Hunter Biden emails directly tie Joe Biden to Burisma

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
183 posts
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote: Says the moron who has defended every Republican crook, pervert and sexual predator that has ever lived, including the piece of **** who currently inhabits the WH.
Lies the psychopath who told years of lies in defense of serial felon / serial rapist Bill Clinton.

Who has told four years of lies denying the biggest abuse of power in US history.

And who has yet to provide one single shred of evidence of any crime Trump has committed.

Despite four years of dishonestly smearing him.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: Biden a war machine?

Even the MIC sees him as this:
No, dip ****, they see him as a reliable door mat for the MIC. I never claimed he would be a tank group commander, fruit loop.
Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: Try to remember that I spent almost a decade building for the Dark Lords next time.
If you're not smart enough to understand that bolton and cheney and bush and kristol endorsing little joey stamps him for a reliable MIC stooge, whose **** you used to suck for money doesn't imprecate my imbrogliation.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 2:03 pm » wrote: They know democrats are more likely than Trump to continue and expand our middle eastern adventures. They are all in for Biden.
Since Trump calls our soldiers "stupid" and "suckers", and can't work out "what's in it for them" that is no surprise.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm » wrote: No, dip ****, they see him as a reliable door mat for the MIC.

Sucking a dick doesn't give you the dick - just the cum. If you're not smart enough to understand that bolton and cheney and bush and kristol endorsing little joey stamps him for a reliable MIC stooge, whose **** you used to suck for money doesn't imprecate my imbrogliation.

In your case a cigar is NOT just a cigar.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm » wrote: Since Trump calls our soldiers "stupid" and "suckers", and can't work out "what's in it for them" that is no surprise.

Another wackjob melts down into blatant lies and ****.

Four anonymous liars.

27 Trump officials who have gone on record saying they heard no such thing and that he'd never say something like that.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: And they seem to care about corruption now too.
Ironic isn't it?

I have warned them that after supporting Trump for years they won't have a leg to stand on when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I guess it hasn't sunk in yet.

It's actually pretty funny.
The following is a list they no longer can use:
Lying
Womanizing
Creepiness
Perversion
Corruption

Feel free to add...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm » wrote: .

27 Trump officials who have gone on record saying they heard no such thing and that he'd never say something like that.

Actually, it sounds exactly like what President Bone Spurs would say.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 14 Oct 2020, 2:07 pm » wrote: It's actually pretty funny.
Lying
Womanizing
Creepiness
Perversion
Corruption

Feel free to add...
Thanks, I will.

Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Streamlined the regulatory process so vaccines and other medicines could be developed at a speed that amazed even the liberal NYTimes.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm » wrote: In your case a cigar is NOT just a cigar.
Not while I am jamming it up your worn flaps, wilma.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm » wrote: Since Trump calls our soldiers "stupid" and "suckers", and can't work out "what's in it for them" that is no surprise.
The only stupid suckers in that story are those that believe that account. Trump has fellated the military for decades, long preceeding his running for political office.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 2:11 pm » wrote: The only stupid suckers in that story are those that believe that account. Trump has fellated the military for decades, long preceeding his running for political office.
Loved them so much he didn't serve and got Daddy to get him a note avoiding the draft.

Cadet Bone Spurs, lover of the military.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
AnnoyedLiberall » 14 Oct 2020, 2:07 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: And they seem to care about corruption now too.
Ironic isn't it?

I have warned them that after supporting Trump for years they won't have a leg to stand on when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I guess it hasn't sunk in yet.
It's actually pretty funny.
Lying
Womanizing
Creepiness
Perversion
Corruption

Feel free to add...
I would only add refusing to obey ethical standards and/or law breaking, but I guess that falls under the corruption umbrella.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: I would only add refusing to obey ethical standards and/or law breaking, but I guess that falls under the corruption umbrella.

Still with zero evidence to back up her lies.

And  still  ignoring hundreds of real felonies committed against Trump in the biggest abuse of power in US history.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: I would only add refusing to obey ethical standards and/or law breaking, but I guess that falls under the corruption umbrella.

