This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
WillFranklin » 30 Oct 2020, 4:06 pm » wrote: The laptop has whatever CoRonna McDaniel at RNC assembled and loaded.  Biden pee tapes are a retail item.
Denialism at its finest. :clap:  

What you WON'T be able to deny is that china joe got his *** handed to him at the polls. And if you do try to deny it, the verdict will be 6 to 3 agin ye. :)
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
rippy3838

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,015
Politics: Libertarian
Location: Right Here

Beer
Why is Hunter Biden getting a footjob from some Asian whore worthy of being a board announcement?

Curious minds want to know!

Lol

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote:
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 2:25 pm » wrote: If that's some kind of a sex tape of Hunter Biden I don't want to see it.
I am quite sure you don't, SINCE IT VALIDATES THE PROVENANCE OF THE LAPTOP, putting the lie to your fresh new talking points. Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

And your controllers worked SO HARD! Image
It validates nothing.
Even if it is Hunter Biden, and we don't know that, most people record stuff like that on their cell phone, not on a laptop.
He also supposedly had text messages on his laptop.
Aren't those usually on a cell phone?
Seems very possible to me that his cell phone was hacked.

That's a lot more likely than believing the narrative that he flew 3,000 miles across the country to drop off a broken laptop at the shop of a legally blind repairman, and knowing that all that personal stuff was on there, never went back to pick it up.

And FYI that footjob video was first played on a Chinese media platform with ties to Steve Bannon.
Surprise! Surprise!
Don't forget that Bannon was arrested on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire.

The most disgusting thing I have read today is an article from Gatewaypundit that says that Joe and Jill Biden are covering up the fact that Hunter was having sex with an underage member of the family.

That's a new low even for Gatewaypundit.
This whole thing is making me sick.

And I don't know why a thread like this is now an Announcement.
I thought we were better than that.
 
 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
rippy3838 » 30 Oct 2020, 5:36 pm » wrote: Why is Hunter Biden getting a footjob from some Asian whore worthy of being a board announcement?

Curious minds want to know!

Lol
On this one I totally agree with you, and I just said as much in my last post.
That is beneath this forum.
 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,300
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 5:39 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote:
I am quite sure you don't, SINCE IT VALIDATES THE PROVENANCE OF THE LAPTOP, putting the lie to your fresh new talking points. Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

And your controllers worked SO HARD! Image
It validates nothing.
Even if it is Hunter Biden, and we don't know that, most people record stuff like that on their cell phone, not on a laptop.
He also supposedly had text messages on his laptop.
Aren't those usually on a cell phone?
Seems very possible to me that his cell phone was hacked.

That's a lot more likely than believing the narrative that he flew 3,000 miles across the country to drop off a broken laptop at the shop of a legally blind repairman, and knowing that all that personal stuff was on there, never went back to pick it up.

And FYI that footjob video was first played on a Chinese media platform with ties to Steve Bannon.
Surprise! Surprise!
Don't forget that Bannon was arrested on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire.

The most disgusting thing I have read today is an article from Gatewaypundit that says that Joe and Jill Biden are covering up the fact that Hunter was having sex with an underage member of the family.

That's a new low even for Gatewaypundit.
This whole thing is making me sick.

And I don't know why a thread like this is now an Announcement.
I thought we were better than that.
If he used his iCloud account on his Mac, which most people do, then text messages will be received on the Mac and photos/videos will be synced as well.
 
It’s possible that none of it was on the laptop when he turned it in and it synced after they turned it on. 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
GeorgeWashington » 30 Oct 2020, 6:14 pm » wrote:
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 5:39 pm » wrote: It validates nothing.
Even if it is Hunter Biden, and we don't know that, most people record stuff like that on their cell phone, not on a laptop.
He also supposedly had text messages on his laptop.
Aren't those usually on a cell phone?
Seems very possible to me that his cell phone was hacked.
If he used his iCloud account on his Mac, which most people do, then text messages will be received on the Mac and photos/videos will he synced as well.
 
It’s possible that none of it was on the laptop when he turned it in and it synced after they turned it on.
I guess we're supposed to believe that Hunter Biden flew from California where he lives to Delaware and dropped his broken computer off at the shop of a man who couldn't identify him as the person who brought in the computer because he is legally blind, and knowing that his computer had all this incriminating and personally embarrassing stuff on it, never went back to pick it up.
 
Yeah.....I believe that.
No really, I do.
Because they don't have any computer repair shops in California.[/sarcasm]


 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
rippy3838 » 30 Oct 2020, 5:36 pm » wrote: Why is Hunter Biden getting a footjob from some Asian whore worthy of being a board announcement?

Curious minds want to know!

Lol
It legitimizes the biden laptop, which is a major issue of the day. :)

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 5:39 pm » wrote: It validates nothing.
Even if it is Hunter Biden, and we don't know that,
 
Sorry, I stopped here. You know me, Misty. Once you tell an objectively verifible lie, I don't waste my time further. :)

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 7:03 pm » wrote: I guess we're supposed to believe that Hunter Biden flew from California where he lives to Delaware
 
No, darling. We're supposed to pretend along with a willing prevaricator, fresh off her last fib, that biden made a sacred vow to never step foot in delaware again, or avail himself of any services there.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 27,339
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 5:39 pm » wrote: It validates nothing.
Even if it is Hunter Biden, and we don't know that, most people record stuff like that on their cell phone, not on a laptop.
He also supposedly had text messages on his laptop.
Aren't those usually on a cell phone?
Seems very possible to me that his cell phone was hacked.

That's a lot more likely than believing the narrative that he flew 3,000 miles across the country to drop off a broken laptop at the shop of a legally blind repairman, and knowing that all that personal stuff was on there, never went back to pick it up.

