Iranian proud boys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
16 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Heard earlier that Trump supporters were sending threatening emails to registered democrats. Turns out it was the Iranians. Wanna bet there won't be any retraction or apologies?FBI says IRAN is responsible for fake 'Proud Boys' emails threatening Democrat voters to vote Trump 'in an effort to hurt the president' and says Russia is interfering in voter registration 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oters.html

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

I can't figure out when democrats choose to blame proud boys instead of Russians. Is there some pattern?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Neo » 21 Oct 2020, 8:17 pm » wrote: Heard earlier that Trump supporters were sending threatening emails to registered democrats. Turns out it was the Iranians. Wanna bet there won't be any retraction or apologies?FBI says IRAN is responsible for fake 'Proud Boys' emails threatening Democrat voters to vote Trump 'in an effort to hurt the president' and says Russia is interfering in voter registration 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oters.html
I don't get it.
How do emails that said 'you will vote for Trump or we will come after you' hurt Trump?

Did anyone actually say they were from Trump supporters or did they just report that the emails said they were from the Proud Boys?

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote: I don't get it.
How do emails that said 'you will vote for Trump or we will come after you' hurt Trump?

Did anyone actually say they were from Trump supporters or did they just report that the emails said they were from the Proud Boys?

The media reaction ane coverage would have far more impact than the emails themselves. This was done to damage Trump. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 21 Oct 2020, 8:20 pm » wrote: I can't figure out when democrats choose to blame proud boys instead of Russians. Is there some pattern?
No one just picked the Proud Boys name out of a hat.
The email address where they supposedly came from was [email protected].

FOS

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:29 pm » wrote: No one just picked the Proud Boys name out of a hat.
But why wouldn't that be secret Russian disinfo conspiracy?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 21 Oct 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote:
Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:29 pm » wrote: No one just picked the Proud Boys name out of a hat.
But why wouldn't that be secret Russian disinfo conspiracy?
I guess you're trying to be clever, but it's not working.
Ratcliffe also said that Russia has obtained some voter registration information just like they did in 2016.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:35 pm » wrote: I guess you're trying to be clever, but it's not working.
Ratcliffe also said that Russia has obtained some voter registration information just like they did in 2016.
What if ratcliffe is comprised and is secretly working for the Russians and the Russians just want you to think that?

duck615

Share      Unread post

the democrats and russia are working together... meanwhile Joe is hiding in his basement once again... I do believe the fat lady is singing now...

FOS

Share      Unread post

How does it hurt trump? Seriously? Because voter intimidation is a crime and most people would link it to trump

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 21 Oct 2020, 8:36 pm » wrote:
Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:35 pm » wrote: I guess you're trying to be clever, but it's not working.
What if ratcliffe is comprised and is secretly working for the Russians and the Russians just want you to think that?
Okay, now you're just being silly.
Do you not believe Trump’s DNI?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Nothing on the fars wire so far.. I’ll keep checking

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

The 25% off Persian Rugs coupon was probably a mistake.

Last edited by Pengwin on 21 Oct 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 21 Oct 2020, 8:38 pm » wrote:
How does it hurt trump? Seriously? Because voter intimidation is a crime and most people would link it to trump
Thank you for admitting that the Proud Boys are associated with Trump.
You guys usually deny that.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:40 pm » wrote: Okay, now you're just being silly.
Do you not believe Trump’s DNI?
I dont believe anything from trump or about trump. It is all **** and theater. Trump and kamala probably collaborate on how to polarize the us citizens the most.

People elected trump because he seemed like an outsider and he suggested policies which..while sounding terribly racist to cat ladies...would objectively benefit the working class.

He hasn't delivered **** on that. He gave us criminal justice reform instead and assasinated somebody that Israel didn't like. Oh and forced botswania to be tolerant to gays.

He doesn't seem like an outsider to me anymore.

I am not a trump supporter. stop having light switch brain.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Oct 2020, 8:42 pm » wrote: Thank you for admitting that the Proud Boys are associated with Trump.
You guys usually deny that.
I dont care if they are or not. I just know I personally am fascist. Neither of them are.