Rudy Giuliani Caught On Camera Touching Genitals During ‘Borat’ Prank

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
142 posts
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: You are the queer who pastes fake news.
That should not be a problem here.  The right-wingers post almost nothing but fake news and it doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 4:28 pm » wrote: That should not be a problem here.  The right-wingers post almost nothing but fake news and it doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest.

Link?
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

To their fake news or you being bothered by it?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:08 pm » wrote: Do you have a link?I mean, THAT SHOWS THE FILM you claim exists?Oh, wait - its you. You post lies and then blame your own sources for you being stupid. I SHOULD say the film THEY claim exist, since you;re a helpless retard who takes no responsibility for the **** you post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWyB5uJtcE

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: My bad my bad - your SOURCE made a claim. You just retardedly pasted it.Just like when your SOURCE said this same guy - giuliani - went on an anti-semitic rant. Wasn't YOUR fault you're stupid - it was THEIR fault you're stupid.Listen, middle man, forget I quetioned you. You are an idiot with no accountability, here. I'll deal with your link, **** face. All due respect.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:23 pm » wrote: This same retard has an active thread that accuses Giuliani - past US Attorney for the most prestigious and powerful district in America, crime buster of note, past mayor of new york city - of going on an "anti-Semitic rant."When I proved that he had pasted fake news - SIX DISCRETE EXAMPLES of fake news - he blamed his sources. So, he's an effeminate gossiping whore who spreads the **** he hears at the water cooler and then insists he has no accountability for the **** that comes out of his own penis fly trap.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:26 pm » wrote: Still no proof of your claim, retard.I mean your SOURCE'S claims, for which you take zero responsibility, retard.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Rudy grabbing Little Rudy.

How rude...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 3:57 pm » wrote: EEEW!!!
How will I ever be able to erase that mental image of RUDY COLLUDY from my mind?

Here, think of this pic of CrazyTrain instead:

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: " Giuliani, 76, was filmed putting his hands in his pants when he thought he was with a female journalist.

After holding a mock interview with Giuliani, actor Maria Bakalova, who plays Borat’s daughter in the new film, goes with the former mayor into a hotel suite rigged with hidden cameras. Giuliani sits on the bed, Bakalova appears to remove his microphone, and Giuliani then lies back and reaches into his pants."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... eaaa0d6aff
In a radio interview Wednesday afternoon, Giuliani said he was lying on the bed so he could tuck in his shirt.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

The woman is 24 years old. Its not like Rudy was perving on a minor. Really, this is not a story
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

How will I ever be able to erase that mental image of RUDY COLLUDY from my mind?
Oh, that's easy!  Just replace him with a Democrat hero like Anthony Weiner which should wash that away easily!

'Course with ol' Weinerboy, you'd be getting a much better view of the 3 inches he's so proud of!

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Oct 2020, 5:23 pm » wrote: The woman is 24 years old. Its not like Rudy was perving on a minor. Really, this is not a story
I don't think him touching himself is the true point of the story. 

It's more in line with he can be duped so easily, as with the Hunter Biden nonsense. 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: " Giuliani, 76, was filmed putting his hands in his pants when he thought he was with a female journalist.

After holding a mock interview with Giuliani, actor Maria Bakalova, who plays Borat’s daughter in the new film, goes with the former mayor into a hotel suite rigged with hidden cameras. Giuliani sits on the bed, Bakalova appears to remove his microphone, and Giuliani then lies back and reaches into his pants."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... eaaa0d6aff
What a dumb story. Are we supposed to believe that Rudy would just randomly fondle himself during an interview? I know you guys think he is a Russian spy but he isn't insane or stupid. In fact he couldn't be if he was a Russian spy.

Borat just hates trump and traditional Americana in general. He was never funny...and now he is both unfunny and angry.

But somehow despite his lack of talent and unpleasant character he is still famous. Wonder why?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Cannon makes stuff up out of whole cloth and seldom backs it with links. He then feigns a commitment to truth.

Does anybody buy it?
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Coolguy10013 » 21 Oct 2020, 5:19 pm » wrote: In a radio interview Wednesday afternoon, Giuliani said he was lying on the bed so he could tuck in his shirt.
Tucking in his shirt.
Right.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Rock

Share      Unread post

I get how you hate Rudy for his connection to DJT. And I get how if he was doing something perverted with a young woman that would turn you off. But you've told us how you lived and worked in NYC during 9/11. Mayor Giuliani was portrayed as an heroic figure after that horrible time. Are you willing to give him somewhat of a pass for his support for Trump taking into consideration that he is in fact a Republican?

Independent

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 4:24 pm » wrote: Like, Hunter Biden for instance?
I don’t know what that means.