Why did Twitter and FB block NY Post story about Biden

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
278 posts
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

I think you want me to be impressed or something....too be that old and still mindlessly left you must have been somewhat of a feather merchant type career.....one that guarantees you something for doing a less than adequately job of some kind...possibly even a welfare rat existence 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: I think you want me to be impressed or something....too be that old and still mindlessly left you must have been somewhat of a feather merchant type career.....one that guarantees you something for doing a less than adequately job of some kind...possibly even a welfare rat existence
   The next time u drive South on I-45 through downtown Houston, look over to your right at the George Brown Convention Center, that was only 1 of my many drywall jobs in Houston.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 18 Oct 2020, 3:56 pm » wrote:    The next time u drive South on I-45 through downtown Houston, look over to your right at the George Brown Convention Center, that was only 1 of my many drywall jobs in Houston.
you hang drywall....ok....I know a lot of people in construction....that does exactly require a more than average intelligence.  I know a guy who has a large excavation company that operates in multiple states.  He spends is time trying to pick up waitress in Waffle Houses.  Never could see why he only does it at Waffle Houses unless it was just a cheap and easy way to get laid.  He's caught several STD's over the years but he keeps going back....see...not too smart.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 4:09 pm » wrote: you hang drywall....ok....I know a lot of people in construction....that does exactly require a more than average intelligence.  I know a guy who has a large excavation company that operates in multiple states.  He spends is time trying to pick up waitress in Waffle Houses.  Never could see why he only does it at Waffle Houses unless it was just a cheap and easy way to get laid.  He's caught several STD's over the years but he keeps going back....see...not too smart.
   I was the Estimator for the $4.6 Million Drywall Contract.     

I saw your above posts where U pat yourself on the back so impressed with your arrogance, but I truly do appreciate the opportunities u give me to focus attention on issues that do affect all of US in our Republic 
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 71974?s=20

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 18 Oct 2020, 5:45 pm » wrote:    I was the Estimator for the $4.6 Million Drywall Contract.     

I saw your above posts where U pat yourself on the back so impressed with your arrogance, but I truly do appreciate the opportunities u give me to focus attention on issues that do affect all of US in our Republic 
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 71974?s=20

oooohhhh.....just an estimator.....an you did your job too...is this what you wanting...a trophy?....for doing the job you were hired and paid to do?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

And Nefertitty gies us another CHILDISHPUNK post since he is far too STUPID to ever address an issue or make a point

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 18 Oct 2020, 3:03 pm » wrote: Here is the man who killed John Wayne! And it damn near ruined his acting career!
No one can kill the Duke!! DAMMIT!

https://youtu.be/RPgssK8oBb8

+100.
Good one!!!
Thank-you.
My favorite Wayne movie was Chisum.
Chisum Ranch, Lincoln, New Mexico.                       

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 6:01 pm » wrote: oooohhhh.....just an estimator.....an you did your job too...is this what you wanting...a trophy?....for doing the job you were hired and paid to do?

No trophy needed.  I got paid for it in bonuses. But "just an estimator" for such a project, or any project shows just how stupid you are.  Estimators are responsible for whether contractors win profitable bids or cause them bankruptcies.  But what would a little RNC punk like u know about that?  Hell, u keep voting for sorry *** bass turds who drag US into wars, like Reagan & the Bushes & tRump with his Trade Wars.  
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 78657?s=20

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: They told the NY Post why they did it.
This story smells to me.
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in it?

Unless or until the FBI verifies that the computer belonged to Hunter Biden and that the emails are authentic and haven't been tampered with, I won't believe it.

I wouldn't trust Giuliani or Bannon if they told me that water was wet.
One is under investigation and one has been indicted.
Two fine upstanding citizens.

Don't be modest. You'll lie and stonewall to the end of the Earth in defense of Biden no matter how strong the proof.

But gosh, if it isn't true, why hasn't Biden flat out denied ANY OF IT?

And when the heck is he going to get some competent hacks to stonewall for him?

Biden Campaign Surrogate on Hunter Biden Emails: Nobody ‘Is Saying They Are Inauthentic’
By Debra Heine
October 18, 2020
ABiden campaign surrogate on Sunday did not deny the authenticity of the alleged Hunter Biden emails and texts that were published in the New York Post last week.

“I don’t think anybody is saying they are inauthentic,Biden campaigner Jenna Arnold admitted on Fox News after repeatedly trying to steer the conversation to other topics.
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/18/bide ... authentic/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 19 Oct 2020, 7:34 am » wrote: .

Don't be modest. You'll lie and stonewall to the end of the Earth in defense of Biden no matter how strong the proof.

And when the heck is he going to get some competent hacks to stonewall for him?

Now we know..

Again

Stay credulous.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 19 Oct 2020, 7:34 am » wrote: .

