DDoS Attack

Post questions, issues or suggestions regarding LiberalForum.net.
321 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 21 Oct 2020, 9:12 pm » wrote: I'll pm you the post. the name? shoot! Duckie saw it. maybe he remembers.?
sent it.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
 sootedupCyndi
Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 8:53 pm » wrote: Do you have this poster's screen name? Can you get a copy of the post?

Was it Phallux? I'll bet it was Phallux.
I'll pm you the post. the name? shoot! Duckie saw it. maybe he remembers.?
 Is this it?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Yup That's it George!!!  George has it!!! me and duckie honestly thought it was a sok. But it was true. Management saw it. They removed it. They should have braced themselves.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Ronjul » 21 Oct 2020, 8:25 pm » wrote: I ask everybody to please make note of the DDoS attack and the responsible parties.

First is Jagadeesh, whose job is the security. And his job he did not do.

Next is the villain in the matter, whose name is known to me. The IBI is well aware, as I have given them the evidence, as well as Interpol.

My contract prevents me sending the evidence to the FBI, but I am hoping the intermediary agencies will do so, as the action is a felony in the United States.
Here's hoping.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 21 Oct 2020, 9:12 pm » wrote: I'll pm you the post. the name? shoot! Duckie saw it. maybe he remembers.?
It was NotTrumpSupporter.

Never mind - you've seen it.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 10:43 pm » wrote: It was NotTrumpSupporter.

Never mind - you've seen it.
Cannon. It keeps making me do a captcha. 3 times already. what's up with that? is that some kind of protection against bots.?

admin

Share      Unread post

Site Admin

A third attack was launched just before midnight last night. The standard bot check was allowing the DDoS traffic because the compromised devices use a full javascript suite. They are using known fully-functional browsers. Because of this, the bot check was unable to identify them as bots using the standard javascript tests.

The captcha will remain for at least another 24 hours. I will update the thread before the captcha is removed.

If you want to bypass the image captcha, you can follow this link to set a cookie in your browser. You will still have to check the box, but you shouldn't have to continue clicking images.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
admin » 22 Oct 2020, 8:01 am » wrote: A third attack was launched just before midnight last night. The standard bot check was allowing the DDoS traffic because the compromised devices use a full javascript suite. They are using known fully-functional browsers. Because of this, the bot check was unable to identify them as bots using the standard javascript tests.

The captcha will remain for at least another 24 hours. I will update the thread before the captcha is removed.

If you want to bypass the image captcha, you can follow this link to set a cookie in your browser. You will still have to check the box, but you shouldn't have to continue clicking images.
THANKS!!!

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

admin » 22 Oct 2020, 8:01 am » wrote: A third attack was launched just before midnight last night. The standard bot check was allowing the DDoS traffic because the compromised devices use a full javascript suite. They are using known fully-functional browsers. Because of this, the bot check was unable to identify them as bots using the standard javascript tests.

Is there a way to check and see what members were on around that time?

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I am miffed because at onset I paid $250 to pin a thread then things initially went down and I am out the money.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

WillFranklin » 22 Oct 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: I am miffed because at onset I paid $250 to pin a thread then things initially went down and I am out the money.
I gave you $250.
Quit crying.

He is the lucky lucky.

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 22 Oct 2020, 9:06 am » wrote: I gave you $250.
Quit crying.
I have no morals. And crying to businesses and government always gets me what I need.

And I always use a true story.

duck615

Share      Unread post

WillFranklin » 22 Oct 2020, 9:09 am » wrote: I have no morals. And crying to businesses and government always gets me what I need.

And I always use a true story.

LOL not always

SixShooter

Share      Unread post

WillFranklin » 22 Oct 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: I am miffed because at onset I paid $250 to pin a thread then things initially went down and I am out the money.
Just popping in to say this post made my day, thanks for sharing Swillie.

Hanging out here since .org seems to have been vaporized like Nagasaki.

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

SixShooter » 22 Oct 2020, 11:31 am » wrote: Just popping in to say this post made my day, thanks for sharing Swillie.

Hanging out here since .org seems to have been vaporized like Nagasaki.

Things get handled when liberals shed tears.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask

Thanks.

I’d rather have captcha than the site down on the day of the presidential debate.

The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

@Blackvegetable  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Thank you..

Thank link on the captcha page wasn't working.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 22 Oct 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: Thank you..

Thank link on the captcha page wasn't working.
That's why I am smarter then YOU. I knew better then to even try!        

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter

If you want to bypass the image captcha, you can follow this link to set a cookie in your browser. You will still have to check the box, but you shouldn't have to continue clicking images

Thanks for the link.  I hope something can be done about the bastard(s) who are perpetrating this sabotage.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt