Trump Paid $188,561 Taxes In China - More Than In US Most Years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
65 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
bludog » 21 Oct 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote: How about 398 million?  ....  Oh. 400 million is a round number and rolls of a forked tongue easier. 

I gotta hand it to you.  You seem to be the one source of information in the universe ....  All by your lonesome.  No links;  No backup;  Nothing. I wish I could just be a godlike expert on anything like you are.  Ha ha ha ha ha.  Are you sure he's not going bankrupt yet again?  There's a good reason no one lends money to Trump.

In its 2019 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.1 billion (715th in the world, 259th in the U.S.) as of 5 March 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump

400 million is significantly underleveraged. Bigly.

Next?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Trump has so consistanly LIED about his wealth and hid his debts it is mpossible to tell how much he is worth or owes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 5f495e33d9

Forbes fell for that ruse—taking Fred Trump off the list and listing Donald alone. But five years later, we published an explosive story, uncovering the trouble brewing inside Trump's empire. Leaning on nonpublic documents, Forbes writers Richard L. Stern and John Connolly identified the same sort of profitability problems that are still making headlines 29 years later. Forbes took Donald Trump off its list for the first time that year, explaining that a “decline in Atlantic City gaming revenues, unmasking of misstated asset values, declining real estate values and massive debt may have put The Donald within hailing distance of zero.”

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Termin8tor » 21 Oct 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote: .

I'll bet blind that's a huge freaking lie.

How do you know what he averaged in taxes here, wackjob?

Liberals can't debate issues honestly, so they lie and smear.
RNC wackjobs only believe fake news from the Rump

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

bludog » 21 Oct 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote: pReSiDeNt Orange Makeup Man is a tax cheat.   You are probably a Russian plant in this forum. 

It is a disgrace that pReSiDeNt Orange Makeup Man paid Chinese taxes.

What an imbecile.
They haven’t proven he is a tax cheat just yet.  They have just proven that he is smarter than guys like Obama that signed and The Congress critters that wrote some of the income tax plan that he used to minimize his income tax bill.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

solon

Share      Unread post

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ds/616570/

Do Trump’s Taxes Show He’s a Failure, a Cheat, or a Criminal? Three possible explanations for why he only paid $750.

Explanation 1: Trump’s businesses are doing terribly
One rather literal interpretation of Trump’s tax records is that Trump is a pretty bad businessman, full stop.

Explanation 2: Extremely questionable tax maneuvering

Trump claims business deductions like Louis XIV furnished Versailles: lavishly, laughably, with monarchical prerogative. For instance, Trump deducted $70,000 in hairstyling expenses. “The tax law is clear that you don’t get to claim a business deduction for expenses that are fundamentally personal in nature,” said Ari Glogower, a tax-policy professor at the Ohio State University. “It’s the same principle that says you can’t deduct fancy suits just because you work in a nice office.”

Explanation 3: A mystery only prosecutors can unwind

Starting about 10 years ago, the so-called King of Debt tried something new: spending his own money. He spent up to $400 million buying golf courses, hotels, and wineries. He also took on $400 million in personally guaranteed loans, exposing him to personal bankruptcy in the (very common!) event that he can’t pay back the loans in full.

These decisions are unusual for private real-estate companies, which typically take advantage of debt through the tax code and funnel their largest investments through partnerships that protect individual investors from personal bankruptcy. What’s more, it’s not clear how Trump suddenly came up with all of that cash. Eric Trump told The Washington Post that his father “had incredible cash flow and built incredible wealth….He didn’t need to think about borrowing for every transaction. We invested in ourselves.” But The New Yorker’s Adam Davidson wrote in 2018 that “The portfolio of assets that Trump owns does not suggest that he would have so much money that he can casually spend a few hundred million on a whim.”

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Oct 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: They haven’t proven he is a tax cheat just yet.  They have just proven that he is smarter than guys like Obama that signed and The Congress critters that wrote some of the income tax plan that he used to minimize his income tax bill.
Yeah, leave it to a ******* RNC tCON, who supported reagan & bush sectarian muslim wars, to ignore scumbag's failure to pay any taxes that supported those wars or ANY DEFENSE of our NATION, U idiot RNC ****!

Huey

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Oct 2020, 4:12 pm » wrote: Yeah, leave it to a ******* RNC tCON, who supported reagan & bush sectarian muslim wars, to ignore scumbag's failure to pay any taxes that supported those wars or ANY DEFENSE of our NATION, U idiot RNC ****!
We only know about INCOME taxes.

Carry on moron.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

solon

Share      Unread post

We also know he paid Ivanka more than 700,000 dollars in 'consulting fees' while she already worked FOR the company which is itself a CLASSIC Tax Fraud

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... sion-after

Akerman pointed to the Times’s reporting that Trump’s eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, was paid $747,622 in consulting fees.

“There is no legitimate reason for her to get those consulting fees since she was being paid already as a Trump employee,” he said.

Akerman noted that a New York Times report referenced “avoidance” in the headline.

"It looks like Trump has done a whole series of activities that could qualify as tax fraud, not tax avoidance. This is a very important distinction,” he told CNN’s Erin Burnett.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Oct 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote: We only know about INCOME taxes.

Carry on moron.
Income taxes are the 1's that count, U RNC TOOL.

Huey

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Oct 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: Income taxes are the 1's that count, U RNC TOOL.
Yawn!  You and salon are such angry lil people.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Independent » 21 Oct 2020, 4:20 pm » wrote: ALERT!!!

Trump followed the law!

what a bombshell!
ANOTHER **** ******* RNC TOOL!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Oct 2020, 4:27 pm » wrote: Yawn!  You and salon are such angry lil people.
Only an idiot RNC TOOL is not angered by the DECADES of UNFAIR FLAT TAXES that middle class working Americans have been burdened with!
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 71974?s=20 
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 37985?s=20

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 21 Oct 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: Wikipedia.
LOLOL.
Forbes. Lololol

Huey

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Oct 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote: Only an idiot RNC TOOL is not angered by the DECADES of UNFAIR FLAT TAXES that middle class working Americans have been burdened with!
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 71974?s=20 
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 37985?s=20
I am middle class.  Under Obama I paid more each tax year.  No I don’t. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 21 Oct 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote:
bludog » 21 Oct 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: Trump Paid $188,561 Taxes In China - More Than In US Most Years
I'll bet blind that's a huge freaking lie.

Everything you say is a huge freaking lie.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Neo » 21 Oct 2020, 4:45 pm » wrote:
Isabel » 21 Oct 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: Wikipedia.
LOLOL.
Forbes. Lololol
Yeah.....they're so Liberal.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/forbes/
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Didn't say they were liberal, I said they weren't Wikipedia.