The liberal / conservative divide in election predictions

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
50 posts
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Gallup has a poll out showing a huge divide between Democrats and Republicans in terms of who they believe will win the presidential election.

This will be a hugely significant reveal as to who has a better grip on reality; liberals or conservatives.

The Gallup poll also has a perfect record in predicting who will win the popular vote.

I also predict that countless liberal heads will explode.

the latest Gallup poll included one fascinating finding. "Regardless of whom they personally support, 56% of Americans expect Trump to prevail over Biden in the November election, while 40% think Biden will win," wrote Megan Brenan in an article released by the polling firm. "Although majorities of partisans think their party's candidate will win, Republicans are more likely to believe Trump will win (90%) than Democrats are to think Biden will (73%).

Fifty-six percent of independents predict that Trump will win."

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Termin8tor » 02 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Gallup has a poll out showing a huge divide between Democrats and Republicans in terms of who they believe will win the presidential election.

This will be a hugely significant reveal as to who has a better grip on reality; liberals or conservatives.

The Gallup poll also has a perfect record in predicting who will win the popular vote.

People are tired of the left's violence. Riots at a 100 straight days in Portland...no end in sight. The left have no problem burning cars, spray painting businesses, and supporting Antifa. I think most Americans are tired of this ****. They know that Biden will encourage it even more so.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

I still think Trump will win
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 02 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: People are tired of the left's violence. Riots at a 100 straight days in Portland...no end in sight. The left have no problem burning cars, spray painting businesses, and supporting Antifa. I think most Americans are tired of this ****. They know that Biden will encourage it even more so.

Yup, and they also see lunatic proposals like packing the Supreme Court, ending the filibuster, making DC and Puerto Rico states.

I believe there's a huge silent majority that is deeply alarmed by that.

And gosh, not one single liberal with the courage to comment. Do I sense collapsing confidence?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Gallup has a poll out showing a huge divide between Democrats and Republicans in terms of who they believe will win the presidential election.

Bump for cowardly liberals.

slideman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Lol Biden is up by over seven points

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 02 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote:
56% of Americans expect Trump to prevail over Biden in the November election...
That's because we expect Trump to cheat.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 02 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: That's because we expect Trump to cheat.

I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Without your pre-written Talking Point lies you suck at lying.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

By what margin will Slow Joe win, psycho?

How can he possibly not win in a landslide given all the wild claims you've made against Trump?

Show a little courage and make a prediction.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

the latest Gallup poll included one fascinating finding. "Regardless of whom they personally support, 56% of Americans expect Trump to prevail over Biden in the November election, while 40% think Biden will win," wrote Megan Brenan in an article released by the polling firm. "Although majorities of partisans think their party's candidate will winRepublicans are more likely to believe Trump will win (90%) than Democrats are to think Biden will (73%).

Where are all the confident, informed, educated, intelligent liberals to offer their opinion on this?

What is it about liberals and questions?

Ask one, and they run for their lives.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

the latest Gallup poll included one fascinating finding. "Regardless of whom they personally support, 56% of Americans expect Trump to prevail over Biden in the November election, while 40% think Biden will win," wrote Megan Brenan in an article released by the polling firm. "Although majorities of partisans think their party's candidate will win, Republicans are more likely to believe Trump will win (90%) than Democrats are to think Biden will (73%).

As usual, a reality-oriented thread that solicits liberal opinions just about dies of liberal cowardice.

Bump for liberals who have the courage to respond.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

No prediction, but a blatant lie.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

You can't leave a post without telling a lie, can you.

The only thing I see going against Trump is the stunningly dishonest coverage in the corrupt liberal MSM and the possible censorship by Big Tech.

That thankfully seems to be over.

Based on History, Economic Models and Historical Trends President Trump Will Win 2020 Presidential Election
By Joe Hoft
....Incumbents have won elections when the economy was down a majority of the time.  But no incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -election/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Now with the Hunter Biden computer information being revealed, here's another liberal / conservative divide.

I'll bet every conservative on the board accepts that they're real.

Liberal psychopaths like Little Miss No Balls at All is denying every word and shrieking about Russian disinformation.

How many of you liberals have the common sense and integrity to admit this is accurate and that Joe Biden and his family are corrupt grifters?

I'll bet almost not one single board liberal will do so explicitly.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

How Republicans Did It to Themselves
How Donald Trump Destroyed The Republican Party

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Little Miss Marxist and liberals trash Gateway Pundit, an excellent source what ever its flaws.

Let's see what liberals think about this prediction.  I'm a little more cautious than they are, but I believe Trump will win much more easily than last election.

2020 Election Prediction: Despite Massive Headwinds and Democrat Attempts to Steal Election, President Trump Will Win in Larger Landslide than 2016
By Joe Hoft
Our Track Record
In early April 2016 we predicted that Senator Cruz’s Presidential run would be over by the end of that month – we were right:

In November 2016 we predicted President Trump would win in a landslide in the Presidential election – and candidate Trump won 30 of 50 states and crushed Hillary in the electoral college:

In March of this year, we determined that the mortality rate pushed by the WHO was fraudulent and the China coronavirus would have a mortality rate closer to that of the flu – we were right:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... lide-2016/

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: How many of you liberals have the common sense and integrity to admit this is accurate and that Joe Biden and his family are corrupt grifters?

I'll bet almost not one single board liberal will do so explicitly.
Now don't be stupid.  Of course you know I will rise to this bloated challenge...

So for the sake of argument, let's say, OK Biden, like every politician is a grifter.  We had four decades of documentation on the front end of this presidency that identified Donald as one of the great grifters of all time.  So OK, **** fine, whatever you say, it's a battle of the grifters.  But Donald has one thing going for him that no other president, or even major party candidate for president can claim.

Donald is a sociopathic, fascist, autocrat.  If that ain't enough to disqualify him...what is?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: Now don't be stupid.  Of course you know I will rise to this bloated challenge...

So for the sake of argument, let's say, OK Biden, like every politician is a grifter.  We had four decades of documentation on the front end of this presidency that identified Donald as one of the great grifters of all time.  So OK, **** fine, whatever you say, it's a battle of the grifters.  But Donald has one thing going for him that no other president, or even major party candidate for president can claim.

There is zero evidence that Trump has grifted while president.

If he was corrupt, the entire corrupt Swamp wouldn't have tried to force him out of office. They'd have welcomed him with open arms.

Biden is the Swamp.

Donald is a sociopathic, fascist, autocrat.  If that ain't enough to disqualify him...what is?
If you're not lying, you're severely mentally ill.

That has nothing to do with actual reality.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

The only liberal head that's going to explode is the purple one resting on your tongue.