Hunter Biden emails directly tie Joe Biden to Burisma

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
183 posts
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote:  
I probably won't be back to this thread because as usual you seem bound and determined to monopolize it with your psycho obsession with me.
Neo deserves better than to have his thread filled with your insane rantings.
You won't be back into this thread because you can't censor the factual information I and others cite.

And you can't refute it.

Go run back to your safe little Fake Reality thread.

And what pathetic whining.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Oct 2020, 2:01 pm » wrote: So when they took away his law license, that was over what? Something immaterial?

Penis cheeking *** dicker...

They gave a reason....
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
AnnoyedLiberall » 14 Oct 2020, 10:34 am » wrote:
Why is Hunter Biden attempting to recover data?
Why are the names blacked out on the subpoena?
Why wouldn't he want to recover data?  The laptop had a purpose, and whatever the purpose was, data was a critical part of it.

I assume the names are blacked out so the shop owner wants to remain anonymous. 

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
GeorgeWashington » 14 Oct 2020, 3:03 pm » wrote:
AnnoyedLiberall » 14 Oct 2020, 10:34 am » wrote:
Why is Hunter Biden attempting to recover data?
Why are the names blacked out on the subpoena?
Why wouldn't he want to recover data?  The laptop had a purpose, and whatever the purpose was, data was a critical part of it.

I assume the names are blacked out so the shop owner wants to remain anonymous.
It seems someone clever has identified the shop owner

http://www.demacshop.com/

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-yor ... ce-2020-10

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 1:40 pm » wrote: You dance to the beat of a different drummer don'tcha Cowboy?

Yes, Mam.
I guess I do.
Maybe that is why we carry guns.......and call ourselves Libertarian Texans.
We think for ourselves.
With, or without, permission.......from the rest of the world.

Peace, sister.                        

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

John Paul Mac Isaac
It sounds like a made up name. lol
So, the guy must have recovered the data, saw what was on it, and turned it over to Bannon?
I am having a hard time following this whole thing.
If he thought there was something incriminating on it, why would he not get it after the owner contacted him several times?
Something is not adding up here.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 1:26 pm » wrote: Guess that makes Impeachment it a political process eh? Yep.
Naturally, in your liberal mind, you'd like to equate both impeachments as being equal, despite one having overwhelming evidence of multiple felonies and the other being done without a single shred of evidence to substantiate the alleged phony "crimes".  What made it political is YOUR Democrat party attempting to remove a president where no crimes were proven, compared to the Republican party deciding not to impeach despite the fact that there was plenty of evidence of Clinton's felony crimes.

All impeachments are NOT created equal.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Oct 2020, 1:53 pm » wrote: From a guy who needs a questionnaire to sort the gender of a toddler, that's funny.

You really are one sick mfer.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 14 Oct 2020, 2:57 pm » wrote: They gave a reason....

Yes, slug - a "material" one.

It was his admitted perjury, you **** capuchin monkey. That is a high crime - impeachable.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
simplejack » 14 Oct 2020, 4:02 pm » wrote: You really are one sick mfer.
He really is - thanks for the cosign, pedo.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 11:16 am » wrote: Benghazi was incompetence. Never understood the argument for criminal charges for those events. Using the vice presidential office to shelter a corrupt oil company is criminal.
Benghazi was a CIA station.  The US embassy there was a cover for covert operations and black ops by the CIA.  The State Department is not responsible for security at CIA stations.  The right wingnut focus on Benghazi was **** right out of the gate.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 14 Oct 2020, 4:54 pm » wrote: Benghazi was a CIA station.  The US embassy there was a cover for covert operations and black ops by the CIA.  The State Department is not responsible for security at CIA stations.  The right wingnut focus on Benghazi was **** right out of the gate.

There were to facilities, wackjob.

One was a temporary embassy destroyed in a planned terror attack. That is subject to protection from State.

Obama sent his hacks out to lie and deny it was a terror attack.

To cover up his bigger lie that the War on Terror was winding down.

Trump tells an occasional fib, but not one single one compares to those two huge whoppers.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: .
Why do I suspect a string of important October Surprises coming against Biden?

Hey liberals, if you want to play hardball, you have to be able to catch!

All the turds have is lies

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote:
Who would ever believe that a man who has been in public office for less than four years could ever be as corrupt as Typhoid Trump?

Geez, psycho, that's completely off topic. The topic is Biden, his son and Burisma, but you're babbling **** about Trump.

You bitterly complain when I do go off topic and threaten to suspend me.

Are you going to suspend yourself? You do it all the freaking time.
I probably won't be back to this thread because as usual you seem bound and determined to monopolize it with your psycho obsession with me.
Neo deserves better than to have his thread filled with your insane rantings.
Yeah, factual reality is an "insane rant."

You won't come back into this thread, because you can't censor information like this.
In addition to denying that’s he’s spoken to Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, Joe Biden has repeatedly denied any conflict of interest or wrongdoing by either of them involving ­Burisma.

Last February, he got testy during an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show when co-host Savannah Guthrie questioned whether it was “wrong for [Hunter] to take that position, knowing that it was really because that company wanted access to you.”

“Well, that’s not true. You’re saying things you do not know what you’re talking about,” the elder Biden responded.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-rev ... an-to-dad/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: I would only add refusing to obey ethical standards and/or law breaking, but I guess that falls under the corruption umbrella.

Oh my gosh, little Miss Marxist is yet again off topic. Trump isn't the topic.

The Biden's are.

Are you going to suspend yourself?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Oct 2020, 4:21 pm » wrote: Yes, slug - a "material" one.

It was his admitted perjury, you **** capuchin monkey. That is a high crime - impeachable.
Misleading investigators..

Not perjury..

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 8:23 am » wrote: Joe lied about not being directly involved with his son's questionable dealings in Ukraine and with Burisma.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 9:34 am » wrote:
We already knew Joe Biden was lying. This just serves as further proof.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hu ... hoto-shows

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: .
Why do I suspect a string of important October Surprises coming against Biden?

Hey liberals, if you want to play hardball, you have to be able to catch!

Not to worry. Once his fat *** is thrown outta the Oval Office.....Joe Biden will (finally) have access to Intelligence employees, files and opinions....about all they'd witnessed.

A GREATEST time will be had, by all (of the folks who actually understand politics)!!!!

Ya' gotta wonder how much a knock-down/drag-out there's gonna be, between between the Intelligence-agencies.....and, The Southern District....AND,
Manhatten's D.A.....to see who gets their hands on him, first!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: "Thanks for opportunity to meet your father': Secret emails between Hunter and Burisma adviser show Joe DID meet his son's Ukraine business contacts - one year before the VP made officials fire prosecutor investigating the company" 
  • Stash of emails sheds new light on Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukrainian firm
  • He apparently introduced Joe Biden to an executive at gas company Burisma
  • Biden would later pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor investigating the firm  
Hunter Biden introduced his father Joe to an adviser at his Ukrainian gas firm before the then-vice president lobbied for the firing of a prosecutor who was investigating the company, a trove of emails has revealed. 

Burisma adviser Vadym Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for 'an opportunity to meet your father' in an email sent in 2015, according to the stash of data given to the New York Post by Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani. The files also show Hunter repeatedly referring to his father as 'my guy' while writing to a colleague at Burisma. 
 The collection of messages and images were recovered on a MacBook Pro laptop that was brought into a Delaware computer shop and never picked up. They shed new light on the younger Biden's business dealings in Ukraine, which were at the center of the Trump impeachment probe and which the president has repeatedly tried to use against the Democratic nominee. 
 Joe Biden has previously said he never speaks to his son about his overseas business dealings. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tacts.html

This will surely piss the forums girly-boys off