This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I registered as a republican and planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump. Actually very positive on the economy jobs national security etc. During his first campaign my main reason for support for him was what he was saying on immigration the death penalty and school choice. But my friend who's a strong Biden supporter convinced me to vote for Biden. It happened over time. He eventually convinced me to vote for Biden. In October I thought I still would vote for Trump but he eventually convinced me to vote Biden. I have never had anything against Biden. I mostly don't regret it. I just always felt trump would benefit the country more. After my voting for Biden I still have spoken positively of trump with even the friend who convinced me to vote for Biden instead of trump.  My two friends that have supported and voted trump actually don't know I voted for Biden and I still have in that sense been a trump supporter.  But my thing is I don't feel I fit with being  a trump supporter as I voted for Biden. So I don't think I can be a trump supporter if I voted for Biden even though I generally am favorable to trump. And never voted for Trump but I don't hate him like a never Trumper does either. If it wasn't for my friend I honestly would have definitely voted for him myself so I can't really hate him either. I just hope the best for the country. If Biden gets elected that's all I hope. No negativity to the current admin. Same if trump wins I would hope the best and would be happy if the country goes in the right direction. I don't really mind if trump gets reelected unlike most anti trumpers from my experience. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump? What am I?

​​​ 

Last edited by Hmrider21 on 30 Oct 2020, 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

I don't have anything really against Biden though. Trump is just not as crazy people make him out to be most things said clearly arent true imo so I feel like when I'm on Reddit and Twitter I don't belong because I didn't vote for trump but I'm not a trump hater either and wouldn't have a problem with him being elected

Last edited by Hmrider21 on 29 Oct 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote: I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I register as republican planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump.

SAY NO MORE!!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46457&p=1356377&hil ... g#p1356377

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

I really wouldn't see that as a negative but okay

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote:  I just hope the best for the country. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump?

Why do you have to be either?

Learn Civics, defend Liberty, call yourself, if you must have a label - a patriotic American citizen.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

See that????
You're hypertext-
challenged???

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote: I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I registregi as republican and planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump. But my friend who's a strong Biden supporter convinced me to vote for Biden. My thing is with politics I don't feel I fit with being  a trump supporter as I voted for Biden. And never voted for Trump but I don't hate him like a never Trumper does either. I just hope the best for the country. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump? What am I?
My immediate suspicion would be

"Sok."

But assuming you aren't, and are indeed under 21, why are you convinced Grifty isn't as so many of his appointees describe him?

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 29 Oct 2020, 4:12 pm » wrote: Why do you have to be either?

Learn Civics, defend Liberty, call yourself, if you must have a label - a patriotic American citizen.

I guess with politics it's so much black and white that's why on social media it's us or them and the guy there side is so evil in both cases it's portrayed pretty much the same that for me I end up agreeing with Trump supporters generally but don't quite I guess see myself as a supporter since I ended up voting for Biden.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 29 Oct 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: My immediate suspicion would be

"Sok."

But assuming you aren't, and are indeed under 21, why are you convinced Grifty isn't as so many of his appointees describe him?

I really doubt that he/she knows who "Grifty" is. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote: I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I registregi as republican and planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump. But my friend who's a strong Biden supporter convinced me to vote for Biden. My thing is with politics I don't feel I fit with being  a trump supporter as I voted for Biden. And never voted for Trump but I don't hate him like a never Trumper does either. I just hope the best for the country. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump? What am I?

A citizen.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: I guess with politics it's so much black and white that's why on social media it's us or them and the guy there side is so evil in both cases it's portrayed pretty much the same that for me I end up agreeing with Trump supporters generally but don't quite I guess see myself as a supporter since I ended up voting for Biden.

My advice to you is to not seek advice here. This board is very partisan. Do some serious in depth research and decide for yourself. Good on you for doing your civic duty and voting. Just as an aside I believe you made the wrong choice. But like I said we're all partisans here. 

LaughinAtLefty

Share      Unread post

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote: I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I registered as a republican and planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump. But my friend who's a strong Biden supporter convinced me to vote for Biden. My thing is with politics I don't feel I fit with being  a trump supporter as I voted for Biden. And never voted for Trump but I don't hate him like a never Trumper does either. I just hope the best for the country. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump? What am I?
Spineless...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Hmrider21 » 29 Oct 2020, 3:09 pm » wrote: I'm a republican. I actually planned to vote Trump. Last election between Hillary and Trump I supported Trump but was too young to vote for him. I registered as a republican and planned to vote Trump since he got elected the first time. I still thought I would vote for trump early this month. I have nothing negative to really say about Trump. But my friend who's a strong Biden supporter convinced me to vote for Biden. My thing is with politics I don't feel I fit with being  a trump supporter as I voted for Biden. And never voted for Trump but I don't hate him like a never Trumper does either. I just hope the best for the country. So what am I? Never Trump or a trump supporter who never voted for Trump? What am I?
Seems your friend has the ability to make you jump when your friend says jump.....simon says or friend says....it a game and your friend wins

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Oct 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: My immediate suspicion would be

"Sok."

What is a sok? Who is grifty?

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

Rock » 29 Oct 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote: My advice to you is to not seek advice here. This board is very partisan. Do some serious in depth research and decide for yourself. Good on you for doing your civic duty and voting. Just as an aside I believe you made the wrong choice. But like I said we're all partisans here.

I know I wanted to talk to anti Trump people to basically see what am I? Well yeah I'm actually not unhappy with my choice I am happy I got to vote for president for the first time

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Hmrider21 » 30 Oct 2020, 7:41 am » wrote:
Rock » 29 Oct 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote: My advice to you is to not seek advice here. This board is very partisan. Do some serious in depth research and decide for yourself. Good on you for doing your civic duty and voting. Just as an aside I believe you made the wrong choice. But like I said we're all partisans here.
I know I wanted to talk to anti Trump people to basically see what am I? Well yeah I'm actually not unhappy with my choice I am happy I got to vote for president for the first time
What made you vote for Biden, other than peer pressure?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

October 30, 2020

"Trump’s vanity and stupidity have cost thousands of lives and harmed the nation. He has left us less healthy, less wealthy and less safe in every way. But Trump's assaults on the Constitution and the rule of law, including everything from his vicious attacks on the integrity of our elections to his calls to lock up his political opponents, have left us less American in every way, and that damage will take longer to fix. Four more years of Trump will take those wounds and make them a permanent scar on our national soul."

Hmrider21

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 29 Oct 2020, 7:17 pm » wrote: Seems your friend has the ability to make you jump when your friend says jump.....simon says or friend says....it a game and your friend wins
It happened over time tbh he didn't just say vote for Biden and I did he convinced me over time to vote for Biden. All my friends know I'm very vocal about support for Trump. In fact my friends who voted for Trump they don't even know I ended up voting for Biden because I've always been pro Trump. I still speak in favor of trump. I looked into changing my vote but I'm in Texas so I can't change it. Even with my friends that know I voted for Biden I speak in favor of trump I've always spoken my opinion on trump. And my opinion has always been favorable. So I don't just say or do what my friend wants. We've always had different views on Trump and he never changed my mind on that. It's just that he convinced me to vote for Biden despite that I do like trump. Now it's just on politics like I said I'm definitely in between the two I guess I'm a trump supporter who never voted for Trump having voted for Biden but liking trump tas made me see both sides really...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Hmrider21 » 30 Oct 2020, 7:38 am » wrote: What is a sok? Who is grifty?
Did I say "Sok"?

I meant "Box of Rocks"...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 29 Oct 2020, 7:17 pm » wrote: Seems your friend has the ability to make you jump when your friend says jump.....simon says or friend says....it a game and your friend wins
Cry "Fake News!", rube...