Looks like Trump is starting to pull away

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
78 posts
User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

Michigan is looking like a lock and that’s ball game. 

Penn looks really close but may go Biden due to home grown status. 

Minnesota will go down to wire, as will Wisconsin. 

Looks like Florida, Ohio, NC and Arizona are tucked away. 

I’m not sure where Iowa stands haven’t looked into it. 

Nevada and New Mexico are likely to be in the mix this year. Ironically being driven by the Hispanic vote. 

New Hampshire probably would have gone Biden but he stupidly slinked out and insulted the voters during the primary. So it will be a nail biter. 

Biggest shock to the system will be the black female vote. 

Ridicule now, but revisit after the election. 
 
Edit: Just looked up Iowa. It’s a lock for Trump. 
Log in or Register to remove ads

Last edited by Independent on 19 Oct 2020, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

The STUPIDITY of this post is hilarious Trump is getting BURRIED and only the stupidest most brainwashed morons on the PLANET cannot see this. The right is now snivellnig about how they think Trump is going to take down the Senators with him

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/

President Trump is running out of time. Joe Biden leads by double digits in national polls, and state-level polling is only slightly closer. In fact, Biden’s lead is so large that traditionally red states like Georgia, Iowa, Ohio and Texas might now go blue

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,155

poor solon getting so desperate... he will be out of a job once Trump is reelected...

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

solon » 19 Oct 2020, 10:51 am » wrote: The STUPIDITY of this post is hilarious Trump is getting BURRIED and only the stupidest most brainwashed morons on the PLANET cannot see this. The right is now snivellnig about how they think Trump is going to take down the Senators with him

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/

President Trump is running out of time. Joe Biden leads by double digits in national polls, and state-level polling is only slightly closer. In fact, Biden’s lead is so large that traditionally red states like Georgia, Iowa, Ohio and Texas might now go blue
We will see. I’m confident in my information. Are you?

 
 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

Trump is not my cup of tea. And he’s incapable of making a simple argument about the rightness of conservative policies, but...

This country is center right and he will prevail.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: We will see. I’m confident in my information. Are you?
Yeah and I have what is known as EVIDENCE to back up what I think and  you have your FEELINGS but despite what most conservatives think FEELINGS are not facts and NO this is not a centerright country that is the conventional wisdom conservatives have been pushing for decades but when you read the POLLING done by says PIPA which has been polling Americans on policy issues since the sixties we are a center LEFT country on all but religious issues. Economically we poll about like Finnland and Norway
 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

solon » 19 Oct 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: Yeah and I have what is known as EVIDENCE to back up what I think and  you have your FEELINGS but despite what most conservatives think FEELINGS are not facts and NO this is not a centerright country that is the conventional wisdom conservatives have been pushing for decades but when you read the POLLING done by says PIPA which has been polling Americans on policy issues since the sixties we are a center LEFT country on all but religious issues. Economically we poll about like Finnland and Norway
Quite the opposite, I assure you on both points. 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,285
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 19 Oct 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: Yeah and I have what is known as EVIDENCE to back up what I think and  you have your FEELINGS but despite what most conservatives think FEELINGS are not facts and NO this is not a centerright country that is the conventional wisdom conservatives have been pushing for decades but when you read the POLLING done by says PIPA which has been polling Americans on policy issues since the sixties we are a center LEFT country on all but religious issues. Economically we poll about like Finnland and Norway
Conservatives have gotten out of the social issues business for the most part. You will not see them trying to enforce traditional family values, criminalize butt sex, or pushing to ban recreational Marijuana. Your wedge issues have been removed with the exception of abortion. Most Americans support law enforcement, border security, and capitalism. You are pushing a losing message. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

I’m almost saddened by how easily people are manipulated by the media. Reality is gonna hit them even harder than 2016.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,385
Politics: Liberal

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 11:15 am » wrote: I’m almost saddened by how easily people are manipulated by the media. Reality is gonna hit them even harder than 2016.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... e_map.html

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 11:08 am » wrote: Quite the opposite, I assure you on both points.
You SAY that but I dont see your EVIDENCE I showed mine and we both know all you have is your FEELINGS because ALL Evidence shows Trump losing BADLY Your FEELINGS are not FACTS

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,661

solon » 19 Oct 2020, 11:17 am » wrote: You SAY that but I dont see your EVIDENCE I showed mine and we both know all you have is your FEELINGS because ALL Evidence shows Trump losing BADLY Your FEELINGS are not FACTS
Yet, I am confident and don’t need to resort to name calling and other EMOTIONAL reactions. 

Hmmmm...

I assure you I have the evidence and am purely rational. 


