This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

EDIT by CP, with apologies to peepee:

The link below proves beyond any question the provenance of the biden laptop. You'll also see hard **** (like you're gonna run away from that), so venture in at your discretion.

WARNING...video not for republicrat prudes...scroll to 1:15

https://gtv.org/web/?videoid=5f94837...#/VideoPlay_UI

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: WARNING...video not for republicrat prudes...scroll to 1:15

Hi pee pee the magnificent. :wave:   :wave:  how have you been?

peepee

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Oct 2020, 8:11 am » wrote: Hi pee pee the magnificent. Image   Image  how have you been?

...never better... i feel like a guy fresh from a foot job...

...has anything changed around here?  ...have any 'bidumpers' learned anything or are they still brain-laundered republicrat monetary ignoramuses?  ;)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 8:20 am » wrote: ...never better... i feel like a guy fresh from a foot job...

...has anything changed around here?  ...have any 'bidumpers' learned anything or are they still brain-laundered republicrat monetary ignoramuses?  Image
Did you think you were banned Pee Pee?? :rofl: Are you that stooopid.. :wah:   No nothing has changed. More snowflakes have joined the board. But basically. Same thing. No one has talked about money since you left. SJ and Polarity will be glad to see you. :wave:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

...i'm surprised at the lack of response... has someone already posted the foot job?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: ...i'm surprised at the lack of response... has someone already posted the foot job?
no? do I have to look? LOL :faint:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
sootedupCyndi » 30 Oct 2020, 2:20 pm » wrote:
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: ...i'm surprised at the lack of response... has someone already posted the foot job?
no? do I have to look? LOL Image
If that's some kind of a sex tape of Hunter Biden I don't want to see it.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 2:25 pm » wrote: If that's some kind of a sex tape of Hunter Biden I don't want to see it.
Lol I saw it somewhere else.On another board.  Not that I didn't want to see it? I was afraid if I clicked it I would get a virus. :wah:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 2:25 pm » wrote: If that's some kind of a sex tape of Hunter Biden I don't want to see it.
That's baby sheet! :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  i dont see anything but a blurred out pics? whah ha ha. :wah:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

...it seems to me the republican apparatchiks who promulgated this could have done a better job blurring the action...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: WARNING...video not for republicrat prudes...scroll to 1:15

Good to see you escaped your kidnappers, nucka. :wub:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 8:20 am » wrote: ...never better... i feel like a guy fresh from a foot job...

...has anything changed around here?  ...have any 'bidumpers' learned anything or are they still brain-laundered republicrat monetary ignoramuses?  Image

I've started using potty talk on people.

Wait - was I already calling people *** dickers before you disappeared?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Okay, I went to the link. That's not hunter biden. It's a russian troll in a hunter biden suit.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 30 Oct 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: Did you think you were banned Pee Pee?? Image Are you that stooopid.. Image   No nothing has changed. More snowflakes have joined the board. But basically. Same thing. No one has talked about money since you left. SJ and Polarity will be glad to see you. Image

And CP - Why you gotta leave out CP? What am I - chopped livah? :omg:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
I am quite sure you don't, SINCE IT VALIDATES THE PROVENANCE OF THE LAPTOP, putting the lie to your fresh new talking points. Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

And your controllers worked SO HARD! Image  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: And CP - Why you gotta leave out CP? What am I - chopped livah? Imagemg:
Never ever! lol :wub:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 30 Oct 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: ...it seems to me the republican apparatchiks who promulgated this could have done a better job blurring the action...

Repubs like a bit of titillation - the occasional glimpse of a hard **** keeps them coming back.

Back in a minute...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: Repubs like a bit of titillation - the occasional glimpse of a hard **** keeps them coming back.

Back in a minute...
whah ha ha? do you do zoom? LOL

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 30 Oct 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: whah ha ha? do you do zoom? LOL
oooo don't take so long. :blush:  

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: I am quite sure you don't, SINCE IT VALIDATES THE PROVENANCE OF THE LAPTOP, putting the lie to your fresh new talking points. Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

And your controllers worked SO HARD! Image
The laptop has whatever CoRonna McDaniel at RNC assembled and loaded.  Biden pee tapes are a retail item.