And FYI that footjob video was first played on a Chinese media platform with ties to Steve Bannon.
Surprise! Surprise!
Don't forget that Bannon was arrested on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire.

The most disgusting thing I have read today is an article from Gatewaypundit that says that Joe and Jill Biden are covering up the fact that Hunter was having sex with an underage member of the family.

That's a new low even for Gatewaypundit.
This whole thing is making me sick.

And I don't know why a thread like this is now an Announcement.
I thought we were better than that.
He was diddling his dead brothers daughter per his dead brothers wife.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Cedar » 30 Oct 2020, 9:17 pm » wrote: He was diddling his dead brothers daughter per his dead brothers wife.
Drag a hundred dollar bill through the beau biden house and you get a lying whore niece.

None of this has been verified.

It's russian propaganda.

This really makes me sick. This is as low as I have ever seen you people sink.

That's not even him getting the footjob, for all we know. It hasn't been verified. How can you say this is hm, and not a russian android?

How do we know what he was smoking? It could have been his methecine. It isn't verified or authenticated so we shouldn't even be speculating until the authorities verify and authenticate that was really him and really meth and really a penis and really feet.

IT PROVES NOTHING! ;LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

 
 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 27,339
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 9:24 pm » wrote: Drag a hundred dollar bill through the beau biden house and you get a lying whore niece.

None of this has been verified.

It's russian propaganda.

This really makes me sick. This is as low as I have ever seen you people sink.

That's not even him getting the footjob, for all we know. It hasn't been verified. How can you say this is hm, and not a russian android?

How do we know what he was smoking? It could have been his methecine. It isn't verified or authenticated so we shouldn't even be speculating until the authorities verify and authenticate that was really him and really meth and really a penis and really feet.

IT PROVES NOTHING! ;LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!
Hunter was crying about it in his text messages, his family won’t let him be alone with his dead brothers daughter.

Did you get my PM about my notifications?
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Cedar » 30 Oct 2020, 9:30 pm » wrote: Hunter was crying about it in his text messages, his family won’t let him be alone with his dead brothers daughter.

Did you get my PM about my notifications?

I did not. Will you send it again, please?

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,791
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Moving past the desperation in the way the cultists catapult Russian crap that should not fool even those who could be suckered by a moron like a trump, I remain convinced that Hunter has a good chance of beating trump next week.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 30 Oct 2020, 10:08 pm » wrote: Moving past the desperation in the way the cultists catapult Russian crap that should not fool even those who could be suckered by a moron like a trump, I remain convinced that Hunter has a good chance of beating trump next week.
I notice that you quote Maher in your siggy.

Interesting. Are you also one of those fellas who wears sports jerseys with other men's name on them?

In my siggy, I quote me. But then, I make profound observations .

Like Maher.
 

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,791
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: I notice that you quote Maher in your siggy.

Interesting. Are you also one of those fellas who wears sports jerseys with other men's name on them?

In my siggy, I quote me. But then, I make profound observations .

Like Maher.
Wait, I am supposed to be surprised that a deviant dicky waver enjoys fondling himself?  And, there is a major difference between posted profundities and the way you lift your tail and spray the forum with repulsiveness in hopes of discouraging predation.  

Oh, given the nature of your chronic ankle gumming, you should probably stay away from mocking people for their fandom, li'l groupie.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 30 Oct 2020, 10:26 pm » wrote: Wait, I am supposed to be surprised that a deviant dicky waver enjoys fondling himself?  And, there is a major difference between posted profundities and the way you lift your tail and spray the forum with repulsiveness in hopes of discouraging predation.  

Oh, given the nature of your chronic ankle gumming, you should probably stay away from mocking people for their fandom, li'l groupie.
Thanks for sharing. I stand by my siggy. I think it's more profound than your bill maher quote, which is really only cleverly snarky, whereas my aphorisms are true prima facia and contradict widely held memes - yet are impervious to attack.

Still, some can ONLY snark. Know what I mean, Verne?
 
 

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,791
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 10:29 pm » wrote: Thanks for sharing. I stand by my siggy. I think it's more profound than your bill maher quote, which is really only cleverly snarky, whereas my aphorisms are true prima facia and contradict widely held memes - yet are impervious to attack.

 
Yes, I am aware of how you prefer sniveling you see as validating your victimhood.  The pretentious padding is just another example of your raging insecurities.

Would you like to give us a list of the VPs with melanin and vaginal qualifications who have taken the job from the oppressed white males from whom you suck vicarious persecution?  "prima facia" that, gasbag.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,981
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 30 Oct 2020, 10:36 pm » wrote: Yes, I am aware of how you prefer sniveling you see as validating your victimhood.  The pretentious padding is just another example of your raging insecurities.

Would you like to give us a list of the VPs with melanin and vaginal qualifications who have taken the job from the oppressed white males from whom you suck vicarious persecution?  "prima facia" that, gasbag.

You selected the one thing in my siggy which is a contemporary observation, rather than an aphorism. Clever choice, as you would be in over your head, otherwise.

The observation is unassailable. The candidate announced before his VP search committee was even formed what it would be looking for: a person with a vagina and melanin. No one without THOSE qualifications was considered - ergo, those were in fact the top qualifications, as my siggy states.

You don't have to like my pointing it out - it's unflattering to your agenda and to your candidate. But there's really nothing you can say to detract from its accuracy - and so you name call.

We get it. :)

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 27,339
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 30 Oct 2020, 9:46 pm » wrote: I did not. Will you send it again, please?
Sent it again, let me know if you don’t get it.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ingo, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 275 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads