Biden declared mentally incompetent by former White House Physician

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
285 posts
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,  who held the prestigious post from 2013 to 2018, serving both Trump and President Obama. Jackson on Tuesday said Biden "does not have the mental capacity" to be able to handle the presidency and the job of commander in chief.

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... ess-office

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I dont even have to read this we all saw the debate Biden was mentaly sharp and Trump was a petulant chlid. Trump has the IQ of dryer lint so in the Rove way they attack Biden with LIES about his competence sine they KNOW Trump is mentally unfit to run a taco stand much less be president

IT was TRUMP who doctors gave a cognitive test they dont do that for no reason. Nefertitty is a LIAR and a petty child stuck on a talking point that Trump feeds him that is an obvious lie

duck615

Share      Unread post

Bye bye Joe and da hoe

solon

Share      Unread post

GFY petty childishpunk It must be sad to know that you are SO STUPID you can never address a point or issue and acting like a petty childish punk is all you can even TRY to do

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Oct 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: I dont even have to read this we all saw the debate Biden was mentally dysfunctional and Trump was a wiping the floor with Biden mentally incompetent ***. Trump has the IQ of a very stable genius and Biden LIES about his competence sine they KNOW Trump is a GREAT AMERICAN

IT was TRUMP who was victorious gave Hillary Clintoon an *** whipping.   Colon is a LIAR and a petty child stuck on a talking point that CNN feeds him that is an obvious lie

solon

Share      Unread post

/I am too bored by the childishness to read another childish PUNK post by Nefertitty who is too STUPID to make any other kind I wont even bother to read it

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
nefarious101 » 13 Oct 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,  who held the prestigious post from 2013 to 2018, serving both Trump and President Obama. Jackson on Tuesday said Biden "does not have the mental capacity" to be able to handle the presidency and the job of commander in chief.

Do you mean the drunken mess Ronny Jackson?      THAT Ronny Jackson?  

Ronny Jackson accused of drinking on duty  

Ronny Jackson crashed car while drunk

Why would anyone in their right mind listen to what he's got to say?    

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Oct 2020, 3:44 pm » wrote: /I am too bored by the childishness to read another childish PUNK post by Nefertitty who is too STUPID to make any other kind I wont even bother to read it

/I am too bored by the childishness to read another childish PUNK post by Colon who is too STUPID to make any other kind I wont even bother to read it

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

nefarious101 » 13 Oct 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,  who held the prestigious post from 2013 to 2018, serving both Trump and President Obama. Jackson on Tuesday said Biden "does not have the mental capacity" to be able to handle the presidency and the job of commander in chief.

Its true.  Trump could be beat in the general election by a good candidate.  Bernie coulda won.  Biden cannot
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Do you mean the drunken mess Ronny Jackson?      THAT Ronny Jackson?  

Ronny Jackson accused of drinking on duty  

Ronny Jackson crashed car while drunk

Why would anyone in their right mind listen to what he's got to say?  

Well well well.....the words of an actual doctor or the words a a demented old pervert who is widely known to be a serial liar and a pay to play scam artist...which on is more reliable?        

solon

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Its true.  Trump could be beat in the general election by a good candidate.  Bernie coulda won.  Biden cannot
If Biden cannot win why is he up by so much? The nonsense that Biden is incompetent is a flat out lie.He wasnt MY first choice I am too liberal for that but it is ludicrous to say he CANT win when he obviously IS WINNING at this point

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 13 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Its true.  Trump could be beat in the general election by a good candidate.  Bernie coulda won.  Biden cannot

I can't see why the took Biden over any of the other candidates....it was like they were trying to fail

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Trump declared a fascist by everyone in America.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Oct 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: If Biden cannot win why is he up by so much? The nonsense that Biden is incompetent is a flat out lie.He wasnt MY first choice I am too liberal for that but it is ludicrous to say he CANT win when he obviously IS WINNING at this point

If Hillary didn'twin why was she up by so much in 2016? Biden is incompetent and is a flat out pervert. He wasnt YOUR first choice you are too much of a complete liberal ******* for that but it is ludicrous to say he CAN win when he obviously IS drooling on his own shoes at this point

solon

Share      Unread post

Why in the WORLD would I BORE myself readign your ignorant petty childishpunk posts Nefertitty? You are nothing BUT a punk. You are only here to BE a punk. you will NEVER address an issue you will NEVER contribute to a disussion all you care about is trying to annoy people ten times smarter than a petty punk like you will ever be. All you are TRYING to be is a punkass troll

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Oct 2020, 3:58 pm » wrote: Why in the WORLD would I BORE myself readign your ignorant petty childishpunk posts Nefertitty? You are nothing BUT a punk. You are only here to BE a punk. you will NEVER address an issue you will NEVER contribute to a disussion all you care about is trying to annoy people ten times smarter than a petty punk like you will ever be. All you are TRYING to be is a punkass troll

Why in the WORLD would I BORE myself readign your ignorant petty childishpunk posts COLON? You are nothing BUT a punk. You are only here to BE a punk. you will NEVER address an issue you will NEVER contribute to a disussion all you care about is trying to annoy people ten times smarter than a petty punk like you will ever be. All you are TRYING to be is a punkass troll

solon

Share      Unread post

Nefertitty is just a childishpunk being a punk I dont know why ANYBODY would read his petty childish idiocy

solon

Share      Unread post

Just a punk being a punk too stupid to even try to do anything else

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Trump declared the worst president in US history.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Every one, including dim-0-craps knows that braindead biden is too far down the road to total senility to be POTUS. He will only be a puppet for the dim-0-crap elite and their deep state apparatchiks.
In his 47 year deep state political career he has been wrong on every foreign policy and national security issue and accomplished nothing but to facilitate, through his political connections, the enrichment of his family members. Namely his, tit sucking, crackhead son and his brother James.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ign-227407

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five- ... nnections/
War is a Racket