This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I predict you'll call it fake news. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-p ... y-new-york
Family describes horror as violent maskless rioters throw rocks, attack 'Jews for Trump' convoy

Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Thomas Sowell

Rock

Share      Unread post

Or how about this?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jewish-le ... f-election
Jewish leaders pen open letter in support of President Trump ahead of election
Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Thomas Sowell

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Rock » 25 Oct 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: I predict you'll call it fake news. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-p ... y-new-york
Family describes horror as violent maskless rioters throw rocks, attack 'Jews for Trump' convoy

Try AP

Another video showed a small group of people throwing objects from a Brooklyn highway overpass at vehicles bedecked with Trump flags.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... b92ebd710d

Rock

Share      Unread post

Here's more.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/he ... -park.html
TRUMP 2020 CAR PARADE: Frum Jews In New York Rally For Trump, Crowds To Converge In Marine Park
About 1,000 cars boasting Trump flags from Monsey, Flatbush, Boro Park and Manhattan, are expected to participate. The car parades will travel toward Marine Park on the outskirts of Flatbush, gathering there about 5 p.m., where the rally will take place and speeches will be delivered.

Thomas Sowell

Rock

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 25 Oct 2020, 9:31 pm » wrote: Try AP

Another video showed a small group of people throwing objects from a Brooklyn highway overpass at vehicles bedecked with Trump flags.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... b92ebd710d

Fake news!!!  :D  

Thomas Sowell

Rock

Share      Unread post

Here's one for the Catholic haters. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rally.html
'God was right behind our president!' Internet goes wild for three 'MAGA nuns' spotted holding up a Bible in front row during Trump's Ohio rally

Thomas Sowell

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

MAGA nuns? Now that’s the express elevator to Hell.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/steelmagn ... -nuns/amp/

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bump

Thomas Sowell

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
If you want to get someone’s attention, tag them:

@Ike Bana  

and they will get a notification https://www.liberalforum.net/notifications.php?u=2740

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

At the end of the day...there is only one destination for Jews for Trump.  Image  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 820%29.jpg

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 26 Oct 2020, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Rock » 25 Oct 2020, 9:23 pm » wrote: I predict you'll call it fake news.
Then you're a stupid ****.

I grew up with adoptive parents who lost numerous family members to the holocaust. Their primary social group were all Jews. It's how Jews of the "greatest generation" organized their lives, particularly after realizing that six million of them died because nobody gave a **** about it until their country was either attacked or threatened with attack by the nazis or their allies. So I understand it. That said...

I know lots of Jews who are *******, for lots of reasons. One of the possible reasons is that they're ******* Jews for Trump.

Sound like an accusation of "fake news" to you, *******?

PS - on any decent unmoderated forum, call-out threads are cause for termination of membership.  So in this septic tank, using a swear in a subject line...well that's a **** problem.  But some ******* throwing a **** up call out thread on the forum...that's just fine.  Just another example of moderation on this forum as a spit-wad fight on a middle school playground.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 26 Oct 2020, 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Surely other, more evolved jews.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-a ... d=58912889

Reviewing police reports and court records, ABC News found that in at least 12 cases perpetrators hailed Trump in the midst or immediate aftermath of physically assaulting innocent victims. In another 18 cases, perpetrators cheered or defended Trump while taunting or threatening others. And in another 10 cases, Trump and his rhetoric were cited in court to explain a defendant's violent or threatening behavior​​​​​​​
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Fake nuns...

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they're bonafide Catholic nuns.  Every bonafide Catholic nun I know is pretty much an ******* single-issue anti-choice voter.  **** them.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Rock

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 26 Oct 2020, 8:18 am » wrote: If you want to get someone’s attention, tag them:

@Ike Bana  

and they will get a notification https://www.liberalforum.net/notifications.php?u=2740

Thanks  :)  

Thomas Sowell

Rock

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 26 Oct 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: Then you're a stupid ****.

I grew up with adoptive parents who lost numerous family members to the holocaust. Their primary social group were all Jews. It's how Jews of the "greatest generation" organized their lives, particularly after realizing that six million of them died because nobody gave a **** about it until their country was either attacked or threatened with attack by the nazis or their allies. So I understand it. That said...

I know lots of Jews who are *******, for lots of reasons. One of the possible reasons is that they're ******* Jews for Trump.

Sound like an accusation of "fake news" to you, *******?

PS - on any decent unmoderated forum, call-out threads are cause for termination of membership.  So in this septic tank, using a swear in a subject line...well that's a **** problem.  But some ******* throwing a **** up call out thread on the forum...that's just fine.  Just another example of moderation on this forum as a spit-wad fight on a middle school playground.
So if you don't agree with them politically they're *******?

PS-If you hate this board so much why don't you (as others here have suggested) just leave? BTW around here we don't call this a call out thread, we call it a tribute thread. And I thought I would get some greenies for it dammit.  :P  

Thomas Sowell

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 26 Oct 2020, 8:32 am » wrote: Surely other, more evolved jews.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-a ... d=58912889

Reviewing police reports and court records, ABC News found that in at least 12 cases perpetrators hailed Trump in the midst or immediate aftermath of physically assaulting innocent victims. In another 18 cases, perpetrators cheered or defended Trump while taunting or threatening others. And in another 10 cases, Trump and his rhetoric were cited in court to explain a defendant's violent or threatening behavior

What does an article from May from a liberal news source have to do with Jews being attacked?

This is the part where you answer my question with a question.  :\  

Thomas Sowell

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 26 Oct 2020, 11:37 am » wrote: What does an article from May from a liberal news source have to do with Jews being attacked?

This is the part where you answer my question with a question.  Image
What does an article from May from a liberal news source
It is to chuckle...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Rock

Share      Unread post

This is from the article that Pengwin posted.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/steelmagn ... maga-nuns/
At first I thought these must be pranksters dressed as nuns, because I’d never seen such a habit before. But I later found out they’d been identified as sisters from a small order called the Children of Mary, based in Newark, Ohio. They are a diocesan Public Association of the Faithful founded about 20 years ago.  In addition to their unusually colored habits they have an unironically beautiful charism of adoring the Eucharist, and they also have  the kitschiest website I’ve ever seen. The website has both beautiful things on it like a description of their daily schedule adoring the Eucharist, and hair-raising things like the place where they insist women shouldn’t wear pants or sell prayer cards that call the Coronavirus pandemic “This so-called COVID-19 emergency.

Thomas Sowell