What's up with the sniffing?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
6 posts
JeanMoulin

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

He did it all through the town hall. Did it all through the debates with HRC. He doesn't do it when he's in his own element with prepared speeches and the press who are only allowed scripted questions. He knows what the questions will be, or at least very close. Now when he gets into an environment that he has no control over, here comes the sniffing, and the more he gets pinned down, the more sniffing. Why do you think that is? I believe it's a fear thing, a nervous disorder. His whole being is about control. He must be in control at all times. Without a script he is lost. We must use this to our advantage. Joe needs to use this disorder. Pin him down. I guarantee you he will start sniffing like and idiot and look like one. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm » wrote: He did it all through the town hall. Did it all through the debates with HRC. He doesn't do it when he's in his own element with prepared speeches and the press who are only allowed scripted questions. He knows what the questions will be, or at least very close. Now when he gets into an environment that he has no control over, here comes the sniffing, and the more he gets pinned down, the more sniffing. Why do you think that is? I believe it's a fear thing, a nervous disorder. His whole being is about control. He must be in control at all times. Without a script he is lost. We must use this to our advantage. Joe needs to use this disorder. Pin him down. I guarantee you he will start sniffing like and idiot and look like one.
It was like this in the last days of the Reich....a lot of despair, and tons of drugs.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

JeanMoulin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm » wrote: He did it all through the town hall. Did it all through the debates with HRC. He doesn't do it when he's in his own element with prepared speeches and the press who are only allowed scripted questions. He knows what the questions will be, or at least very close. Now when he gets into an environment that he has no control over, here comes the sniffing, and the more he gets pinned down, the more sniffing. Why do you think that is? I believe it's a fear thing, a nervous disorder. His whole being is about control. He must be in control at all times. Without a script he is lost. We must use this to our advantage. Joe needs to use this disorder. Pin him down. I guarantee you he will start sniffing like and idiot and look like one.
The sniffing and snorting was a standout during the 2016 debates. It’s appears to be a tell that a verbal blow has landed. Your assessment seems spot on. 

Joe almost certainly has a body language experts on his team helping him prepare for the debate. Hopefully he’ll come prepared to recognize this and other tells and use them to bounce the bloviating orange buffoon around the debate stage. 

Trump is vulnerable on a lot of issue but it is his abysmal failure to respond to Covid-19 and the protests that will have him snorting the loudest. 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Misty, where is that gif of Sniffles the Klown siting with a huge pile of BLOW?    

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

nefarious101

Unread post

Make up some crazy whacked out **** about his sniffing and run like hell with it.

I thought this thread was about Biden constantly sniffing little girls....which is all about reality...it's on many many videos

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:14 pm » wrote: Make up some crazy whacked out **** about his sniffing and run like hell with it.

I thought this thread was about Biden constantly sniffing little girls....which is all about reality...it's on many many videos
Grifty's town hall isn't?

You're a **** moron, Naffy...

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.