LOL HaHaHa Braindead biden Insider Turns Over Documents to Senate Investigators

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
26 posts
User avatar
LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 115

Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 7:51 am » wrote: .
If 20 or 30 million immigrants who generally vote for Dems had not been legalized, Democrats would have zero chance of winning the presidency or holding either House of Congress.

 
Spot on...
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,390
Politics: Liberal

Good Christ Almighty, the Pilot appears...
 

User avatar
LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 115

Pengwin » 23 Oct 2020, 5:19 pm » wrote: Good Christ Almighty, the Pilot appears...
The poles must be melting....lol....but not really.

stopped in the other one, till it blew up.

 

 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,101
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

SoapBeerPopcorn
LaughinAtLefty » 23 Oct 2020, 5:17 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 23 Oct 2020, 7:51 am » wrote: .
If 20 or 30 million immigrants who generally vote for Dems had not been legalized, Democrats would have zero chance of winning the presidency or holding either House of Congress.
Spot on...
From Cato - that’s a conservative think tank for those of you  in rio linda

The Obama administration deported about 3 million illegal immigrants, compared 2 million under Bush. This jump was made possible by Obama’s expansion of a Bush‐​era program called Secure Communities (S-COMM). At first, this program allowed local police departments to cooperate voluntarily with the federal government on deportation. Obama made it mandatory for all states to cooperate. 

There are just no two ways about it: President Obama created the harshest and largest immigration enforcement regime in American history.

https://www.cato.org/publications/comme ... mmigration
 
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,390
Politics: Liberal

GeorgeWashington » 23 Oct 2020, 7:59 pm » wrote: From Cato - that’s a conservative think tank for those of you  in rio linda

The Obama administration deported about 3 million illegal immigrants, compared 2 million under Bush. This jump was made possible by Obama’s expansion of a Bush‐​era program called Secure Communities (S-COMM). At first, this program allowed local police departments to cooperate voluntarily with the federal government on deportation. Obama made it mandatory for all states to cooperate. 

There are just no two ways about it: President Obama created the harshest and largest immigration enforcement regime in American history.

https://www.cato.org/publications/comme ... mmigration
And the problem for you is?

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,101
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

SoapBeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 23 Oct 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 23 Oct 2020, 7:59 pm » wrote: From Cato - that’s a conservative think tank for those of you  in rio linda

The Obama administration deported about 3 million illegal immigrants, compared 2 million under Bush. This jump was made possible by Obama’s expansion of a Bush‐​era program called Secure Communities (S-COMM). At first, this program allowed local police departments to cooperate voluntarily with the federal government on deportation. Obama made it mandatory for all states to cooperate. 

There are just no two ways about it: President Obama created the harshest and largest immigration enforcement regime in American history.

https://www.cato.org/publications/comme ... mmigration
And the problem for you is?
The problem for me is that the 20-30 million legalized immigrants asspull had no citation.  When I tried to find proof of the claim, the republican tank thinkers at Cato had a different story to tell.  

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Atomic blonde, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, crimsongulf, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 208 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads