Looks like Trump is starting to pull away

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
78 posts
Independent

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 22 Oct 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: .
That is literally true. I have strongly felt that Trump would win, but worrying about the country being wrecked by Democrats if Biden was elected was causing me to lose sleep.

But just as I anticipated, Trump is revealing a huge October Surprise, and I suspect that's a lot  ore to come.

Biden is finished. He's freaking hiding in his house.
Republican mail in ballots...it was a given they’d be lower than Dems. They are actually higher. 

Dem brass is absolutely panicked. 

20% of people at trump rallies never voted before. 30% are not Republicans. 

But this fool sticks to his media polls. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are insane brainwashed MORONS Trump is going DOWN badly and this propensity of you TreasonMonkeys to just claim whatever you WISH were true IS true is patheitc and hilarious
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/

Independent

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Oct 2020, 1:59 pm » wrote: You are insane brainwashed MORONS Trump is going DOWN badly and this propensity of you TreasonMonkeys to just claim whatever you WISH were true IS true is patheitc and hilarious
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/
come here in two weeks and eat crow

solon

Share      Unread post

Come here in two weeks so we can LAUGh about how stupid and brainwashed you are meanwhile I showed the EVIDENCE and like most TreasonMonkeys you tell us your FEELINGS and pretend they are FACTS

Independent

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Oct 2020, 9:03 pm » wrote: Come here in two weeks so we can LAUGh about how stupid and brainwashed you are meanwhile I showed the EVIDENCE and like most TreasonMonkeys you tell us your FEELINGS and pretend they are FACTS
You have shown no evidence. 

I have all evidence behind my statements.  It’s private info from the campaign itself. I explained this. 

You have bogus media polls. That’s not evidence. 

solon

Share      Unread post

You are a LIAR last time you made that claim i showed REPORTING about what the internal polls are showing the GOP yo uare a LIAR I showed evidence and you CLAIMED your feelings and CLAIMED evidence you say you cant show. I dont blelive it exists and showed EVIDENCE that makes it unlikely that it exists you are LYING its that simple the EVIDNCE has come from ME from YOU we got your FEELINGS

duck615

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR last time you made that claim i showed REPORTING about what the internal polls are showing the GOP yo uare a LIAR I showed evidence and you CLAIMED your feelings and CLAIMED evidence you say you cant show. I dont blelive it exists and showed EVIDENCE that makes it unlikely that it exists you are LYING its that simple the EVIDNCE has come from ME from YOU we got your FEELINGS

POOR SOLON, HE KNOWS THE **** IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN AND HE IS GOING TO BE SPLATTERED...

SixShooter

Share      Unread post

solon » 19 Oct 2020, 11:28 am » wrote: Nohting but a troll and a punk more cLAIMS that defy REALITY itself for DECADES the right has tried to shrink gov to be just small enough to fit in our bedrooms and anyone paying attenton knows it. You BORE me all lies all attempts to annoy and get responses BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING constantly you are a LIAR wh onever tried in ANY WAY to substantiate the BS you post HOPING someone will notice you GFY

Wow, somebody needs a NAP. LMAO

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
SixShooter » 23 Oct 2020, 7:23 am » wrote: Wow, somebody needs a NAP. LMAO
Would guess an enema might be more effective but, after getting rid of all the built up ****, would there be anything left?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Independent

Share      Unread post

Trump surging with black men. Wow!

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Independent » 24 Oct 2020, 9:33 pm » wrote: Trump surging with black men. Wow!
Link?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: Trump is not my cup of tea. And he’s incapable of making a simple argument about the rightness of conservative policies, but...

This country is center right and he will prevail.
So why vote for him?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Independent

Share      Unread post

Any one of you libs ready to face reality yet?

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Maybe here? Does approval equal votes - I don’t have that answer though we’ll have a good answer in the near future.

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 013212002/

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

AIndependent » 29 Oct 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: Any one of you libs ready to face reality yet?
And in your view that is?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

LaughinAtLefty » 29 Oct 2020, 8:19 pm » wrote: Maybe here? Does approval equal votes...

No.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 29 Oct 2020, 8:33 pm » wrote: And in your view that is?
Reality is that Jackson Pollack was not an artist. Rap is not music. Diversity is not a strength. Men cannot be women. And the holocaust didn't happen.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 29 Oct 2020, 8:37 pm » wrote: Reality is that Jackson Pollack was not an artist. Rap is not music. Diversity is not a strength. Men cannot be women. And the holocaust didn't happen.
Science time again.  Look up XX males, and XY females.

And art is in the eye of the beholder but history is much less so.

That leaves just Nature and her affection for diversity.