Government Schools

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
74 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 17 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR ther was NO SUCH recovery he DID bring us out of the Great Depression all you do is tell LIES TRAITOR

You are a LIAR again McCarthy was a LIAR he would show up with a blank piece of paper can say there were 87 or 106 communists in whatever department he was a DRUNK who lied and destoryed LIVES which TRAITORS like you approve of

You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR and you almost never source anything except your Gateway Pundit which I have SHOWN is a JOKE to rational humans because you KNOW we would laugh at your Alex Jones STUPIDITY

You are a LIAR and I have proven it and you are a TRAITOR
Bombing Nazis and japs brought us out of the depression. Being the only industrial nation not directly impacted by the war kept us in prosperity. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 7:42 pm » wrote: Bombing Nazis and japs brought us out of the depression. Being the only industrial nation not directly impacted by the war kept us in prosperity.
Actually no. If you read what people were saying at the time it seemed to be common knowledge that the depression was deliberately caused...artificially...by Jewish bankers who were trying to provoke proletarian revolutions all over the western world.

You know what really ended the depression? Hitler.

Germany's economy instantly recovered when he nationalized banks. And I suppose he got the Jewish cabal concerned enough that they laid off other major western powers...who were the allies

You can of course call this a 'Conspiracy theory' but it certainly makes more sense than the idea that global destruction would somehow be profitable.
Last edited by FOS on 17 Oct 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 7:45 pm » wrote: Actually no. If you read what people were saying at the time it seemed to be common knowledge that the depression was deliberately caused...artificially...by Jewish bankers who were trying to provoke proletarian revolutions all over the western world.

You know what really ended the depression? Hitler.

Germany's economy instantly recovered when he nationalized banks. And I suppose he got the Jewish cabal concerned enough that they laid off other major western powers...who were the allies
Sorry, I didn't matriculate at KKK kindergarten. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: Sorry, I didn't matriculate at KKK kindergarten.
The kkk was not really a fan of Hitler because he did not have much of a pan European vision. He was really about Germany.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: Sorry, I didn't matriculate at KKK kindergarten.
Anyway it isn't stupid people making such a claim. Many very well respected intellectuals and heads of state were saying the same thing. It wasn't a stupid thing to say...regardless if how much it offends you.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 7:49 pm » wrote: The kkk was not really a fan of Hitler because he did not have much of a pan European vision. He was really about Germany.
Sure seemed bent on expansion to me. Betraying Russia cost him the war.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: Sure seemed bent on expansion to me. Betraying Russia cost him the war.
Dude he openly admitted that his lebensraum had to include the Ukraine for farm land long before he 'Betrayed' russia. Do you think stalin never resd mein kampf? Maybe not. Maybe he was lazy.

But anyway Stalin did purge Jews from the communist party in the ussr and he embraced russification which was basically a tacit admission that fascism works better than communism.

Hitler had no interest in fighting France or the UK. Those countries invited the conflict on themselves. They never had to get involved.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 7:05 pm » wrote: .
So you know better than the Founders and most Republican presidents.

Yes, and the Founders were for public schools.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: .

FDR brought the country out of the Great Depression, when in fact he inherited a recovering economy and drove the country back into it.

My son was to write about the McCarthy era. I told him to write that almost every charge McCarthy made was factually correct. (Yes, he melted down at the end.)

The teacher threatened to flunk him without even asking for the evidence despite him telling her his father had explained that.

Two-legged frogs were found in Minnesota. The teacher said it was because of a hole in the ozone. It was actually a parasite.

Many others I forget. Endless politically correct ****.
Ah, they were teaching the truth instead of your right-wing dogma.  Got it.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm » wrote: .
So you're saying that the Founders were irrational for advocating Federalism?
No, but one nation often needs one standard.
Last edited by Pengwin on 17 Oct 2020, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 8:35 pm » wrote: Ah, they were teaching the truth instead of your right-wing dogma.  Got it.
I, of course, blame the hews. Like all the most intelligent people in the era.

Explain how Hitler turned the German economy around so much? It's like it happened overnight...just from kicking Jewish bankers out...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 8:39 pm » wrote: I, of course, blame the hews. Like all the most intelligent people in the era.

Explain how Hitler turned the German economy around so much? It's like it happened overnight...just from kicking Jewish bankers out...
Not even close.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Lol? What isn't close?...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 8:42 pm » wrote: Lol? What isn't close?...
Hitler and the German economy.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 8:43 pm » wrote: Hitler and the German economy.
Oh really?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Nice, but hardly overnight. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Even with your 'Less impressive boom' (and remember we have to hate nazis)

It is still a **** boom.

Grasping at straws here, buddy

FOS

Share      Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 8:59 pm » wrote: Even with your 'Less impressive boom' (and remember we have to hate nazis)

It is still a **** boom.

Grasping at straws here, buddy
And are you aware of what year Hitler became dictator?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 4:43 pm » wrote:
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 4:42 pm » wrote: You realize and D. of Ed. was split off from HHS, correct?  It wasn't a new idea.

And one national standard makes sense, for one nation.

What else have you got for reforms?  I have many.
The national standard has moved us backwards.  Be honest.  Did we rank higher or lower prior to 1981?  If you say lower you are not being honest.
Is it possible that we are ranked lower because others have gotten better while we’ve remained static?