Hero Navy SEAL who Killed Bin Laden calls Trump a Freaking LIAR

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
164 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
duck615 » 15 Oct 2020, 7:04 am » wrote: let's see some evidence of Trump's lies
Come on duck, Trump is pretty honest for a politician, but he lies and exaggerates pretty regularly. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

duck615

Share      Unread post

Neo » 15 Oct 2020, 7:08 am » wrote: Come on duck, Trump is pretty honest for a politician, but he lies and exaggerates pretty regularly.

LMFAO every single politician does it... 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Covid-19 is a hoax as well.   

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 15 Oct 2020, 7:22 am » wrote: Covid-19 is a hoax as well. 
LOLOL.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 15 Oct 2020, 7:22 am » wrote: Covid-19 is a hoax as well. 
Trump never said Covid-19 was a hoax.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trump ... -new-hoax/
Then the president, who often dismissed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation as a hoax, continued, “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

Isabel

Share      Unread post

"Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

LOLOL.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Huey » 14 Oct 2020, 5:45 pm » wrote: No, that is the record according to Joe and the man who shot bin laden.  I think Trump is off vase with this but you have to admit Biden was against it.

Vice President Joe Biden confessed this weekend that he advised President Obama not to launch the mission that ultimately killed Osama bin Laden last spring. During remarks at a Democratic congressional retreat this weekend, Biden explained that when it came time to make the final decision, he had some lingering uncertainties about whether the 9/11 mastermind was in the suspected compound in Pakistan. When the president asked his top advisers for their final opinion on the mission, all of them were hesitant, except for the former CIA director, now Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Biden said. “Every single person in that room hedged their bet except Leon Panetta. Leon said go. Everyone else said, 49, 51,” Biden said, as he offered the unsolicited details of the decision-making process. “He got to me. He said, ‘Joe, what do you think?’ And I said, ‘You know, I didn’t know we had so many economists around the table.’ I said, ‘We owe the man a direct answer. Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go. We have to do two more things to see if he’s there,’ ” Biden recalled

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... laden/amp/
You are teetering on the edge here.
If this was posted by Clem, I would really let him have it.
However, you are honest.

So, Is Joe a coward or was Obama courageous?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

AnnoyedLiberall » 15 Oct 2020, 10:07 am » wrote: You are teetering on the edge here.
If this was posted by Clem, I would really let him have it.
However, you are honest.

So, Is Joe a coward or was Obama courageous?
I simply used the OP's source.

I do believe Biden was afraid to pull the trigger.   And yes, Obama was brave to do it.  Just like way way back he gave orders allowing snipers to take out those pirates.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Huey » 15 Oct 2020, 10:12 am » wrote: I simply used the OP's source.

I do believe Biden was afraid to pull the trigger.   And yes, Obama was brave to do it.  Just like way way back he gave orders allowing snipers to take out those pirates.  
Yeah, I agree.
I have always found Biden to be weak willed.
I find most Democrats to be weak.
Obama was the exception for me.
Thank you for your honesty.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Funny how Trump isn't engaging in his usual infantile personal attacks on the Navy SEAL the way he always does with his critics.

Did it penetrate his cement-filled head that perhaps slandering the badass hero WHO KILLED BIN LADEN, might be a bad idea?

LOLOL.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 14 Oct 2020, 4:42 pm » wrote: Famed Navy SEAL pushes back after Trump amplifies baseless bin Laden conspiracy theory The former Navy SEAL known for his role in the operation that killed Osama bin Laden is pushing back after President Donald Trump amplified conspiracy theories that the terrorist leader's death was a hoax.

Robert O'Neill, who says he killed bin Laden in the 2011 raid, has rebuffed Trump and others in several tweets for promoting the conspiracy theory that bin Laden's body double was instead killed.

"Very brave men said [goodbye] to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double," O'Neill tweeted on Tuesday. "Thank you Mr. President. Happy birthday @USNavy."

The response from the former Navy SEAL came after the president on Tuesday retweeted a QAnon-linked account that promoted a baseless conspiracy theory alleging that bin Laden is still alive and his body double was instead killed. The account has since been suspended. Trump retweeted another video on Wednesday promoting conspiracy theories about bin Laden's death.A White House spokesperson did not immediately comment.

O'Neill, a Trump supporter who was banned from all Delta flights in August after he published a photo of himself not wearing a mask in the cabin, pushed back against the conspiracy theory in several tweets.

"****. I just found out that I killed Osama bin Johnson. Drinks are on me, I guess..." O'Neill added Tuesday evening.
 Bin Laden was killed in a 2011 raid by SEAL Team Six on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, ordered by then-President Barack Obama.Trump, meanwhile, has attacked his Democratic opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, over the bin Laden raid.

The president tweeted in September that Biden "opposed the mission to take out Osama bin Laden." He wrote in a follow-up tweet that, "If it were up to Joe, bin Laden and Soleimani would still be alive," referencing his decision to kill Iranian paramilitary commander Qassem Soleimani last year.Biden was reported to be a skeptic of a possible raid, though the former vice president's account of his advice to Obama has evolved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/famed-navy-s ... 40866.html
You have fallen for a valor thief, kid. I was on that raid, and it was a body double.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2020, 12:14 pm » wrote: You have fallen for a valor thief, kid. I was on that raid, and it was a body double.
You should go talk to that Navy SEAL, and call him a "valor thief" to his face, Tiger.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 15 Oct 2020, 12:18 pm » wrote: You should go talk to that Navy SEAL, and call him a "valor thief" to his face, Tiger.

Oh, he and I have a date with density - he's the son of a ******* who killed my father.

Not bin ladin.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2020, 12:31 pm » wrote: Oh, he and I have a date with density - he's the son of a ******* who killed my father.

Not bin ladin.

Are you going as a baby seal member?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 15 Oct 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote: Are you going as a baby seal member?

A ca'erd like that would club me.

I'm going as a really loud fruit cake - gonna channel the illicit love child of paul lynde and carrot top.

Then I'm using scissors.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: A ca'erd like that would club me.

I'm going as a really loud fruit cake - gonna channel the illicit love child of paul lynde and carrot top.

Then I'm using scissors.

How about a melonballer?

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

republiKLANS care about our troops about as much as they really care about abortion.....all lies and bs just for votes

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The Seal is right. Trump IS a liar flat out no way to dispute that

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 14 Oct 2020, 5:31 pm » wrote: If it were up to Joe, bin Laden and Soleimani would still be alive," referencing his decision to kill Iranian paramilitary commander Qassem Soleimani last year.Biden was reported to be a skeptic of a possible raid, though the former vice president's account of his advice to Obama has evolved.
I'm curious...

In 2004, did you vote for THIS guy

https://youtu.be/4PGmnz5Ow-o

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Oct 2020, 1:26 pm » wrote: I'm curious...

In 2004, did you vote for THIS guy

https://youtu.be/4PGmnz5Ow-o

So instead of commenting on the commentary I have offered, specifically saying trump was off base with his remarks and pointing out that biden did not want to do it you chose to pull one of your standard troll tactics.

Sorry, this is not about who I voted for in 2004.