Herd mentality will overcome the virus

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
62 posts
JeanMoulin

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

This according to THE PIG. Not sure how exactly that works.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Trump is so funny.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 11:26 am » wrote: This according to THE PIG. Not sure how exactly that works.

Amazing how the moonbats get all worked up about a minor mis-wording.

Do you have any clue how utterly stupid you look?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:22 pm » wrote: .
Amazing how the moonbats get all worked up about a minor mis-wording.

Do you have any clue how utterly stupid you look?

Like you guys wouldn't have fun if Biden did the same thing.       

omh

Unread post

JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 11:26 am » wrote: This according to THE PIG. Not sure how exactly that works.
what doesn't destroy me makes me stronger. You really need to accept how life works naturally timing reproducitons as mutually occupying space now to the actual numbers present in ever changing forms since shaped began as a fertilized cell so far.
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Herd immunity. Herd mentality is what drives democrats to support killing unborn children and promote gender confusion in their own kids.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

JeanMoulin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: Herd immunity. Herd mentality is what drives democrats to support killing unborn children and promote gender confusion in their own kids.
What you're saying. If a woman's next door neighbor has an abortion, she will get one too. That's just about the most insane thing you've said, and you've said plenty.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: What you're saying. If a woman's next door neighbor has an abortion, she will get one too. That's just about the most insane thing you've said, and you've said plenty.

Yeah he is reaching these days. 

omh

Unread post

JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: What you're saying. If a woman's next door neighbor has an abortion, she will get one too. That's just about the most insane thing you've said, and you've said plenty.

that looks like you injecting things into what he says to disqualify what he said. Isn't that called reverse psychology.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
I don't think I said that at all. Celebrating abortion as the exercise of a human right makes as much sense to me as celebration of owning a slave or celebrating throwing an undesirable into a Nazi oven. One can argue about the legality of the practice, abortion is clearly something that everyone should want to avoid and reduce in frequency. 

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: I don't think I said that at all. Celebrating abortion as the exercise of a human right makes as much sense to me as celebration of owning a slave or celebrating throwing an undesirable into a Nazi oven. One can argue about the legality of the practice, abortion is clearly something that everyone should want to avoid and reduce in frequency.
The frequency of abortions is decreasing naturally.  [Link]  Fewer women are seeking the procedure.  No one "celebrates" abortion, but a majority absolutely believe it is a choice that should be legal and available to women who, for whatever reason, do not want to carry a pregnancy to term.

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

JeanMoulin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: I don't think I said that at all. Celebrating abortion as the exercise of a human right makes as much sense to me as celebration of owning a slave or celebrating throwing an undesirable into a Nazi oven. One can argue about the legality of the practice, abortion is clearly something that everyone should want to avoid and reduce in frequency.
I don't believe that any woman really celebrates having an abortion. From a biological standpoint hormones play a role, and emotional consequences contribute also.
 I have a feeling you don't know much about women.  

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 16 Sep 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: The frequency of abortions is decreasing naturally.  [Link]  Fewer women are seeking the procedure.  No one "celebrates" abortion, but a majority absolutely believe it is a choice that should be legal and available to women who, for whatever reason, do not want to carry a pregnancy to term.
Which is a good thing. Education, availability of contraception and other items are critical. I want the murders to stop but will acknowledge progress is being made. It's not a choice, its a human child.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:03 pm » wrote: I don't believe that any woman really celebrates having an abortion. From a biological standpoint hormones play a role, and emotional consequences contribute also.
I know those that murder their babies either feel guilty or become proud advocates of their homicide. I believe the former to be the more natural reaction. Yes, abortions are celebrated in a few sick left wing circles. A **** even made an art project using fetal remains of what she claimed to be multiple induced abortions.

JeanMoulin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Which is a good thing. Education, availability of contraception and other items are critical. I want the murders to stop but will acknowledge progress is being made. It's not a choice, its a human child.
It's a fetus with the potential to become a viable human, that doesn't always happen in nature. Miscarriage's happen all the time. A fertilized egg isn't a chicken.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:09 pm » wrote: It's a fetus with the potential to become a viable human, that doesn't always happen in nature. Miscarriage's happen all the time. A fertilized egg isn't a chicken.
We do not limit abortions to periods before viability. A fully developed chicken hiding in an egg is a **** chicken. 

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Which is a good thing. Education, availability of contraception and other items are critical.
I agree.
I want the murders to stop but will acknowledge progress is being made.
Please stop changing the topic.  There are no "murders."  Abortion is legal.  No murder charges will be filed, I assure you.
It's not a choice, its a human child.
It IS a choice, one of several.  At that stage it's a FETUS.  It hasn't developed into a "child" yet.  One has to be "born alive" to be considered a person or human being under the law.  

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

omh

Unread post

RollingRock » 16 Sep 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote: I agree.

Please stop changing the topic.  There are no "murders."  Abortion is legal.  No murder charges will be filed, I assure you.

It IS a choice, one of several.  At that stage it's a FETUS.  It hasn't developed into a "child" yet.  One has to be "born alive" to be considered a person or human being under the law.
since when aren't talking points decimal points of the whole process life is taking pace so far from now on? You keep dividing the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts and multiplying by fraction/percentages never stays in sync with outcomes and incomes balancing out at the same time being the numbers present constanting change same as forms shaped since conceived to replace those making the conceptions only.

It works throughout the food chain it is what sustains adapt or become extinct to each reproduction alive. Only one reason to sustain ancestral doubt.

JeanMoulin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: We do not limit abortions to periods before viability. A fully developed chicken hiding in an egg is a **** chicken.
It would be very difficult for woman to get a fully developed infant aborted unless there were instances of a serious health risk to the mother. And that is extremely rare because with the advent of modern medical science, you do know what that word science means, doctors can determine those problems in the early stages of pregnancy. I don't know what state you live in, but here there are absolutely limits. Science, there's that bad word again you people hate, has determined the age of viability, and a conservative supreme court has agreed with it.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:03 pm » wrote: I don't believe that any woman really celebrates having an abortion. From a biological standpoint hormones play a role, and emotional consequences contribute also.

I celebrate abortions
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George