The liberal / conservative divide in election predictions

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
50 posts
duck615

Share      Unread post

poor squatchboy... a true loser in life liberal asswipe

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 9:39 am » wrote: .
There is zero evidence that Trump has grifted while president.

If he was corrupt, the entire corrupt Swamp wouldn't have tried to force him out of office. They'd have welcomed him with open arms.

Biden is the Swamp.

If you're not lying, you're severely mentally ill.

That has nothing to do with actual reality.
Trump has grifted his *** off while president.  He has not divested control of any of his business interests, which is an emoluments violation, since he entered office.  Nothing happens in the Trump organization without his involvement and approval.  Including the documented account in the Chinese bank.  What's the Biden evidence?  Rat face Trump stooge Ratcliffe, and some fat-*** mystery man who says he was in a room where he heard somebody and somebody else talking about something.

As far as the swamp is concerned, look at the people who Trump hired for his White House criminal enterprise.  Straight out of the swamp.  Trump was impeached because he tried to blackmail the President of Ukraine into launching an investigation into his political rival.

You're a cult idiot.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 10:32 am » wrote: Trump has grifted his *** off while president.  He has not divested control of any of his business interests, which is an emoluments violation, since he entered office.  Nothing happens in the Trump organization without his involvement and approval.  Including the documented account in the Chinese bank.  What's the Biden evidence?  Rat face Trump stooge Ratcliffe, and some fat-*** mystery man who says he was in a room where he heard somebody and somebody else talking about something.

As far as the swamp is concerned, look at the people who Trump hired for his White House criminal enterprise.  Straight out of the swamp.  Trump was impeached because he tried to blackmail the President of Ukraine into launching an investigation into his political rival.

You're a cult idiot.
The China account was closed in 2015. Next?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 23 Oct 2020, 10:46 am » wrote: The China account was closed in 2015. Next?
Lie.

The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump’s personal public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names.  He controls his corporations and corporate bank accounts, they're his.

Next?

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 10:51 am » wrote: Lie.

The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump’s personal public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names.  He controls them, they're his.

Next?

seems the bidens are beholden to china

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 10:32 am » wrote: Trump has grifted his *** off while president.  He has not divested control of any of his business interests, which is an emoluments violation, since he entered office.  Nothing happens in the Trump organization without his involvement and approval.  Including the documented account in the Chinese bank.  What's the Biden evidence?  Rat face Trump stooge Ratcliffe, and some fat-*** mystery man who says he was in a room where he heard somebody and somebody else talking about something.

You're a cult idiot.
Trump did not try to blackmail anyone. That's dumb.

Trump was literally doing his job as president. Biden is corrupt and therefore investigation is indeed warranted. It doesn't matter if Biden is a 'Political rival's. As the head of law enforcement thwbpredisent must of course address corruption.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 23 Oct 2020, 10:52 am » wrote: seems the bidens are beholden to china
seems you are beholden to any loose extrusions that ooze out of your fat, white, zit-covered ***

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: seems you are beholden to any loose extrusions that ooze out of your fat, white, zit-covered ***

ut oh... another liberal asswipe triggered

Independent

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Gallup has a poll out showing a huge divide between Democrats and Republicans in terms of who they believe will win the presidential election.

This will be a hugely significant reveal as to who has a better grip on reality; liberals or conservatives.

The Gallup poll also has a perfect record in predicting who will win the popular vote.

I also predict that countless liberal heads will explode.

Libs don’t think independently.  They blindly follow. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Independent » 23 Oct 2020, 11:05 am » wrote: Libs don’t think independently.  They blindly follow.
Many people are that way, but not a liberal (you just don't know what one is)...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Oct 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: Trump did not try to blackmail anyone. That's dumb.
OMG Mildred!!! FOS, FKSW, LSMFT, whatever the **** his name is, thinks I'm dumb! I'm so crushed into dust.
FOS » 23 Oct 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: Trump was literally doing his job as president. Biden is corrupt and therefore investigation is indeed warranted. It doesn't matter if Biden is a 'Political rival's. As the head of law enforcement thwbpredisent must of course address corruption.
****. The information is all out there. Biden's activites related to Ukraine were all about removing a corrupt prosecutor responsible for the investigations of the illegal activities of Burisma. As reported by the AP which has no dog in this **** fight...
The matter, however, has continued to be questioned by Trump and his allies. They’ve pointed in particular to Biden’s move in March 2016 to pressure the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who had previously led an investigation into Burisma’s owner.

Biden was representing the official position of the U.S. government, a position that was also supported by other Western governments and many in Ukraine, who accused Shokin of being soft on corruption. - AP 9/23/19
Joe Biden persued this regardless of his son's position on the board of Burisma.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 23 Oct 2020, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

You're a cult idiot.

Trouble is, you have zero evidence for any of that ****, and link to nothing.

I have backed up my claims with credible source, including Hunter Biden's laptop and emails and Hunter's former partner.

You're a liar and a troll.

But what else is new.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 10:51 am » wrote: Lie.

The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump’s personal public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names.  He controls his corporations and corporate bank accounts, they're his.

Next?

Trump was considering doing business in China BEFORE he became president.

Where's the evidence of wrongdoing, troll?

Just endless lies and smear from Democrat psychopaths like you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 02 Oct 2020, 3:50 pm » wrote: .
I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Without your pre-written Talking Point lies you suck at lying.
Chlammy,

You?

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Trump was considering doing business in China BEFORE he became president.

Where's the evidence of wrongdoing, troll?

Just endless lies and smear from Democrat psychopaths like you.
So why does he lie about it?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 23 Oct 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: Trump did not try to blackmail anyone. That's dumb.

Trump was literally doing his job as president. Biden is corrupt and therefore investigation is indeed warranted. It doesn't matter if Biden is a 'Political rival's. As the head of law enforcement thwbpredisent must of course address corruption.
Trump did not try to blackmail anyone. That's dumb.

No...you're a **** moron.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 11:08 am » wrote: OMG Mildred!!! FOS, FKSW, LSMFT, whatever the **** his name is, thinks I'm dumb! I'm so crushed into dust.

****. The information is all out there. Biden's activites related to Ukraine were all about removing a corrupt prosecutor responsible for the investigations of the illegal activities of Burisma. As reported by the AP which has no dog in this **** fight...

Joe Biden persued this regardless of his son's position on the board of Burisma.
Nobody believes that hunter Biden was unrelated. Literally nobody believes that. Don't even bother pretending.

Did you read the phone transcript? What was the **** threat? How was it blackmail? You have nothing

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Trump was considering doing business in China BEFORE he became president.
Of course he was. It has nothing to do with his lies about the bank account in the debate last night. He has corporate bank accounts in China, right **** now.  He lied about it live on the Tee vee last night.
Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Where's the evidence of wrongdoing, troll?
Evidence already posted. How long have you been posting on forums like this and you don't know what trolling is.
Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Just endless lies and smear from Democrat psychopaths like you.
According to a lying-*** incel rape fantasizing misogynist pig fascist like you? You made me laugh out loud cheesedick.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Oct 2020, 11:16 am » wrote: Nobody believes that hunter Biden was unrelated. Literally nobody believes that.
Actually everybody believes it.  The only people who don't are braindead cheesedick trump cult members like you.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Oct 2020, 11:37 am » wrote: Actually everybody believes it.  The only people who don't are cheesedick trump cult members like you.
YOU don't even believe it, dude. Come on. You just think it is fine to lie for a good cause.

It's just some coincidence that hunter Biden is how Biden's son. Give me a break. You dont believe that