You Will Surely Find This Hard To Believe, But...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
79 posts
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Americans Are Dying In The Pandemic At Rates Far Higher Than In Other Countries

During this pandemic, people in the United States are dying at rates unparalleled elsewhere in the world.A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that in the past five months, per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes, have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.

"It's shocking. It's horrible," says Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a professor of health policy and medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania and one of the authors of the study.

"The United States really has done remarkably badly compared to other countries," he says. "I mean, remarkably badly."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... -countries

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Of course.  Considerably higher than 18 of the other highest income, first world countries.  This country has 4% of the world's population and 20% of the world's covid-19 fatalities. The only argument the trumpist fasciists and bigots have is that they all died of something else.  Isn't that convenient...  

Why?  Because this country has no plan.  It has never had a plan, because the Administrative branch, the branch responsible for developing and managing a pandemic disaster plan is run by a malignant narcissist who doesn't give a **** how many people die in this pandemic, as long as he can win another term which will keep his fat, white, zit-covered, cellulite ridden *** out of prison for another four years.

Didn't work, Don.  So the fact is that three quarters or more of the covid dead are dead for nothing but your megalomania and your self- preservation.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Because trumps a ****.
Plain and simple.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: Americans Are Dying In The Pandemic At Rates Far Higher Than In Other Countries

During this pandemic, people in the United States are dying at rates unparalleled elsewhere in the world.A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that in the past five months, per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes, have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.

"It's shocking. It's horrible," says Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a professor of health policy and medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania and one of the authors of the study.

"The United States really has done remarkably badly compared to other countries," he says. "I mean, remarkably badly."

Panic, hysteria, unhinged....when will you all settle down and deal with reality?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: Americans Are Dying In The Pandemic At Rates Far Higher Than In Other Countries

Corona cases are spiking again all over the world.  A global record was set Friday with 400,000 new cases world wide.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2720OZ

European countries are weighing restrictions.  So tell us oh wise one exactly what strategy to fight this is actually working?

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

It is trumps fault that you are fat?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

She doesn't understand liberalism either.

Maybe this is why it took so long for her sex to get the vote...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

The study is not just Covid. It is all causes. The per capita death rate in the US has always been higher than in comparable countries.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 18 Oct 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: She doesn't understand liberalism either.

Maybe this is why it took so long for her sex to get the vote...

yeah....only you understand...but do you understand that liberalism isn't authoritarian progressive communism?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 9:43 am » wrote: Panic, hysteria, unhinged....when will you all settle down and deal with reality?

Right..

Are they spontaneously rising from the dead in significant numbers?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 10:35 am » wrote: yeah....only you understand...but do you understand that liberalism isn't authoritarian progressive communism?
Yep.  Probably why I am none of those eh?

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Thanks New York and New Jersey.

Less than 10% of the US Population, more than 20% of the COVID deaths.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 18 Oct 2020, 10:08 am » wrote: Corona cases are spiking again all over the world.  A global record was set Friday with 400,000 new cases world wide.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2720OZ

European countries are weighing restrictions.  So tell us oh wise one exactly what strategy to fight this is actually working?
Corona cases are spiking again all over the world.  A global record was set Friday with 400,000 new cases world wide.
Read the op again, DMA..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2020, 11:06 am » wrote: Right..

Are they spontaneously rising from the dead in significant numbers?

you got that dickhead thought and lifestyle down perfectly 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: you got that dickhead thought and lifestyle down perfectly
Are you gonna walk, or just yap?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 18 Oct 2020, 11:09 am » wrote: Yep.  Probably why I am none of those eh?

you're fooling yourself

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: Are you gonna walk, or just yap?

whatever that means dickhead...not much thought went into that reply....another perfect example of your dickheadism

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: you're fooling yourself
And what makes you think you would know?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 18 Oct 2020, 11:14 am » wrote: And what makes you think you would know?

You're a typical stereotype of a low information leftist in denial....that's why