This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Little Miss Marxist is censoring me.

I'm unable to  post full sized images including images of data and graphs, so I'm unable to post important information.

Weeks ago I promised her not to put images of decrepit Democrat-destroyed cities in her threads, because she obviously doesn't care about that at all.

That takes care of any issue she has, yet she refuses to restore my ability to post full sized images.

This is a political debate board where information is supposed to be posted and shared.

She is censoring me.

If that's not an abuse of moderator powers, what is?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

She should ban your retard ***.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: Little Miss Marxist is censoring me.

I'm unable to  post full sized images including images of data and graphs, so I'm unable to post important information.

Weeks ago I promised her not to put images of decrepit Democrat-destroyed cities in her threads, because she obviously doesn't care about that at all.

That takes care of any issue she has, yet she refuses to restore my ability to post full sized images.

This is a political debate board where information is supposed to be posted and shared.

She is censoring me.

That's why womenz need to be kept barefoot and pregnant....their emotions override all fairness and commonsense.

When they get Mutt's age they should stay in their lane making sandwiches, soaking their tits in the sink while washing dishes and taking medication to prevent them all turning into "Karens" 

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 03 Oct 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: That's why womenz need to be kept barefoot and pregnant....their emotions override all fairness and commonsense.

When they get Mutt's age they should stay in their lane making sandwiches, soaking their tits in the sink while washing dishes and taking medication to prevent them all turning into "Karens"

I've read and heard for years that women don't like having other women as bosses, because they're so often vindictive, irrational and unfair.

Any support you can give me on this issue would be appreciated.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 8:21 am » wrote: .
I've read and heard for years that women don't like having other women as bosses, because they're so often vindictive, irrational and unfair.

Womenz are Catty....It's instinctual! 

If you get more than 2 womenz in a room at a time they will start doing their evil eye **** at each other and spreading rumors about each other almost immediately.   

There are only 2 ways you can control that "Cattiness" behavior 

# 1. provide carbs and sweets...then they herd up and start giggling and getting along until you run out of carbs and sweets.

# 2. a pop in the mouth

I like to mix it up since # 2 usually makes them submissive and apologetic....easier to handle and manipulate

;)  

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

She is censoring me.

Bump.

RickyTavy

Share      Unread post

She is censoring me.

Cannonpointer is abusing me. Let's start our own forum. We can call it knickerbackers. No, that sounds like the n word. You come up with a name.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 03 Oct 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: Womenz are Catty....It's instinctual! 

If you get more than 2 womenz in a room at a time they will start doing their evil eye **** at each other and spreading rumors about each other almost immediately.   

There are only 2 ways you can control that "Cattiness" behavior 

# 1. provide carbs and sweets...then they herd up and start giggling and getting along until you run out of carbs and sweets.

# 2. a pop in the mouth

I like to mix it up since # 2 usually makes them submissive and apologetic....easier to handle and manipulate

And what ***pulate?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask

She is censoring me.

Cry me a **** river.

You were warned.
You were given an explanation.
Nevertheless you persisted.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 03 Oct 2020, 12:53 pm » wrote: Cry me a **** river.

You were warned.
Great job at revealing how fascistic the left is.

I promised not to post those unwanted pictures in your thread.

I want to disseminate important information on the board. You have zero reason now to deny me that ability.

You're abusing your moderator powers.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 12:57 pm » wrote:
Misty » 03 Oct 2020, 12:53 pm » wrote: Cry me a **** river.

You were warned.
Great job at revealing how fascistic the left is.
I want to disseminate important information on the board. You have zero reason now to deny me that ability.
The promise of a liar means nothing to me.
You were given several warnings and you persisted.
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 12:57 pm » wrote: You're abusing your moderator powers.
No, I'm USING them to keep members like you from ABUSING the forum.
If I were not allowed to use them, I wouldn't have them.

You need to get it through your thick skull that you are not protected here like you were at .org where you were untouchable.

You have no idea how lucky you are to still be here considering how you stalk and harass a Senior Moderator and derail and/or spam that Mod's threads every **** day.

What kind of a **** lunatic obsesses over someone on an internet forum for over 12 **** years?

Get some **** help you **** demented circus freak.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Democrats target womenz over here....they know what I'm talking about.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 03 Oct 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 12:57 pm » wrote: Great job at revealing how fascistic the left is.

The promise of a liar means nothing to me.
You were given several warnings and you persisted.
I never promised before, psycho, and there are few on the board more dishonest and crooked than you.

I can quote pages of your blatant lies and endless smears.

No, I'm USING them to keep members like you from ABUSING the forum.
If I were not allowed to use them, I wouldn't have them.
Other members can protect govern their own threads as they like. It's not your job to dictate what goes where.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 03 Oct 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote:
You need to get it through your thick skull that you are not protected here like you were at .org where you were untouchable.

You have no idea how lucky you are to still be here considering how you stalk and harass a Senior Moderator and derail and/or spam that Mod's threads every **** day.

What kind of a **** lunatic obsesses over someone on an internet forum for over 12 **** years?

I don't obsess over you. I detest your endless lies and smears. Conservative pundits for decades have written at length about the ugly, dishonest character of the left that you epitomize.

Stop lying and smearing, and, I wouldn't write one single word in response to you.

It's that simple.

But go ahead ban me. Lose a few other conservatives who have common sense and knowledge and all you have left are wackjobs and liars,.

Go ahead. Make them your board.

You can be Queen of the Dims.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

She is censoring me.

The bottom line is, it's not little Miss No Balls at All job to dictate what's put in others' threads.

I have promised not to put those pictures of  Democrat destroyed cities in her threads, because clearly she doesn't give a rat's *** what happened to those millions of minority Americans.

So she has zero reason not to restore my ability, so I can cite graphs, images of data and pictures. That's the freaking point of a political board; to disseminate information.

It all comes down to personal spite.

She's abusing her powers as moderator.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 8:21 am » wrote: .

This sexist character attack on a respected moderator is the worst possible strategy for resolution.  Administrators seldom override moderators and moderators almost always stick together. You’ll get nowhere.

If you feel you have been treated unfairly (which seems a stretch), you’d be better served by a more conciliatory approach.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 03 Oct 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote: Democrats target womenz over here....they know what I'm talking about.

I’ve noticed they don’t know how to make them laugh.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 03 Oct 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: I’ve noticed they don’t know how to make them laugh.

have you ever watch the movie airplane?...or the original blazing saddles?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 2:29 pm » wrote:
Misty » 03 Oct 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: What kind of a **** lunatic obsesses over someone on an internet forum for over 12 **** years?
I don't obsess over you.

In 2008 you admitted to 'targeting' me and 'following' me,  your words not mine.
It's now 2020 and nothing has changed.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 2:34 pm » wrote: She's abusing her powers as moderator.
If that were true I would no longer be a moderator.
I actually have the green light to suspend you and I haven't done it, so consider yourself lucky.

Cannonpointer » 10 Aug 2019 7:55 pm » wrote: Misty is a **** saint/idiot for the amount of thread **** she has put up with from clemtard. Control-V is all it takes to **** up a thread, whereas moving **** to the peanut gallery is tedious.

That fapping *** has put her to work removing his easy peasy, control-V spam, to the point that she has had to lock her own **** threads, unable to keep up with his furious spam attacks.

Does that sound like anyone is walking on egg shells? If so, it's not clemtard - it's Misty.

And she's done, now. In PMs, I have taken her to the woodshed for putting up with that **** and NOT using her powers in self-protection.