This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

LOL. Good lord, how can he win?

Bernie could have won. Biden, no way, not with this Senile **** all the **** time

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

SJConspirator » 24 Oct 2020, 9:45 pm » wrote: LOL. Good lord, how can he win?

Bernie could have won. Biden, no way, not with this Senile **** all the **** time
The Dens have Harris, and Biden has people.  The Dems aren’t worried about anything but getting rid of Trump.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Oct 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: The Dens have Harris, and Biden has people.  The Dems aren’t worried about anything but getting rid of Trump.
but that’s my point -  they are not.  Most of the Candidates in the primaries were more electable than Sleepy Joe.  I don’t care that he was VP, or that he’s been a senator forty years.  None of that **** matters when your cognitively diminished and damaged from multiple brain surgeries.

The Dems want desperately to lose, that’s why they went with Biden.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 24 Oct 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: but that’s my point -  they are not.  Most of the Candidates in the primaries were more electable than Sleepy Joe.  I don’t care that he was VP, or that he’s been a senator forty years.  None of that **** matters when your cognitively diminished and damaged from multiple brain surgeries.

Well, the Dems do not agree.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Oct 2020, 9:53 pm » wrote: Well, the Dems do not agree.

Not out loud in public, no.  But behind doors, where you are not privy, the donors prefer Trump.  The base hates Trump but the mega donors... they merely dislike Trump, certainly they can tolerate him.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 24 Oct 2020, 9:56 pm » wrote: Not out loud in public, no.  But behind doors, where you are not privy, the donors prefer Trump.  The base hates Trump but the mega donors... they merely dislike Trump, certainly they can tolerate him.
Big money will just have to live with the results.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 24 Oct 2020, 10:04 pm » wrote: Big money will just have to live with the results.
I would have voted for tulsi gabbard over trump. And I am not alone. Many people who supported trump in 2016 would have voted gabbard.

I know that. I think the establishment knows that.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Is this why the proud boys are standing by?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

It makes Chicago in 1960 look like child's play - word on the skreek.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 24 Oct 2020, 11:04 pm » wrote: I would have voted for tulsi gabbard over trump. And I am not alone. Many people who supported trump in 2016 would have voted gabbard.

I would have run not walked to vote for her.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 24 Oct 2020, 9:56 pm » wrote: Not out loud in public, no.  But behind doors, where you are not privy, the donors prefer Trump.  The base hates Trump but the mega donors... they merely dislike Trump, certainly they can tolerate him.
How does this claim stack up with the MSM gunning for trump and coddling Kameltoe's grandfather?

How does it stack up with Bolton bolting to creepy joe, Kristol Christening diaper joe, Cheney changing to sleepy joe, and W. doubling down on Kamala's stalking horse?

I'm as a big a fan of conspiracies as anyone on this board - the members of which are all in a confederacy against me. But you have some selling yet to do, to bring THIS easily gulled skeptic aboard.

Let's begin with the most obvious question - Whom could they have done better with, that they could count on to give them the neoconservative foreign and monetary policies they want?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 24 Oct 2020, 10:04 pm » wrote: Big money will just have to live with the results.
Big money?

There is hardly a dollar amount south of a trillion dollars that would cover having the entire MSM willing to lie for you, over and over, while running buck naked any salacious rumor they can find against your opponent.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 24 Oct 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: The Dens have Harris, and Biden has people.  The Dems aren’t worried about anything but getting rid of Trump.
Disliking someone isn't at all inspiring, especially given that Biden is a senile, corrupt, lying old Beltway geezer controlled by the left.

Boy won't you be shocked when Trump wins.
Image   Image  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Oct 2020, 11:52 pm » wrote: It makes Chicago in 1960 look like child's play - word on the skreek.

Dementia does have is advantages...to the other side....a moment of truth brought on by the need to brag

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 24 Oct 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: but that’s my point -  they are not.  Most of the Candidates in the primaries were more electable than Sleepy Joe.  I don’t care that he was VP, or that he’s been a senator forty years.  None of that **** matters when your cognitively diminished and damaged from multiple brain surgeries.

Did you vote for Grifty in 2016?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Oct 2020, 11:57 pm » wrote: How does this claim stack up with the MSM gunning for trump and coddling Kameltoe's grandfather?

How does it stack up with Bolton bolting to creepy joe, Kristol Christening diaper joe, Cheney changing to sleepy joe, and W. doubling down on Kamala's stalking horse?

I'm as a big a fan of conspiracies as anyone on this board - the members of which are all in a confederacy against me. But you have some selling yet to do, to bring THIS easily gulled skeptic aboard.

Let's begin with the most obvious question - Whom could they have done better with, that they could count on to give them the neoconservative foreign and monetary policies they want?

Im not saying they prefer Trump over Biden, they don’t.   I’m just saying they prefer Trump over Bernie or someone like Ron Paul, who would be an even bigger pain their asses than Trump.   If I’m wrong, why did Democrat megadonors push for Joe to be the nominee?  I’m not buying the explanation that they thought he was the most electable.  Uh uh, nobody is dumb enough to believe  that.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Did Biden sell out our CIA assets to China who then killed or imprisoned them?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Biden's is really slurring his words and it's getting worse...and he shuffles his feet when he walks.....he's going down hill fast

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

FOS » 24 Oct 2020, 11:04 pm » wrote: I would have voted for tulsi gabbard over trump. And I am not alone. Many people who supported trump in 2016 would have voted gabbard.

Unfortunately, Gabbard doesn't fit their narrative, which is why she was poo pooed early on...I really liked her as well...