As usual looking intently in the wrong direction.

Gosh, Slow Joe, who denied ever talking foreign business with his drug addict son, doesn't deny having this meeting.

Biden campaign says Burisma meeting not on ‘official schedule’
By Steven NelsonOctober 14, 2020 | 2:36pm | Updated      
     Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s campaign said Wednesday in a carefully worded statement there were no meetings on his “official schedules” in 2015 with Burisma board adviser Vadym Pozharskyi.

The response to The Post’s expose Wednesday about a meeting described in an alleged email on his son Hunter Biden’s laptop does not mention personal calendars or dispute that the get-together actually happened.

Biden has not directly responded to the reporting, which appears to debunk his prior claim that he had “never spoken” with his son about his “overseas business dealing.”
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/biden-cam ... -schedule/

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Trump team makes a suspicious effort to swing the election with purported Hunter Biden emails

It’s October in a year when President Donald Trump is running for reelection — and, as if on cue, the mysteriously obtained private emails of someone close to his opponent have been leaked.

The leaker in this case is President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who provided a copy of a hard drive that contains photos and purported emails of Joe Biden’s son Hunter to the New York Post.

It’s not clear whether the supposed emails, which involve Hunter and the Ukrainian gas company he worked for, Burisma, are authentic.

What’s even less clear is how they ended up making their way to Giuliani — and whether illegality or foreign interference might have been involved.

During the 2016 campaign, Russian intelligence officers hacked Democrats’ emails and provided them to WikiLeaks, and the release of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s emails occurred in the final weeks before Election Day.

But Hunter Biden has long been central to Trump’s reelection strategy.

In fact, Trump was impeached last year due to his and Giuliani’s efforts to drum up a scandal related to the Bidens and Burisma. So now, less than three weeks before the election and with Trump trailing in polls, Giuliani appears to be picking up where he left off.

The story of where this hard drive came from is extremely strange

Considering what happened in 2016, one question that has naturally arisen here is: Was Hunter Biden’s information hacked or stolen and then provided to Giuliani?

The New York Post tells a convoluted story to explain how Giuliani got the emails — a story that raises far more questions than it answers.

It all started, according to the Post, in April 2019, when an unidentified man went to a Delaware computer repair shop, to drop off a water-damaged laptop with a “Beau Biden Foundation” sticker (a charitable foundation started in memory of Hunter’s late brother).

The shop owner (who was interviewed by the Post as an anonymous source) claims the man never returned to reclaim the laptop. But he says he recovered data from it and, lo and behold, he discovered there were emails and photos related to Hunter Biden.

The shop owner claims he told the federal government about it, and they seized the laptop and hard drive in December 2019. But he claims he copied the hard drive first and provided it to Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Months later, somehow, former Trump adviser Steve Bannon (who was indicted on fraud charges in August) learned of the hard drive and told the Post.

Finally, Giuliani provided the hard drive to the New York Post last Sunday, after having apparently kept it under wraps for about 10 months.

This is a curious tale. Even if we take it at face value, it is unclear who dropped off the laptop (with the conveniently identifying sticker) during the very month conservative media started covering Burisma.

It’s also unclear why that person never reclaimed it, why Hunter Biden’s information was on it, why the shop owner would hand it over to Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, and what the interest of the federal government was.

Giuliani has also spent months working with Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament whom the US Treasury Department recently sanctioned as a Russian agent waging a “covert influence campaign” to affect the US election (by releasing information about purported Biden wrongdoing).

Additionally, Burisma was reportedly hacked late last year and a security firm attributed that hack to the Russian military. So there are many reasons to question what actually happened here.

It’s unclear whether the emails are authentic and what they mean

Evidently there were some photos of Hunter Biden on the hard drive (the New York Post has published them), and the reporters claim an explicit video of Hunter is on there as well.

But that does not necessarily mean the emails on the hard drive are authentic and unaltered.

It would certainly be possible for a nefarious actor to fabricate or alter some documents among a trove of largely accurate ones. (Indeed, the Post story does not mention any effort to authenticate the emails.)

