Militia Members Charged with plot to Kidnap Gov. Whitmer

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
498 posts
omh

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 08 Oct 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: We really need a supportive message from Trump over this.
I am praying hard that he can do the right thing.
why? Seems it was dealt with before it happened. That isn't supportive enough for you?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

The violence from the murderous, traitorous, terrorist right-wing in this country needs to be crushed with extreme prejudice.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

444biden » 08 Oct 2020, 1:39 pm » wrote: Thank god we will be voting fascist Trump out of office

You will be but I will not. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

in the USA it is actually legal and common for agents to approach mentally ill people and persuade them to commit crimes. To the extent that literally if the agent never got involved the people would not have had the idea.

This is what this story sounds like to me.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Right Wing Militia Wolverine Watchmen.
Their website has been taken offline.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 08 Oct 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: We really need a supportive message from Trump over this.
I am praying hard that he can do the right thing.
He likes kidnappers that actually succeed in kidnapping. These guys were total losers.   

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 08 Oct 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: The violence from the murderous, traitorous, terrorist right-wing in this country needs to be crushed with extreme prejudice.
Think the Chicago shooting gallery and the violence in other inner cities should take priority. 

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

NeoConvict » 08 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm » wrote: He likes kidnappers that actually succeed in kidnapping. These guys were total losers.   

Isabel

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 08 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm » wrote: Think the Chicago shooting gallery and the violence in other inner cities should take priority.
We know, Neo, we know - it was just the sniffles.

444biden

Share      Unread post

FOS » 08 Oct 2020, 2:02 pm » wrote: in the USA it is actually legal and common for agents to approach mentally ill people and persuade them to commit crimes. To the extent that literally if the agent never got involved the people would not have had the idea.

You do  not have the facts.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
There is nothing idealistic about these people.  They just wanted to get their way by force.  They sought to kidnap a democratically elected governor, conduct a kangaroo court and impose their will on the people of Michigan. 

Fortunately, lovers of our Democratic Republic infiltrated their ranks and foiled their conspiracy.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 08 Oct 2020, 2:08 pm » wrote: We know, Neo, we know - it was just the sniffles.
I was wrong. 

For 80% of people that get Rona it's not even the sniffles. 

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Huey » 08 Oct 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Why would he say that?  He has  never said anything like that in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQlfhcoUa4

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 08 Oct 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: The violence from the murderous, traitorous, terrorist right-wing in this country needs to be crushed with extreme prejudice.
this post right here validates my instincts, this whole thing was a setup to dupe the general public again, only allowed to pay to believe in reality or else.
Last edited by omh on 08 Oct 2020, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Nikki Haley Puts U.N. On Notice: U.S. Is "Taking Names"
January 27, 2017

"The American ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, issued a stark warning on Friday to allies and rivals abroad, saying in her first remarks at the headquarters of the world body that the Trump administration would hold to account those who do not back the United States.

“You’re going to see a change in the way we do business,” Ms. Haley said. “Our goal with the administration is to show value at the U.N., and the way we’ll show value is to show our strength, show our voice, have the backs of our allies and make sure our allies have our back as well.”

“For those who dont have our back,” she added, were taking names; we will make points to respond to that accordingly.”

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Selective editing. He went on to attack white supremacists. The next day he called racism unAmerican. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 08 Oct 2020, 2:02 pm » wrote: in the USA it is actually legal and common for agents to approach mentally ill people and persuade them to commit crimes. To the extent that literally if the agent never got involved the people would not have had the idea.

Did you actually read the story or the criminal complaint?
Nobody approached them or persuaded them to do anything. 
The morons were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components on social media.
They should also be charged with excessive stupidity.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Misty » 08 Oct 2020, 2:24 pm » wrote: Did you actually read the story or the criminal complaint?
Nobody approached them or persuaded them to do anything. 
The morons were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components on social media.
They should also be charged with excessive stupidity.

you dont know how to read news properly.

it didnt say that this ISNT what happened, either. But it does say there was an informant who 'foiled' the plan.

I know how the FBI works. I expect the informant even proposed the plan.​​​​​​​

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

NeoConvict » 08 Oct 2020, 2:24 pm » wrote: Selective editing. He went on to attack white supremacists. The next day he called racism unAmerican.
By his "both sides" comment, Trump revealed his Neo-Nazi sympathy ...  No matter the context.   Later on, he was forced to do damage control to staunch the political hemorrhaging.