User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Oct 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Conservatives have gotten out of the social issues business for the most part. You will not see them trying to enforce traditional family values, criminalize butt sex, or pushing to ban recreational Marijuana. Your wedge issues have been removed with the exception of abortion. Most Americans support law enforcement, border security, and capitalism. You are pushing a losing message. 
You are just a troll BEGGING us for attention. You post stuff like this hoping for a response and its BS. Of COURSE conservatives hvae not given up on those issues which is why they want the Handmaid on the court I could go on but you BORE me. You are just petty and hoping to get people to acknowlege you. You never do anything but make CLAIMS you never fill out your logic or post anything to substantiate the BS you post.  The Conservative message is in fact SO unpopular that the MONEY nad power in the Conservative movement has GIVEN UP on arguing the points at ALL they gav up decades ago they KNOW they cant win the argumetns they not longer even TRY

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 11:20 am » wrote: Yet, I am confident and don’t need to resort to name calling and other EMOTIONAL reactions. 

Hmmmm...

I assure you I have the evidence and am purely rational.
What emotional reaction? What name calling. I dont see any of it I just cited the OBVIOUS FACT that I cited EVIDENCE and you keep just SAYING what you FEEL. Again your FEELINGS are not FACTS and I dont see any evidence. You are now trying to use a decades old talking point from  Rush about how liberals are emotional.  I assure you. I have no emotional investment here that is just something you were TOLD to think

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,285
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 19 Oct 2020, 11:20 am » wrote: You are just a troll BEGGING us for attention. You post stuff like this hoping for a response and its BS. Of COURSE conservatives hvae not given up on those issues which is why they want the Handmaid on the court I could go on but you BORE me. You are just petty and hoping to get people to acknowlege you. You never do anything but make CLAIMS you never fill out your logic or post anything to substantiate the BS you post.  The Conservative message is in fact SO unpopular that the MONEY nad power in the Conservative movement has GIVEN UP on arguing the points at ALL they gav up decades ago they KNOW they cant win the argumetns they not longer even TRY
We decided that liberal brainwashing of youth on social issues was too pervasive to compete against. What consenting adults do in their homes is their business and there has long been conservatives that believe government shouldn't be involved in marriage or other private party contracts. The War on sexual deviance has been forfeit, congratulations. But it removes a pretty big wedge issue from your arsenal. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,385
Politics: Liberal


NP.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Oct 2020, 11:26 am » wrote: We decided that liberal brainwashing of youth on social issues was too pervasive to compete against. What consenting adults do in their homes is their business and there has long been conservatives that believe government shouldn't be involved in marriage or other private party contracts. The War on sexual deviance has been forfeit, congratulations. But it removes a pretty big wedge issue from your arsenal.
Nohting but a troll and a punk more cLAIMS that defy REALITY itself for DECADES the right has tried to shrink gov to be just small enough to fit in our bedrooms and anyone paying attenton knows it. You BORE me all lies all attempts to annoy and get responses BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING constantly you are a LIAR wh onever tried in ANY WAY to substantiate the BS you post HOPING someone will notice you GFY
 

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,161
Politics: Conservative

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: Michigan is looking like a lock and that’s ball game. 

Penn looks really close but may go Biden due to home grown status. 

Minnesota will go down to wire, as will Wisconsin. 

Looks like Florida, Ohio, NC and Arizona are tucked away. 

I’m not sure where Iowa stands haven’t looked into it. 

Nevada and New Mexico are likely to be in the mix this year. Ironically being driven by the Hispanic vote. 

New Hampshire probably would have gone Biden but he stupidly slinked out and insulted the voters during the primary. So it will be a nail biter. 

Biggest shock to the system will be the black female vote. 

Ridicule now, but revisit after the election. 
 
Edit: Just looked up Iowa. It’s a lock for Trump.

Good observations. I'd predict Pennsylvania going for Trump except that Democrat are putting their Voter Fraud System into over gear this year.

MS-LSD and CNN have lied that Trump pulled ads from Iowa and Ohio because he's losing there.

Absolute propaganda. He pulled them because they're out of reach for Slow Joe.

I think Trump wins NH and Nevada.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,088
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 19 Oct 2020, 11:29 am » wrote: Good observations. I'd predict Pennsylvania going for Trump except that Democrat are putting their Voter Fraud System into over gear this year.

.


I think Trump wins NH and Nevada.
You are a LIAR more Russian Military Intelligence LIES by a TRAITOR.  There is NO Democratic voter fraud STUDY AFTER STUDY has shown this EVERY attempt by the right to show any significatnt vote fraud has blown up in your FACES including the Trump voter fraud comission which gave up ad floded after NOT FINDING ANY FRAUD

You are a  LIAR and a TRAITOR H8er

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/po ... hampshire/

Viswn up 17 points in New hampshire.My GOD you are stupid


 

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google Adsense [Bot], Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 241 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads