This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 26 Sep 2020, 9:02 pm » wrote: If you had to rank these groups by intelligence, it would be like...

Trumptards > libtards > AynCrappers

Remember, prior to the 'refugees' from .org, we were the ones CLEANING HOUSE here. And it was a breeze.

Jesus, how low the bar has fallen in recent times...Image

Covid-19 has made ppl R E T A H D E D
It has become a tower of snabble - a word derived from snivel and babble.

omh

Share      Unread post

skews13 » 26 Sep 2020, 7:27 pm » wrote: Read the 20th Amendment. 

I don't think he has.
there are 27 amendments walking back the original Constution ratified set, 1789. It was never a living document. It was a timeless set of words for the first time humans tried to get back to real from mob ruled realities governing ancestries since witch doctors, priests, and alchemists created psychologically class warfare between chief and tribe.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
NeoConvict » 25 Sep 2020, 9:56 am » wrote:
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:42 pm » wrote: Democrats are more likely to vote by mail because they actually believe that COVID is real and not a hoax.
Covid19 is real. Its killed 10,000 Americans. 180k have died WITH covid19 having an average of 2.6 significant comorbidities and average age of 80 years old.
If an 80 year old with stage 4 cancer gets hit by a truck and dies, what would be listed as the cause of death?
Cancer, old age, or getting hit by a truck?
:rofl:  

duck615

Share      Unread post

Misty » 27 Sep 2020, 12:53 pm » wrote: If an 80 year old with stage 4 cancer gets hit by a truck and dies, what would be listed as the cause of death?

IT WOULD BE LISTED AS A COVID DEATH...

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 27 Sep 2020, 12:53 pm » wrote: If an 80 year old with stage 4 cancer gets hit by a truck and dies, what would be listed as the cause of death?
"Depends" on who owned the truck and if the family gets Morgan and Morgan representing them. No money available it was cancer, dementia, covid-19, but big trucking firm, multi-million dollar settlement coming.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Exactly the issue. It wasn't covid19 herpes virus that contributed to these deaths. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 23 Sep 2020, 8:42 pm » wrote: There is a pandemic you know, which is why many more people than usual will be voting by mail.

Who said count them until you get the results you want?
Every single ballot should be counted.
I don't care how long it takes.

Trump will likely declare victory on election night because since his followers are more likely to vote in person, it will look like he's ahead even if he's not.

Democrats are more likely to vote by mail because they actually believe that COVID is real and not a hoax.

So that’s why he doesn't want the mail in ballots counted.
I guess that includes military ballots and the absentee ballots of people who will be out of their home state on election day.
Including him and his family too, I guess.
Why should I be looking at three ballots that belong to family members who passed in the last four years?

These ballots give me an opportunity to vote three times.

The complaint against mail in ballots is not in the mailing in of them, as I understand it.

It is in the mailing OUT of them - unrequested. .

Everybody knows that the voter rolls of 2016 are not the same as the voter rolls of 2020, in this highly mobile society. I support the post office and want to see them get work. But let's stay within the proven, time tested methodology of giving ANY VOTER WHO REQUESTS IT a mail in ballot, and let's not create obvious, easy to predict opportunities for fraud - not even in the sacred and holy name of 9/11.

I mean covid.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Misty » 27 Sep 2020, 12:53 pm » wrote:
NeoConvict » 25 Sep 2020, 9:56 am » wrote:
Covid19 is real. Its killed 10,000 Americans. 180k have died WITH covid19 having an average of 2.6 significant comorbidities and average age of 80 years old.
If an 80 year old with stage 4 cancer gets hit by a truck and dies, what would be listed as the cause of death?

Old age, obviously  :rofl:  

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Oct 2020, 12:46 am » wrote: Why should I be looking at three ballots that belong to family members who passed in the last four years?

The complaint against mail in ballots is not in the mailing in of them, as I understand it.

It is in the mailing OUT of them - unrequested. .

Everybody knows that the voter rolls of 2016 are not the same as the voter rolls of 2020, in this highly mobile society. I support the post office and want to see them get work. But let's stay within the proven, time tested methodology of giving ANY VOTER WHO REQUESTS IT a mail in ballot, and let's not create obvious, easy to predict opportunities for fraud - not even in the sacred and holy name of 9/11.

I mean covid.
Just be quiet and let your political superiors steal the election.

There is massive grift to be stolen for all those who have their hand in the cookie jar.

It's the American Way.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 27 Sep 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: Exactly the issue. It wasn't covid19 herpes virus that contributed to these deaths.
Your lies are getting more incoherent and desperate by the post, Neo.

Try to calm down.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

LOL.

Then NO ONE has died of covid.
Or cancer.
Or heart attacks.
Or drowning.
Hey - the murder rate just instantly dropped to ZERO!
That's FANTASTIC!  

;)

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 26 Oct 2020, 11:30 am » wrote: Your lies are getting more incoherent and desperate by the post, Neo.

Try to calm down.
We have a disease that is 80% or more asymptomatic. Adding people who die with this virus, based on its extreme disparity in presentations, is leading to over counts in covid19 death rates.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 26 Oct 2020, 11:39 am » wrote: We have a disease that is 80% or more asymptomatic. Adding people who die with this virus, based on its extreme disparity in presentations, is leading to over counts in covid19 death rates.
What does your endless flow of lies and empty **** have to do with my post?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 26 Oct 2020, 11:44 am » wrote: What does your endless flow of lies and empty **** have to do with my post?
Its 80% asymptomatic and has a 99.95% survivability rate for those under 70. Stop outsourcing your Trump reelection killing viruses to China. 

solon

Share      Unread post

This is typical NeoPUNK he is lying he KNOWS he is lying.  He only hopes he can annoy you with his LIE

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 26 Oct 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: .

There is massive grift to be stolen for all those who have their hand in the cookie jar.

It's the American Way.
You are a LI:AR and TRAITOR H8er. There is no fraud going on. The GOP/COVID party has been trying since George Bush the dumber to find this FRAUD they keep alledging and except for Some few REPUBLICANS they cannot find more than a couple of instances over the last DECADE and those were individuals not any fraud that could possibly have a real effect on an election. Trump already TOLD this lie before. He MADE his election fraud comission and it FOLDED without FINDING ANY

You are a LIAR and A TRAITOR H8er and that is all you will ever be

duck615

Share      Unread post

Colon spamming the same vomit over n over

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 26 Oct 2020, 9:31 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 25 Oct 2020, 12:46 am » wrote: Why should I be looking at three ballots that belong to family members who passed in the last four years?

It's the American Way.
The Trump campaign and the RNC have filed several lawsuits alleging massive Democratic voter fraud in order to suppress the vote.
They have lost every one because they were unable to prove to the court that the massive fraud exists.

GWB tried for five years to prove it, and came up empty.
Trump formed a voter fraud commission and it was disbanded without proving anything.

But you Trump puppets keep spouting that lie anyway.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 26 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: The Trump campaign and the RNC have filed several lawsuits alleging massive Democratic voter fraud in order to suppress the vote.
They have lost every one because they were unable to prove to the court that the massive fraud exists.

Trump formed a voter fraud commission and it was disbanded without proving anything.

Why should I be looking at three ballots that belong to family members who passed in the last four years?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 26 Oct 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote:
Misty » 26 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: The Trump campaign and the RNC have filed several lawsuits alleging massive Democratic voter fraud in order to suppress the vote.

The better question might be, why are all of the family members who live with you dying at such a high rate?
Are you still collecting their Social Security benefits?