NYT: Trump Wins Again: Engaging Warp Speed:appears to have been working with remarkable efficiency

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
115 posts
solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 14 Oct 2020, 1:14 am » wrote: I’ll just leave this right here.......

Yes leave it right there since it is meaningless. The whole COUNTRY spent about three monts sitting at home which would NATURALLY DROP the death rate as car accidents and work accidents would plummet

A better statistic would be excess deaths the amount that statistics would say would be AVOVE NORMAL the CDC actually has a graph showing that

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... deaths.htm

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Nefertitty is not trying to make sense he is nothing but pure troll all he wants to do is be childish enough to annoy his intellectual superiors which is pretty much everybody short of H8er

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

solon » 14 Oct 2020, 1:33 am » wrote: Yes leave it right there since it is meaningless. The whole COUNTRY spent about three monts sitting at home which would NATURALLY DROP the death rate as car accidents and work accidents would plummet

A better statistic would be excess deaths the amount that statistics would say would be AVOVE NORMAL the CDC actually has a graph showing that

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... deaths.htm
“In the COVID-19 era, fatal accident percentages are up this year despite the smaller number of vehicles on the roads, NHTSA's latest data shows.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carand ... ronavirus/

What else you got?

I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Cedar » 14 Oct 2020, 1:37 am » wrote: “In the COVID-19 era, fatal accident percentages are up this year despite the smaller number of vehicles on the roads, NHTSA's latest data shows.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carand ... ronavirus/

What else you got?
So cars are comparable to viruses to cons. Go figure. A functional retard comparison. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 14 Oct 2020, 1:46 am » wrote: So cars are comparable to viruses to cons. Go figure. A functional retard comparison.
Shut up, retard.

I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Cedar » 14 Oct 2020, 1:52 am » wrote: Shut up, retard.
Says the retard. Shut up your making look bad says cedar. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 14 Oct 2020, 1:55 am » wrote: Says the retard. Shut up your making look bad says cedar.
I’ve got hemorrhoids less annoying than you.

Do you even speak English?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Crazytrain » 14 Oct 2020, 1:28 am » wrote: Clearly, the pandemic has not ended. So far some 215,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and reliable estimates suggest that the number could reach 400,000. Health experts agree that, with stronger leadership, the death toll would have been far lower.

Neffy doesn't even read his own source. What an idiot.

Neffy is a retard and doesn't read his article saying stronger leadership the death toll would of have been far lower.          the desperation by these cons is funny as hell. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 13 Oct 2020, 10:02 pm » wrote: For once in yer life, ya might have a chance at a female.

You don't understand females...you spent your life trying to think and act like one and filed miserably at being both a man and a womanz.   Being a girlish submissive boi isn't a turn on to womenz like you think it is

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Good morning neffy. How is that story line going honey?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Boy if I had a sticky thread fall through that would suck neffy.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 14 Oct 2020, 4:53 am » wrote: Good morning neffy. How is that story line going honey?

fine....did you do the dishes last night like a good womanz?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 13 Oct 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: Hey *******, the quote is from the story the thread started with.

Are you morons getting someone to type for you?! How can you be this goddam ignorant?!
Yeah, and you reprinted it why?  Because you disagreed with it?  And now you want to hide behind your mommy's skirt? If you're determined to be such a ******, don't let me stand in your way!

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 8:14 pm » wrote: How cute.
These two doofuses are rubbing their two brain cells together.

Maybe you can take your gazillions of brain cells and explain how an ignorant "carnival barker"  like Trump is correct so often, psycho.

Trump has said over and over that children are in much more danger from the common flu than from Covid.

You censored this several times from your Fake Reality thread and threatened me with suspension.

Before the school year started, it was already known that children have almost zero risk of dying from COVID. Their risk from COVID is less, far less, than from flu. Now that school has started, the infection rates of in-school verses at-home students is the same. Children aren’t spreading COVID to their parents. Children aren’t spreading COVID to each other.

CDC estimated deaths from #COVID19 vs annual influenza, United States, children ages 0-17:

COVID19 92

Flu 2018/19 477
Flu 2017/18 643
Flu 2016/17 251
Flu 2015/16 268
Flu 2014/15 803

https://t.co/qeVuG35fbC

— Martin Kulldorff (@MartinKulldorff) September 16, 2020
https://spectator.org/school-shutdowns- ... -teachers/

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Bidennextpresident » 13 Oct 2020, 4:58 pm » wrote: So far some 215,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and reliable estimates suggest that the number could reach 400,000. Health experts agree that, with stronger leadership, the death toll would have been far lower.
Stop sok.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Oct 2020, 4:36 am » wrote: You don't understand females...you spent your life trying to think and act like one and filed miserably at being both a man and a womanz.   Being a girlish submissive boi isn't a turn on to womenz like you think it is

Males, females, primates, all know you're a total asswipe.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote:
So the NY Times is credible now?

Of course treatment of the afflicted has improved.  No thanks to the orange **** and congressional Republicans who will still refer to the whole thing as a hoax.  And according to the incel rape fantasizing OP author.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 14 Oct 2020, 8:10 am » wrote:

Of course treatment of the afflicted has improved.  No thanks to the orange **** and congressional Republicans who will still refer to the whole thing as a hoax.  And according to the incel rape fantasizing OP author.
Completely thanks to the orange ****. So much so even the New York times is giving the administration credit. Guess they are shifting away from alarmist rhetoric to maintain a modicum of journalistic integrity. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

duck615

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 14 Oct 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: get lost *******. I don't tolerate jerkoffs.
LMFAO you are a jerkoff