great. … You know, they talk about the elite … they have nice houses. No, I have much better than them, I have better everything than them, including education.” His uncle, as he has said many times, was a brilliant MIT professor who knew about nuclear weapons—“so I understand that stuff,” the president says. “You know, genetically.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... eview.html

Clinically Sub-Normal.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:56 am » wrote: This is the actual content of the post to which you link.
^^^Bluffer

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 9:53 am » wrote: LOL! I knew it! 

I called your bluff...you **** liar. No matter how many times you try to slither out of it, no matter how many times you try to turn it on me, your induction to the Hall of Shame on the forum has been cemented.

Tool. 

Prediction: You will reply "no...then a bunch of verbal vomit filled with deflections..."
I'm calling yours, again.

Do we have a deal?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Isabel

Unread post

no evidence
no evidence
no evidence
No problem!
BEND OVER, endlessly lying clown.
You LIED when you changed BV's post from THIS:

"Over and over, Trump plasters his pathological insecurity on marquee display. “I don’t think Obama’s smart,” he says, adding, “Hey look, I went to the best schools, I did great. … You know, they talk about the elite … they have nice houses. No, I have much better than them, I have better everything than them, including education.” His uncle, as he has said many times, was a brilliant MIT professor who knew about nuclear weapons—“so I understand that stuff,” the president says. “You know, genetically.”
Clinically Sub-Normal."

To THIS:
Blackvegetable » 25 minutes ago » wrote: 
25 minutes ago
My lie was exposed by Vegas yesterday...but because I am a predictable coward, I'll pretend that it never happened by simply evading through any meaningless question.
So, how did that EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE!  SCREEEEE!  feel when I jammed it up your streteched-out whore ***?

Last edited by Isabel on 16 Sep 2020, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: I'm calling yours, again.

Do we have a deal?

Dude! Enough!! You have been caught. Turning it around on me will never get you out of this! Stop! Just admit you **** up and I will let it be you God Damn stupid *******. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa

How deep are you willing to dig here, Vag?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 9:59 am » wrote: Dude! Enough!! You have been caught. Turning it around on me will never get you out of this! Stop! Just admit you **** up and I will let it be you God Damn stupid *******.
https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42730

Prediction: Vag will not be man enough to acknowledge....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Vegas

Unread post

Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 9:59 am » wrote: No problem!

"Over and over, Trump plasters his pathological insecurity on marquee display. “I don’t think Obama’s smart,” he says, adding, “Hey look, I went to the best schools, I did great. … You know, they talk about the elite … they have nice houses. No, I have much better than them, I have better everything than them, including education.” His uncle, as he has said many times, was a brilliant MIT professor who knew about nuclear weapons—“so I understand that stuff,” the president says. “You know, genetically.”
Clinically Sub-Normal."

To THIS:

So, how did that EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE!  SCREEEEE!  feel when I jammed it up your streteched-out whore ***?
LOL! moron. Your claim was that I lied, I never denied changing his post. You claimed that I lied. How are more words inside the post a lie?

No evidence
No evidence
No evidence.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:59 am » wrote: How deep are you willing to dig here, Vag?
digging or going into something only lasts half way.
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 9:35 am » wrote: ""and I'll show my Tax Returns right after the Election""

Michael Cohen reveals Trump’s ‘biggest fear’ about having his tax returns released in CNN interview

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/michae ... interview/
“His biggest fear is, if that tax return was released, there’s a whole slew of accountants and forensic accountants that will rip through it and he will end up with a massive tax bill, penalties, fines, and possibly even tax fraud,” he said.
Even his disciples know he's a fraud. This is why I don't understand why they love him.  Oh wait, Cohen did tell the ladies of The View the other day he thinks they love him for racist reasons.

I've actually thought that all along.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42730

Prediction: Vag will not be man enough to acknowledge....

Finally...LOL! You didn't read the article though did you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It said that 1 is right and 16 is also right. It was written ambiguously therefore either could be it. Go back and read it you moron.

This is twice you posted an article that you didn't read. 

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

""Even his disciples know he's a fraud. This is why I don't understand why they love him. Oh wait, Cohen did tell the ladies of The View the other day he thinks they love him for racist reasons""

exactly...the deeper the red a state is...(redneck)....the more popular their POS is

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 9:59 am » wrote: No problem!

Clinically Sub-Normal."

To THIS:

Vag is about to do the St. Vitus Dance....

https://youtu.be/XgAXUwgiYVA
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 10:05 am » wrote: Finally...LOL! You didn't read the article though did you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It said that 1 is right and 16 is also right. It was written ambiguously therefore either could be it. Go back and read it you moron.

This is twice you posted an article that you didn't read.

Vag,

Did I reproduce your answer, verbatim and in toto?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Isabel

Unread post

Hey - let's look at that AGAIN!

BV's actual post:
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: Over and over, Trump plasters his pathological insecurity on marquee display. “I don’t think Obama’s smart,” he says, adding, “Hey look, I went to the best schools, I did great. … You know, they talk about the elite … they have nice houses. No, I have much better than them, I have better everything than them, including education.” His uncle, as he has said many times, was a brilliant MIT professor who knew about nuclear weapons—“so I understand that stuff,” the president says. “You know, genetically.”
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... eview.html

Clinically Sub-Normal.
Screaming Whore Vegas' LIE about BV's post:
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: My lie was exposed by Vegas yesterday...but because I am a predictable coward, I'll pretend that it never happened by simply evading through any meaningless question.
And here is Screaming Whore Vegas' desperate, whimpering attempt to LIE away his LIE:

no evidence
no evidence
no evidence
Which just got shoved right up his lying whore ***.
Sideways.
With no lube.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
Last edited by Isabel on 16 Sep 2020, 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Isabel

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Sep 2020, 10:01 am » wrote: LOL! moron. Your claim was that I lied, I never denied changing his post.
So you LIED about what he said.
Glad to see you finally admit what a pathetic LYING clown you are.

YOU:  You claimed that I lied. How are more words inside the post a lie?

You LIED about what he said.

YOU:    No evidence
No evidence
No evidence.

Sure there is.  It's just that I've jammed it so far up your *** that you can't see it any more.

Vegas

Unread post

Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 10:09 am » wrote: Hey - let's look at that AGAIN!

BV's actual post:

Screaming Whore Vegas' LIE about BV's [post:

And here is Screaming Whore Vegas' desperate, whimpering attempt to LIE away his LIE:

Which just got shoved right up his lying whore ***.
Sideways.
With no lube.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

So you can't prove my lie...LOL!