Thank You Nefarious101 For Bringing Up the Word Sentient

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
5 posts
omh

Unread post

Sentient is self aware from a we are characters of intellectual tomorrows when always mutually evolving replacements sustaining the active numbers occupying space so far..

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 16 Sep 2020, 9:12 am » wrote: Sentient is self aware from a we are characters of intellectual tomorrows when always mutually evolving replacements sustaining the active numbers occupying space so far..
Trust me on this....until I obliged him to look it up, Naffy doubted it was English.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:14 am » wrote: Trust me on this....until I obliged him to look it up, Naffy doubted it was English.
I trust you are of character rotten to the core of your mutually evolving displacement. can't tell you to go to hell or even send you there, you made one yourself, enjoy it until you die. Live long as never be believed again.

You know about karma correct, you rejected what life is in plain sight and directed everyone you know to reject it like wise. when they find out you misled them on purpose to make yourself feel exceptional, friends in need............are allies denying real.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:14 am » wrote: Trust me on this....until I obliged him to look it up, Naffy doubted it was English.
Lol funny. 

omh

Unread post

When people agree to disagree what is it they mutually don't want anyone else to find out? What is the big secret only those in charge are allowed to keep from everyone else.

Life only exists with mutually evolving replacements timed apart now? it happens in plain sight.