This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Today Trump refused to commit to a peacefull transfer of power.

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1 ... 60352?s=19

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. 
You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.
Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control."


So that’s the plan.
Declare victory on election night, and then try to stop the mail-in ballots from being counted.

That's also why he is so adamant about pushing through a SCOTUS nominee before the election.

Trump says Supreme Court will need 9th justice to decide election outcome.
 
 
 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,905

I can't belive YOU actually believe this **** Misty

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Sep 2020, 8:06 pm » wrote: I can't belive YOU actually believe this **** Misty
What part of 'get rid of the ballots' do you not understand?
His words, not mine.
 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,905

Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:08 pm » wrote: What part of 'get rid of the ballots' do you not understand?
His words, not mine.

Do you really believe that ****?
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Sep 2020, 8:09 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:08 pm » wrote: What part of 'get rid of the ballots' do you not understand?
His words, not mine.
Do you really believe that ****?
He said 'get rid of the ballots.'
Do you not believe him?

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,905

Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm » wrote: He said 'get rid of the ballots.'
Do you not believe him?

Why do you take things out of context all the time?

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Sep 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm » wrote: He said 'get rid of the ballots.'
Do you not believe him?
Why do you take things out of context all the time?
How is 'get rid of the ballots' out of context?
 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,905

Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm » wrote: How is 'get rid of the ballots' out of context?

LMFAO, Look no matter what he says... you liberals will twist it to fit your narrative. 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Sep 2020, 8:14 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm » wrote: How is 'get rid of the ballots' out of context?
LMFAO, Look no matter what he says... you liberals will twist it to fit your narrative.
This is why your **** goes to the Peanut Gallery.
Instead of addressing what Trump said, you accused me of believing **** (his own words BTW) several times and taking things out of context.

I don't need to twist the words  'get rid of the ballots'.
They are pretty self explanatory.


If you think that's not what he meant, then why don't you explain it to me?
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,569
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm » wrote: How is 'get rid of the ballots' out of context?
How is counting ballots until you get the results you want possibly fair? Its election day, not election month or election season. They managed to do this before highways and air travel. 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Image
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,974
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:05 pm » wrote: Today Trump refused to commit to a peacefull transfer of power.

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1 ... 60352?s=19

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. 
You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.
Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control."


So that’s the plan.
Declare victory on election night, and then try to stop the mail-in ballots from being counted.

That's also why he is so adamant about pushing through a SCOTUS nominee before the election.

Trump says Supreme Court will need 9th justice to decide election outcome.
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. 

What is your solution - just let the dems steal the election? :)

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,886
Politics: Green

Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:22 pm » wrote: This is why your **** goes to the Peanut Gallery.
Instead of addressing what Trump said, you accused me of believing **** (his own words BTW) several times and taking things out of context.

I don't need to twist the words  'get rid of the ballots'.
They are pretty self explanatory.


If you think that's not what he meant, then why don't you explain it to me?
He said “get rid of the ballots” as a suggestion, not a command.  It wasn’t an executive order.  It was just his typical flow of consciousness ranting.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,974
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
he
 Misty
What part of 'get rid of the ballots' do you not understand?
His words, not mine.
Well, he's your president. Do as he says.

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 414
Politics: Democratic

SJConspirator » 23 Sep 2020, 8:32 pm » wrote: He said “get rid of the ballots” as a suggestion, not a command.  It wasn’t an executive order.  It was just his typical flow of consciousness ranting.
As with any president, their words matter.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,974
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
JeanMoulin » 23 Sep 2020, 8:39 pm » wrote: As with any president, their words matter.
Good. Now, get rid of the **** ballots like your president said.

If you ******* don't START no transfer of power, there won't BE no transfer of power.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
NeoConvict » 23 Sep 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm » wrote: How is 'get rid of the ballots' out of context?
How is counting ballots until you get the results you want possibly fair? Its election day, not election month or election season. They managed to do this before highways and air travel.
There is a pandemic you know, which is why many more people than usual will be voting by mail.

Who said count them until you get the results you want?
Every single ballot should be counted.
I don't care how long it takes.

Trump will likely declare victory on election night because since his followers are more likely to vote in person, it will look like he's ahead even if he's not.

Democrats are more likely to vote by mail because they actually believe that COVID is real and not a hoax.

So that’s why he doesn't want the mail in ballots counted.
I guess that includes military ballots and the absentee ballots of people who will be out of their home state on election day.
Including him and his family too, I guess.
 

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 414
Politics: Democratic

NeoConvict » 23 Sep 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote: How is counting ballots until you get the results you want possibly fair? Its election day, not election month or election season. They managed to do this before highways and air travel.
How many people lived in this country before air travel and highways. That's the problem we have with people like you, you want to live in the past. I believe you would be perfectly happy if women could not vote and you could own another human being.
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 23 Sep 2020, 8:31 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:05 pm » wrote: Today Trump refused to commit to a peacefull transfer of power.

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1 ... 60352?s=19

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. 
You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster.
Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control."


So that’s the plan.
Declare victory on election night, and then try to stop the mail-in ballots from being counted.

That's also why he is so adamant about pushing through a SCOTUS nominee before the election.

Trump says Supreme Court will need 9th justice to decide election outcome.
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. 

What is your solution - just let the dems steal the election? Image
Here's a novel idea.
Count every ballot and may the best man win.
 

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,564
Politics: Conservative

In the meantime Biden is lawyering up.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ingo, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 267 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads