This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Buffalo » 30 Oct 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote: The Daily Caller News Foundation reports that a cybersecurity expert has authenticated the email that implicates then-Vice President Joe Biden in his son’s shady business dealings in Ukraine.

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-t ... p=27793684
I say the Republican led Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees trump The Daily Caller and Pajamas Media.
WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world.

It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed.

In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/p ... hnson.html

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 7:14 pm » wrote: I say the Republican led Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees trump The Daily Caller and Pajamas Media.

Little Miss No Balls at All is in Full Cover Up Mode for the Biden Crime Family.

Headed by your candidate, "The Chairman" who gets half the grift from his family.

Bobulinski Says FBI Questioned Him For 5 Hours on Hunter Biden’s Work in China and His Tenure on Board of Burisma Holdings (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
On Thursday, a Justice Department official confirmed with Sinclair reporter James Rosen that in late 2019, the FBI opened up a criminal investigation into “Hunter Biden and his associates,” focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today.

Tony Bobulinski told James Rosen in an interview that the FBI interviewed him with counsel present for 5 hours on October 23rd as a “material witness” in an ongoing investigation focused on Hunter Biden and his associates.

Bobulinski said ex-Navy SEALS are protecting him and his extended family since coming forward and blowing the whistle on the Biden crime family....

Around the time the FBI opened its investigation into Hunter Biden and his associates, Rudy Giuliani dropped a bombshell revealing a huge money laundering operation involving the Bidens and Burisma Holdings.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ngs-video/

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 7:14 pm » wrote: I say the Republican led Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees trump The Daily Caller and Pajamas Media.
You would think!  
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Misty » 30 Oct 2020, 7:14 pm » wrote:
Buffalo » 30 Oct 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote: The Daily Caller News Foundation reports that a cybersecurity expert has authenticated the email that implicates then-Vice President Joe Biden in his son’s shady business dealings in Ukraine.

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-t ... p=27793684
I say the Republican led Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees trump The Daily Caller and Pajamas Media.
WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world.

It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed.

In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/p ... hnson.html

Was the investigation conclude before the email was released? 

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Hey psycho, Senator Johnson has said that Bobulinksi, Schweizer and others are filling in a lot of the gaps.

There is almost zero chance that Joe Biden is innocent.

Johnson's being cautious in his public statements, but anyone who claims that Biden is innocent is....

well, to coin a phrase, a Democrat Talking Point Liar.
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 30 Oct 2020, 7:38 pm » wrote:
Hey psycho, Senator Johnson has said that Bobulinksi, Schweizer and others are filling in a lot of the gaps.

Johnson's being cautious in his public statements, but anyone who claims that Biden is innocent is....

Image   Image   Image

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Those your benwa balls pictured in your avatar?

War is a Racket

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
rippy3838 » 30 Oct 2020, 4:41 pm » wrote: The truth doesn't matter to the leftists buffalo... only the agenda does.

Then, when their agenda fails, they have a meltdown and start burning and looting and ****.

It's just what they are.
Rippy,

Grifty isn't a Great Bidnessman...

Have you accepted that?

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 30 Oct 2020, 7:38 pm » wrote: .

Image   Image   Image
But Johnson is a lying moron.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 30 Oct 2020, 5:38 pm » wrote:

Tucker Carlson Releases New BOMBSHELL Hunter Biden Audiotapes......

....Then, HAULS ***!!!!!