60 Minutes Interview

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
11 posts
Independent

Share      Unread post

It was great to watch an unedited interview for once!

I could not believe how many times Leslie Stahl blanket denied things and/or patently lied. 

Do they tell themselves these lies to prevent cognitive dissonance or are they that uninformed because they don’t seek truth. 

She didn’t acknowledge that the economy was great before COVID hit, she said they didn’t spy on his campaign, she said the Hunter Biden evidence had been debunked, she claimed Trump said he wanted Michigan governor locked up...it went on and on. 

Honestly, what the **** has happened to journalism? 

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Independent » 22 Oct 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: It was great to watch an unedited interview for once!

I could not believe how many times Leslie Stahl blanket denied things and/or patently lied. 

Do they tell themselves these lies to prevent cognitive dissonance or are they that uninformed because they don’t seek truth. 

She didn’t acknowledge that the economy was great before COVID hit, she said they didn’t spy on his campaign, she said the Hunter Biden evidence had been debunked, she claimed Trump said he wanted Michigan governor locked up...it went on and on. 

Honestly, what the **** has happened to journalism?
Same thing that happened to it in the Soviet Union. Honest journalists were squeezed out, and fawning,lying toadies who are willing to cover up vast corruption thrived.

Before this is all over, payments to "journalists" of one type or another are going to be exposed.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are a LIAR no such thing as payments to journalists since BUSH paid conservative journaists all you do is tell LIES for Russia like the TRAITOR you are and a gutess coward who runs away everytime i shove the FACTS in your face

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Oct 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR no such thing as payments to journalists since BUSH paid conservative journaists all you do is tell LIES for Russia like the TRAITOR you are and a gutess coward who runs away everytime i shove the FACTS in your face
Those are not "facts" your pulling out of your ***!!!
War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Independent » 22 Oct 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: It was great to watch an unedited interview for once!

Then name a lie.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Trump's campaign and early administration was spied on. You can argue that it was justified, you cannot claim it didn't happen. 

The economy was setting records before covid19. Again you can certainly attribute this to Obama if you would like but you cant deny the unprecedented low unemployment numbers of record setting stock market.

Biden's dealings in the Ukraine and China have yet to be investigated. Trump was impeached for even asking that they be reviewed. Safe to say that was certainly not debunked.

Stahl told several lies in those 30 minutes, I don't blame Trump for cutting the interview short.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

duck615

Share      Unread post

Trump schooled 60 Minutes

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

The ******* refused to investigate and verify crackhead hunter's laptop!!!  How is it that a verified laptop with verified emails cannot be verified? 
The lapdog media didn't ignore the Russia hoax but chose to repeat the lies that Trump was somehow a Putin puppet. Yet here is solid evidence and they will not dare damage braindead biden because it may gain traction and help Trump. 
War is a Racket

SixShooter

Share      Unread post

You should have read the entire OP.

​​​​​Wait, I know you don't have the attention span for that.

n/m

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Trump to ’60 Minutes’ ******* stahl: ‘I Don’t Have to Discredit You. You’re Discrediting Yourself, Lesley’.
Best line of the whole interview...bound to be cut:

Stahl: "Can you characterize your supporters?"

Trump: "I think I can. They're people who love their country."

Bet the ******* peed in her panties!!! LOL
War is a Racket

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

SixShooter » 23 Oct 2020, 7:15 am » wrote: You should have read the entire OP.

​​​​​Wait, I know you don't have the attention span for that.

n/m
I am suprised izzy ******* hasn't called you a Russian whore yet.  That is her standard non-response to most posters she disagrees with.   
War is a Racket