Herd mentality will overcome the virus

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
62 posts
omh

Unread post

SJConspirator » 16 Sep 2020, 1:45 pm » wrote: I celebrate abortions 🎆🎇
I am completely apathetic since the abortion applying extinction to those made the conception. Stupidity slowed down for future generations except those arguing about it remain ignoring how life works in plain sight.

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:41 pm » wrote: It would be very difficult for woman to get a fully developed infant aborted unless there were instances of a serious health risk to the mother. And that is extremely rare because with the advent of modern medical science, you do know what that word science means, doctors can determine those problems in the early stages of pregnancy. I don't know what state you live in, but here there are absolutely limits. Science, there's that bad word again you people hate, has determined the age of viability, and a conservative supreme court has agreed with it.
Pass prohibitions on abortions after viability with the exception of dire medical need and I would stop fighting it. Would still find it immoral but it would fall short of genocide. Abortion advocates, my polar opposites, wish the right to an elective abortion to the 9th month. I am willing to compromise. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

omh

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:25 pm » wrote: Pass prohibitions on abortions after viability with the exception of dire medical need and I would stop fighting it. Would still find it immoral but it would fall short of genocide. Abortion advocates, my polar opposites, wish the right to an elective abortion to the 9th month. I am willing to compromise.
You only honor the idea of how life should exist, not how it does remain existing so far. No different a performance than all those you disagree with only to agree in believing life has to be more than mutually evolving replacements from now on.

Stupid is as stupid does even when conducted ancestrally so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 16 Sep 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote: I agree.

Please stop changing the topic.  There are no "murders."  Abortion is legal.  No murder charges will be filed, I assure you.

It IS a choice, one of several.  At that stage it's a FETUS.  It hasn't developed into a "child" yet.  One has to be "born alive" to be considered a person or human being under the law.
No slaves were murdered in the 1700s.. No European jews were murdered in the 1900s. Legal isn't interchangeable with moral. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: No slaves were murdered in the 1700s.. No European jews were murdered in the 1900s. Legal isn't interchangeable with moral.
Legal isn't interchangable with moral. Salem witch trials. Lynching 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 2:36 pm » wrote: Legal isn't interchangable with moral. Salem witch trials. Lynching
white on white hate crimes. Guess what, same problem then as here, everyone picking sides to ignore life is only eternally timed apart reproducitons mutually evolving so far.

Same crap 2,020 years ago. same reason China built the wall. Human condition of people conditioning humans each generation to obey vocabulary or else.

tyranny of make believe life is more than living so far, never the same details as arrived again. Simple compounding. humans intellectually use it economically only.
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 2:36 pm » wrote: Legal isn't interchangable with moral. Salem witch trials. Lynching
Exactly. Though what liberals want to call lynching these days is ridiculous. A couple white girl scouts pressuring a black into buying their cookies and touch them physically it's technically a lynching. Emmitt Till would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the act they are trying to pass in his name. Lynching should be reserved for, you know, **** lynching. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Exactly. Though what liberals want to call lynching these days is ridiculous. A couple white girl scouts pressuring a black into buying their cookies and touch them physically it's technically a lynching. Emmitt Till would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the act they are trying to pass in his name. Lynching should be reserved for, you know, **** lynching.

Well I don't put abortion in the same boat as lynching. 

omh

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Exactly. Though what liberals want to call lynching these days is ridiculous. A couple white girl scouts pressuring a black into buying their cookies and touch them physically it's technically a lynching. Emmitt Till would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the act they are trying to pass in his name. Lynching should be reserved for, you know, **** lynching.
neoConvict and crazytrain are teams in the same league of ignoring how life keeps them individually here simultaneously alive spontaneously changing without time table logistics. Just mututally evolving as replacements to those conceiving them.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 2:43 pm » wrote: Well I don't put abortion in the same boat as lynching.
Lynching or the new progressive definition of lynching? I think killing an unborn child is more egregious than forcefully talking a black man into buying a used car. I am sure Till would agree.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
omh » 16 Sep 2020, 2:45 pm » wrote: neoConvict and crazytrain are teams in the same league of ignoring how life keeps them individually here simultaneously alive spontaneously changing without time table logistics. Just mututally evolving as replacements to those conceiving them.
Perhaps. Perhaps we are all just eternally reproducing expressions of the same consciousness playing an eternal game of dress up to while away eternity? 

omh

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: Perhaps. Perhaps we are all just eternally reproducing expressions of the same consciousness playing an eternal game of dress up to while away eternity?
See you cannot discuss anything without suggesting doubt first.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote:
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: What you're saying. If a woman's next door neighbor has an abortion, she will get one too. That's just about the most insane thing you've said, and you've said plenty.

I don't think I said that at all. Celebrating abortion.....

Ya' pretty-much saw an ***-kickin', in your future....if you took-on the subject-at-hand, huh??

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote: Lynching or the new progressive definition of lynching? I think killing an unborn child is more egregious than forcefully talking a black man into buying a used car. I am sure Till would agree.

You tell me you are trying to link abortion to lynchings. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
omh » 16 Sep 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: See you cannot discuss anything without suggesting doubt first.
Obviously I cannot. I am not in any position to make any definitive statements about the nature of life or its purpose. I have beliefs. Those with certainties on these topics are either very special or very insane. You are aware of which is more likely. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Beer
I'm not the one trying to link a virus to abortion either.

omh

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Obviously I cannot. I am not in any position to make any definitive statements about the nature of life or its purpose. I have beliefs. Those with certainties on these topics are either very special or very insane. You are aware of which is more likely.
Gee try accepting life for all it remains as timed apart so far. Nothing wrong about admiting now is eternity sustaining eternal separation of mutually evolving replacements from now until replacements aren't added anymore. Mirrors how life arrived so far.

Kinetically sound.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote: You tell me you are trying to link abortion to lynchings.
Pretty plan English, never linked the two. Abortion is closer to the holocaust. It targets millions of "useless eaters", predominantly minorities. To kill the same number of blacks through Lynching that are terminated in abortions would take a gallows set up in every major city killing three blacks a second. No, abortion isn't comparable to Lynching.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Which is a good thing. Education, availability of contraception and other items are critical. I want the murders to stop but will acknowledge progress is being made. It's not a choice, its a FETUS!

Fixed it.
No fetus can beat us, Cletus!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

omh

Unread post

nuckinfutz » 16 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote: Fixed it.
No fetus can beat us, Cletus!

No fetus has to defeat those self desructing.