Then there’s the larger problem that, even if the emails are authentic, bits from them can be selectively chosen and spun out of context to make misleading claims.

Trump’s team has spread the unfounded conspiracy theory that Joe Biden forced out Ukraine’s prosecutor general Viktor Shokin to protect Burisma and his son from an investigation.

This theory makes little sense, as it was the consensus position of the US government and Western institutions like the International Monetary Fund to oust Shokin due to his corruption and ineffectiveness.

But Trump’s aim is to paint Biden as corrupt, in a repeat of his 2016 strategy against Hillary Clinton.

Now, the Post is touting one purported email from Burisma adviser Vadym Pozharskyi as a scandalous “smoking gun.”

In the purported email, Pozharskyi thanks Hunter for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together,” and proposes meeting that day.

But there’s no confirmation the meeting with then-Vice President Biden happened or, if it did, that the two men discussed Shokin. (A Biden campaign spokesperson told Politico that they reviewed the VP’s official schedules and that “no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”)

Hunter has had drug use issues in the past, and he took lucrative jobs for foreign companies or clients that he appeared not to be qualified for.

But there’s been a history of misleading information and outright misinformation pushed about him — often involving Giuliani and Bannon, both of whom were involved in this as well.

So supposed bombshell revelations from questionable sources in the days before the election should be viewed with a great deal of skepticism.

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/14/21515776 ... s-giuliani

"So supposed bombshell revelations from questionable sources in the days before the election should be viewed with a great deal of skepticism."

That's what I said.
I smell a conspiracy.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 2:21 pm » wrote:
Still with zero evidence to back up her lies.

And  still  ignoring hundreds of real felonies committed against Trump in the biggest abuse of power in US history.
Still with zero evidence to back up his lies.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:37 pm » wrote: "So supposed bombshell revelations from questionable sources in the days before the election should be viewed with a great deal of skepticism."

That's what I said.
I smell a conspiracy.

You mean the Russian Collusion Hoax, right psycho?

Or the Impeachment Clown Show Hoax?

Or the Laundering Money for the Russian Mob Hoax?

How about the Trump is Mentally Deranged Hoax?

Sorry, this is almost certainly real. But heck, who would ever believe that a Beltway hack who's been in the Swamp for half a century would be corrupt?

My, my, my,  and we haven't even seen Hillary Clinton's emails. Are we having fun yet?

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

...The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-rev ... an-to-dad/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:39 pm » wrote: Still with zero evidence to back up his lies.
Lie the psychopath who refuses to even read the mountain of evidence I've cited.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 2:42 pm » wrote: Sorry, this is almost certainly real.
Almost certainly?
Allowing ourselves a little wiggle room there are we Precious?

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 2:42 pm » wrote: But heck who would ever believe that a Beltway hack who's been in the Swamp for half a century would be corrupt?
Who would ever believe that a man who has been in public office for less than four years could ever be as corrupt as Typhoid Trump?

Unless or until the emails on that computer have been verified by the FBI to be Hunter Biden’s and it is also verified that they were not tampered with, I won't believe anything that comes from those two hacks, Giuliani and Bannon.

I probably won't be back to this thread because as usual you seem bound and determined to monopolize it with your psycho obsession with me.
Neo deserves better than to have his thread filled with your insane rantings.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: Almost certainly?
Allowing ourselves a little wiggle room there are we Precious?

Who would ever believe that a man who has been in public office for less than four years could ever be as corrupt as Typhoid Trump?

Unless or until the emails on that computer have been verified by the FBI to be Hunter Biden’s and it is also verified that they were not tampered with, I won't believe anything that comes from those two hacks, Giuliani and Bannon.

How can I possibly be 100% sure until I do know  for certain? I'd say 98% at this point.

And don't  be modest. You'll lie and stonewall  no matter how powerful the proof just like you did for Bill Clinton, Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Say, how will this affect Biden's run for the presidency?

And just wait until Hillary's emails are released.

Are we having fun yet?.