While YOU continue to lie and carry water for Putin because YOU are a TRAITOR

I have answered that at least five or six times and you ran away everytime like the gutlesscoward you are. You wont be manipulating the Biden campaign to do work FOR your GOD Trump so you can give up on that

You are nothjing but a LIAR and a TRAITOR H8er

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

"admin

"At 6:08AM EST today a DDoS attack was launched against this site.  The attack corrupted the database and left it unrepairable. All content after October 19, 2020 4:17PM EST was lost. 

"The host automatically runs a backup at 4:17PM daily.  To help alleviate such a loss in the future, we will be adding our own database backup at 4:00AM.  

"We are not sure of the source or reason for the attack, but considering how close we are to the election, it is safe to assume the attack was politically motivated. 

"Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. 

"The notice from the host is below."
Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that currently there is a DDoS attack towards the server hosting your account. A DDoS attack is a malicious attempt to bring down the whole server and all websites hosted on it.

To minimize the negative impact on all websites hosted on the server under attack, we have temporarily placed the server behind a hardware firewall. This is the most reliable way of dealing with DDoS attacks because the firewall analyzes and filters the malicious network traffic to the server.

Please note that due to the excessive amount of connections to the hardware firewall, connection analysis may not be 100% correct and you may experience some temporary issues such as:Interrupted FTP, Email or Web Connections; Slow or incomplete opening of your website; cPanel not loading or not functioning properly.

We kindly ask you not to post trouble tickets in the Helpdesk area regarding your account during the resolution process. We will keep you updated by posting regular messages in the Server Status Check section.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Trump's little friend Putin strikes again.

**** scummy *** RNC Russians are always trying to delete & change history!

Last edited by supraTruth on 20 Oct 2020, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 6:01 pm » wrote: oooohhhh.....just an estimator.....an you did your job too...is this what you wanting...a trophy?....for doing the job you were hired and paid to do?

Like I said, I'll take that trophy for the 3 Christmas Topping-Out parties I attended in Houston, but you said you weren't "impressed", & I said the only thing that impresses U is Putin's Big Stinky friend 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: Here's the truth. 

And the Economist says:
“Recent research suggests that Mr. Trump’s tariffs destroyed more American manufacturing jobs than they created, by making imported parts more expensive and prompting other countries to retaliate by targeting American goods. Manufacturing employment barely grew in 2019. At the same time, tariffs are pushing up consumer prices by perhaps 0.5 percent, enough to reduce average real household income by nearly $1,300.
--- George Will

Last edited by supraTruth on 30 Oct 2020, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 7:28 pm » wrote: For anyone who doesn't believe in MSM liberal bias why would they do this? 
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook- ... m-posting/

"But...but...but....MY PROPAGANDA!!  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
supraTruth » 30 Oct 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: “Recent research suggests that Mr. Trump’s tariffs destroyed more American manufacturing jobs than they created, by making imported parts more expensive and prompting other countries to retaliate by targeting American goods. Manufacturing employment barely grew in 2019. At the same time, tariffs are pushing up consumer prices by perhaps 0.5 percent, enough to reduce average real household income by nearly $1,300.
--- George Will
**** nugget, the tarriffs were not job creation measures. You materially misunderstood their intent. The Chinese were capitulating before they decided to go the release a pandemic route.

Last edited by Neo on 30 Oct 2020, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Oct 2020, 7:34 am » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: This story smells to me.
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in it?
Unless or until the FBI verifies that the computer belonged to Hunter Biden and that the emails are authentic and haven't been tampered with, I won't believe it.
I wouldn't trust Giuliani or Bannon if they told me that water was wet.
One is under investigation and one has been indicted.
Two fine upstanding citizens.
You don't see the irony in that statement coming from you?
You have defended every unethical or corrupt thing that Typhoid Trump has ever done.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

duck615

Share      Unread post

Why do libs say Trump lies all the time? I realize they are still pissed Hillary lost... But come on now. Stop the hate...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 30 Oct 2020, 1:05 pm » wrote: Why do libs say Trump lies all the time? I realize they are still pissed Hillary lost... But come on now. Stop the hate...

One should hate evil.

And Trump does lie all the time.   He enjoys doing so.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 19 Oct 2020, 7:34 am » wrote: Don't be modest. You'll lie and stonewall to the end of the Earth in defense of Biden no matter how strong the proof.

You don't see the irony in that statement coming from you?

You have defended every unethical or corrupt thing that Typhoid Trump has ever done.
Babbling **** and blatant lies from the psychopath.

Four years of lies, smears  and **** from you, and you can't provide one single shred of evidence of any crime or abuse of power he's committed while president.

Zero, zip, nada, nothing.

And of course you dodge my question.

Why hasn't Biden flat out denied ANY OF IT?