MEGA-HEARTBREAKER FOR TEABAGGERS/TRUMPOIDS/NEO-NAZIS/NASCAR-FANS!!!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
34 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Facebook Bans Holocaust Denial
October 12, 2020

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Few deny the holocaust. Misinformed idiots. When are they going to ban the 57 sexes lunacy?
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Pengwin

Unread post

Neo » 12 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm » wrote: Few deny the holocaust. Misinformed idiots. When are they going to ban the 57 sexes lunacy?

Genders.  There are six basic sexes.

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 12 Oct 2020, 2:29 pm » wrote: Genders.  There are six basic sexes.
Gender is a social creation. There are two sexes.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Pengwin

Unread post

Neo » 12 Oct 2020, 2:38 pm » wrote: Gender is a social creation. There are two sexes.
No, and no.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Oct 2020, 2:29 pm » wrote: Genders.  There are six basic sexes.

Oh my gosh, another wackjob left opinion.

Did someone sneak into your home and use your computer?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

TPP

FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Are yoibthat ignorant about political categories? Trump fans love Jews.

The holocaust never happened, and trump is a Zionist shill.

To be honest I was always shocked that Facebook even allowed holocaust denial. It is such an obvious hoax that if you allow people to discuss it then it becomes painfully obvious to any open minded person.

Rock

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 8:37 pm » wrote: Are yoibthat ignorant about political categories? Trump fans love Jews.

The holocaust never happened, and trump is a Zionist shill.

To be honest I was always shocked that Facebook even allowed holocaust denial. It is such an obvious hoax that if you allow people to discuss it then it becomes painfully obvious to any open minded person.

Are you seriously telling us that you don't believe the holocaust happened?

FOS

Unread post

Rock » 17 Oct 2020, 9:02 pm » wrote: Are you seriously telling us that you don't believe the holocaust happened?
Absolutely

Rock

Unread post

I know this is probably a redundant question to you but what about all the video evidence?

FOS

Unread post

Rock » 17 Oct 2020, 9:04 pm » wrote: I know this is probably a redundant question to you but what about all the video evidence?
What? There is no video evidence.

Dude...there is nothing but a bunch of impossible and contradictory 'Eyewitness testimony'

We have no orders from high command. We have no mass graves. We have no cyanide residue in alleged 'Gas chamber's.

Nothing. The holocaust literally has zero physical evidence.

And furthermore it is totally implausible. It is impossible to gasmillions of people yo death a year. The USA couldn't even do it now (look at the difficulty of our short gas chamber execution experiment). Only someone with some advanced alien technology could have done what Germany allegedly did.

If only they had said the Germans just shot all the jews...thay would be more plausible. But gas chambers? Not sealed? Next door to the crematorium? Impossible.

Rock

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 9:08 pm » wrote: What? There is no video evidence.

Dude...there is nothing but a bunch of impossible and contradictory 'Eyewitness testimony'

We have no orders from high command. We have no mass graves. We have no cyanide residue in alleged 'Gas chamber's.

Nothing. The holocaust literally has zero physical evidence.

And furthermore it is totally implausible. It is impossible to gasmillions of people yo death a year. The USA couldn't even do it now (look at the difficulty of our short gas chamber execution experiment). Only someone with some advanced alien technology could have done what Germany allegedly did.

If only they had said the Germans just shot all the jews...thay would be more plausible. But gas chambers? Not sealed? Next door to the crematorium? Impossible.

Well. I think you're full of ****. No offense. You'll have to show me some evidence of your claims. And don't post a bunch of you tube conspiracy theorists. We've seen all of those before. You're not the first Holocaust denier on this board.

FOS

Unread post

Rock » 17 Oct 2020, 9:13 pm » wrote: Well. I think you're full of ****. No offense. You'll have to show me some evidence of your claims. And don't post a bunch of you tube conspiracy theorists. We've seen all of those before. You're not the first Holocaust denier on this board.
It is obviously a big subject. You have to do a LOT of research.

But the more you do the more absurd the holocaust story is. This is my experience.

This is Why It is illegal to question the story in many countries. They can't back up their claims against any serious scrutiny.

FOS

Unread post

Rock » 17 Oct 2020, 9:13 pm » wrote: Well. I think you're full of ****. No offense. You'll have to show me some evidence of your claims. And don't post a bunch of you tube conspiracy theorists. We've seen all of those before. You're not the first Holocaust denier on this board.
Auschwitz:

Us gas chamber:

Come on. Don't you sense something is wrong here?

Rock

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: It is obviously a big subject. You have to do a LOT of research.

But the more you do the more absurd the holocaust story is. This is my experience.

This is Why It is illegal to question the story in many countries. They can't back up their claims against any serious scrutiny.

Right. Whatever. I'll just go with my own research. I have toured Dachau, and have been in Anne Franks' house. I think I'll just go with my own beliefs.

Rock

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 9:20 pm » wrote: Auschwitz:

Us gas chamber:

Come on. Don't you sense something is wrong here?

I don't know Your pics are tiny.

FOS

Unread post

Rock » 17 Oct 2020, 9:20 pm » wrote: Right. Whatever. I'll just go with my own research. I have toured Dachau, and have been in Anne Franks' house. I think I'll just go with my own beliefs.
Your beliefs are just tugging at heartstrings. No data.

What do you think Anne Frank died of? She died in a **** Nazi hospital...