What's With The Captcha?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
9 posts
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
A) Whoever came up with that piece of **** system needs to spend an eternity in agony.

B) Why does it keep popping up even after I've scanned for malware?

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 22 Oct 2020, 1:20 pm » wrote: A) Whoever came up with that piece of **** system needs to spend an eternity in agony.

It was posted in admin ddos attack thread go look Bv. It will go away soon. I never knew I didn't know what a truck was. I say they ought to fire the IT guys from India who took those pictures.  

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
I tried the cookie thing but it didn’t take on my iPad. The images are hard for me to see too but it beats having both sites down, especially with the debate today. I enjoy reading other regular people’s reactions and posting my own. Kudos to admin for finding a way to keep the site operation during a (Surprisingly) targeted attack. 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Olivaw » 22 Oct 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: I tried the cookie thing but it didn’t take on my iPad. The images are hard for me to see too but it beats having both sites down, especially with the debate today. I enjoy reading other regular people’s reactions and posting my own. Kudos to admin for finding a way to keep the site operation during a (Surprisingly) targeted attack.
If you are using the Brave browser or Safari on OS X 10.15, please see the instructions in the Troubleshooting section of our accessibility page to enable cross-site cookie functionalitys: here.

3. If you are using the very latest version of Safari on either the recently released OS X 10.15 or iOS 13.4, Apple has just changed the behavior of Safari related to third-party cookies, blocking all of them by default. We are implementing a solution, but in the meantime please visit Safari Preferences, Privacy section, and uncheck "Website tracking: Prevent cross-site tracking" to enable the accessibility cookie to function as expected.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
GeorgeWashington » 22 Oct 2020, 1:53 pm » wrote: If you are using the Brave browser or Safari on OS X 10.15, please see the instructions in the Troubleshooting section of our accessibility page to enable cross-site cookie functionalitys: here.

3. If you are using the very latest version of Safari on either the recently released OS X 10.15 or iOS 13.4, Apple has just changed the behavior of Safari related to third-party cookies, blocking all of them by default. We are implementing a solution, but in the meantime please visit Safari Preferences, Privacy section, and uncheck "Website tracking: Prevent cross-site tracking" to enable the accessibility cookie to function as expected.
Thanks. I just tried this Safari setting and it appears to have worked.

The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

solon

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 22 Oct 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: I tried the cookie thing but it didn’t take on my iPad. The images are hard for me to see too but it beats having both sites down, especially with the debate today. I enjoy reading other regular people’s reactions and posting my own. Kudos to admin for finding a way to keep the site operation during a (Surprisingly) targeted attack.
I agree and dont understand the attack on this site

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

solon » 22 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm » wrote: I agree and dont understand the attack on this site

BV had someone do it because I caught him cheating. So he had some posts deleted. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Vegas » 22 Oct 2020, 2:09 pm » wrote: BV had someone do it because I caught him cheating. So he had some posts deleted.

BlaVe is that powerful and respected?

****, you sure wouldn't know that by his history here...

I guess I'd better start treating that numbnuts a little better.  

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Oct 2020, 1:20 pm » wrote: A) Whoever came up with that piece of **** system needs to spend an eternity in agony.

Why can’t the do something more clear like show a car in the center of the screen unambiguously. 

Instead I’ve got to strain my eyes to see if they are showing a headlight that is possibly a car in the corner of the square. 

Why not just say pick the red squares?

i swear I fail these things more than I succeed.