Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
213 posts
User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

"On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.


Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism."
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump- ... ssian-spy/
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: "On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism."
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump- ... ssian-spy/
Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal


"US spies say the Hunter Biden email controversy shows how 'exploitable' and 'grotesquely vulnerable' Trump and Giuliani are to Russian intelligence"
https://www.businessinsider.com/spies-h ... ce-2020-10

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:16 pm » wrote: "US spies say the Hunter Biden email controversy shows how 'exploitable' and 'grotesquely vulnerable' Trump and Giuliani are to Russian intelligence"
https://www.businessinsider.com/spies-h ... ce-2020-10

Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal


"Intelligence officials warned Trump that Giuliani was target of Russian influence campaign: report"
https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... -target-of

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: "Intelligence officials warned Trump that Giuliani was target of Russian influence campaign: report"
https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... -target-of

Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

 "Michael Cohen Claims Rudy Giuliani Is an Easy Mark for Russian Disinformation Because He’s ‘Drunk All the Time’"
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/ ... -the-time/
 
Last edited by Pengwin on 17 Oct 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: "On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism."
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump- ... ssian-spy/
So disliking Soros is anti semitic?

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 10:21 pm » wrote: So disliking Soros is anti semitic?
The depends upon why someone dislikes him?
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:21 pm » wrote:  "Michael Cohen Claims Rudy Giuliani Is an Easy Mark for Russian Disinformation Because He’s ‘Drunk All the Time’"https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/ ... -the-time/

Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

 "CIA, other spy agencies gathered intel on Rudy Giuliani's dealings with alleged Russian agents"
https://news.yahoo.com/cia-other-spy-ag ... 17094.html
 
Last edited by Pengwin on 17 Oct 2020, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:25 pm » wrote:  "CIA, other spy agencies gathered intel on Rudy Giuliani's dealings with alleged Russian agents"https://news.yahoo.com/cia-other-spy-ag ... 17094.html

Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: The depends upon why someone dislikes him?
Well...what was his reason?

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

 "John Bolton urged his staff to avoid Russian-manipulated Rudy Giuliani while the White House ignored it"
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/john-b ... gnored-it/
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:27 pm » wrote:  "John Bolton urged his staff to avoid Russian-manipulated Rudy Giuliani while the White House ignored it"
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/john-b ... gnored-it/

Fake news.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:25 pm » wrote:  "CIA, other spy agencies gathered intel on Rudy Giuliani's dealings with alleged Russian agents"
https://news.yahoo.com/cia-other-spy-ag ... 17094.html
Dude I happen to know a lot of incidental knowledge about Giuliani involvement in Russian politics.

He supported kasparov (half jewish) vs Putin. He donated a lot to kasparov campaign.

This narrative you are falling for makes no sense to me and is very reductionist.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 10:29 pm » wrote: Dude I happen to know a lot of incidental knowledge about Giuliani involvement in Russian politics.

He supported kasparov (half jewish) vs Putin. He donated a lot to kasparov campaign.

This narrative you are falling for makes no sense to me and is very reductionist.

What's so difficult to understand about Putin giving Rudy and Donald what they want most?
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,364
Politics: Liberal

 "Daughter of Major Trump Ally: Please Vote for BidenCaroline Giuliani, daughter of Rudy, wants to get rid of 'toxic' Trump administration"
https://www.newser.com/story/297556/giu ... ffice.html
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,862
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:30 pm » wrote: What's so difficult to understand about Putin giving Rudy and Donald what they want most?

You ask about the problems with your school girl narrative, simpleton?

Seriously?

You are dumber than a **** rock, boy.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:30 pm » wrote: What's so difficult to understand about Putin giving Rudy and Donald what they want most?
I dunno? What is difficult about you understanding that roman abromovich cobrrols putin,and kasparov is opposed to putin, and the people on both sides are jews?

What does an anti Semitic rant mean then?

Post Reply

Log in or Register to remove ads