This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 7:45 pm » wrote: Has anyone told @Neo  ?
Your complaint has long been Trump hasn't been enough of a fascist dictator. Three years of ******* that he was the second coming of Hitler followed by months of complaining he wasn't dictator enough to counter covid19. 

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Neo » 27 Oct 2020, 8:27 pm » wrote: Your complaint has long been Trump hasn't been enough of a fascist dictator. Three years of ******* that he was the second coming of Hitler followed by months of complaining he wasn't dictator enough to counter covid19.
Hard to miss the irony...

Whichever way the political wind is blowing at that second....because if need be, they’ll do a 180 a second later.

No spine, no credibility....just agenda.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 27 Oct 2020, 8:27 pm » wrote: Your complaint has long been Trump hasn't been enough of a fascist dictator. Three years of ******* that he was the second coming of Hitler followed by months of complaining he wasn't dictator enough to counter covid19.
Because a consistent policy, guided by the credentialed, in response to a pandemic is "fascist"....

Got ya.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LaughinAtLefty » 27 Oct 2020, 8:43 pm » wrote: Hard to miss the irony...

Whichever way the political wind is blowing at that second....because if need be, they’ll do a 180 a second later.

Can you tell me what the FY 2020 deficit was?

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 8:59 pm » wrote: Can you tell me what the FY 2020 deficit was?
Of course I can, how is that connected to the OP?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

LaughinAtLefty » 27 Oct 2020, 9:21 pm » wrote: Of course I can, how is that connected to the OP?
Good damn question.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LaughinAtLefty » 27 Oct 2020, 9:21 pm » wrote: Of course I can, how is that connected to the OP?
It was related to your comment...

what's your position on the deficit?

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 9:34 pm » wrote: It was related to your comment...

It blows donkey dicks regardless of which party is creating it. You’re not on the “other” site, I don’t think.....but I’ve railed on this since I’ve been posting. I’m fiscally conservative, and feel very strongly the aholes in DC should have to operate under the same rules we do as heads of households. Bush’s $5 trillion debt....****. Obama’s $10 trillion debt.....****.....Trumps fiscal 2020 $3.3 trillion debt....****.

Now, about Neo”s post.....regarding masks and y’all flopping in the breeze regarding what you want, and don’t want from Trump...

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 9:34 pm » wrote: It was related to your comment...

It blows donkey dicks regardless of which party is creating it. You’re not on the “other” site, I don’t think.....but I’ve railed on this since I’ve been posting. I’m fiscally conservative, and feel very strongly the aholes in DC should have to operate under the same rules we do as heads of households. Bush’s $5 trillion debt....****. Obama’s $10 trillion debt.....****.....Trumps fiscal 2020 $3.3 trillion debt....****.

Now, about Neto’s post.....regarding masks and y’all flopping in the breeze regarding what you want, and don’t want from Trump...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LaughinAtLefty » 27 Oct 2020, 9:54 pm » wrote: It blows donkey dicks regardless of which party is creating it. You’re not on the “other” site, I don’t think.....but I’ve railed on this since I’ve been posting. I’m fiscally conservative, and feel very strongly the aholes in DC should have to operate under the same rules we do as heads of households. Bush’s $5 trillion debt....****. Obama’s $10 trillion debt.....****.....Trumps fiscal 2020 $3.3 trillion debt....****.

Now, about Neto’s post.....regarding masks and y’all flopping in the breeze regarding what you want, and don’t want from Trump...
No...that's a bunch of crap...and conflates debt and deficit..

The point being that you yak the yak, and then dutifully cast your vote for another grifter..

There is nothing dictatorial about a coordinated federal response to a pandemic.  That's just hysterical prattle in defense of manifest ineptitude...

zkyll8

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Democratic Party 2USA
Can't Believe that even Russia realizes that COVID isn't a joke.

Only if the current Commander in Chief could realize this.

But let's be honest is he going to?

We all know the answer.

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 10:15 pm » wrote: No...that's a bunch of crap...and conflates debt and deficit..

The point being that you yak the yak, and then dutifully cast your vote for another grifter..

There is nothing dictatorial about a coordinated federal response to a pandemic.  That's just hysterical prattle in defense of manifest ineptitude...
Call me crazy, but running a deficit creates debt. No matter how you wanna slice it....if any of us did that, there’s not a long leash before losing homes, cars, boat and a host of negative things.

Argue the semantics of debt and deficit till the cows come home for all I care, I’m of the opinion the government must run a balanced budget (or better to pay down debt) unless there are extraordinary circumstances - and then require a simple majority to vote yeah to allow deficits in such circumstances.

And as far as grifters go.....we have one for sure in this election....

Last edited by LaughinAtLefty on 27 Oct 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

zkyll8 » 27 Oct 2020, 10:17 pm » wrote: Can't Believe that even Russia realizes that COVID isn't a joke.

Only if the current Commander in Chief could realize this.

He admires Putin and wants him to like him.  Anything is possible.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
LaughinAtLefty » 27 Oct 2020, 10:28 pm » wrote: Call me crazy, but running a deficit creates debt. No matter how you wanna slice it....if any of us did that, there’s not a long leash before losing homes, cars, boat and a host of negative things.

Argue the semantics of debt and deficit till the cows come home for all I care, I’m of the opinion the government must run a balanced budget (or better to pay down debt) unless there are extraordinary circumstances - and then require a simple majority to vote yeah to allow deficits in such circumstances.

Argue the semantics of debt and deficit till the cows come home
Right...
I assume you are referring to the one banned from running a charitable foundation, after having forked over 25 mill to settle a fraud case...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 27 Oct 2020, 10:29 pm » wrote: He admires Putin and wants him to like him.  Anything is possible.
God damn you people.

What is the dot that connects Putin and trump? I have told you many times before.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich

Quit your dumb Russia conspiracies and graduate to Jew conspiracies. All the info is there.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 27 Oct 2020, 10:34 pm » wrote: God damn you people.

Quit your dumb Russia conspiracies and graduate to Jew conspiracies.

That's a lot funnier than you might think it is...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 27 Oct 2020, 10:41 pm » wrote: That's a lot funnier than you might think it is...
And it is a lot more true than you think it is

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Oct 2020, 10:33 pm » wrote: Right...

I assume you are referring to the one banned from running a charitable foundation, after having forked over 25 mill to settle a fraud case...
I’m not  going with the grifter that’s sold out to China, Russia, and others.....with actual tangible evidence showing this without any doubts.

If it’s any consolation, I dislike the scenario you referenced. But if I had to choose between the two, as a country we don’t have trade issues, major geopolitical issues, international rights to navigable waters issues with a foundation. Sucks to have to look at it that way....in another thread I mentioned I was voting for Cass.....but now knowing just how criminal, deceitful, and dangerous your grifter and his family actions have been......my vote for Cass will have to wait.