Michael Cohen reveals the ConMans ‘biggest fear’ about having his Tax Returns released in CNN interview

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
8 posts
Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Trump’s former personal attorney told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on Tuesday that President Donald Trump has much to fear about having his tax returns released.During an interview to promote his new book, titled “Disloyal,” Cohen was asked by Camerota why Trump is so reluctant to release his tax returns despite pledging for years to make them public. Cohen replied that, for one thing, they would reveal Trump isn’t nearly as rich as he pretends to be.
“He doesn’t report the income he claims,” the former Trump attorney explained. “His wealth is not as significant, and I imagine they were probably lenient in how they took deductions.” However, Cohen also said that being exposed for not being as wealthy as he has claimed is not the president’s biggest worry.“His biggest fear is, if that tax return was released, there’s a whole slew of accountants and forensic accountants that will rip through it and he will end up with a massive tax bill, penalties, fines, and possibly even tax fraud,” he said.Watch the video below.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

My prediction remains, if we ever see them, Prez Hucksters taxes will reveal MASSIVE FRAUD and that his "net worth" is Negative Billions

and we'll find out exactly how much he owes BFF Putin

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

https://www.propublica.org/...

He showed lenders his buildings were more profitable than they were to secure better loan terms, while simultaneously showing taxing authorities they were less profitable to get lower property taxes.

Bank fraud and tax fraud. A two-fer.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

He has burned through most of his fortune, which was never actually more than about two billion tops at any given time....since he can't get loaned a thin dime in the US, it will open all what he owes to Putin and Deutche Bank...this is going to be good...LMAO!!!

JeanMoulin

Unread post

Everyone should know by now that everything he says is a lie, so why would anyone think that he is as rich as he claims? I can see more of a damaged ego. I think that's more important to him then any crimes committed. He's never been afraid of committing crimes. Does it every day.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Woodward....."trump is in a world all to himself....and its not reality"

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

The ConMan is afraid of being held accountable for his criminal behavior and being sent to prison... I think that fear is on a primal level with him since he's an ******* who is heavily defended and insulated from reality by his flunky sycophants and assorted loser family members!