This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:36 am » wrote: Lol...only if you have a very poor understanding of biology. English and Scottish must be very closely related anyway. They are right next to each other after all. I am sure they mixed many times in history.

But the middle East is not next to Sweden. Therefore you are adapted to no society that ever existed and you are perfectly rootless. You are certainly at greater risk of mental illness as your two sides conflict.
The Pale was much closer...
You are certainly at greater risk of mental illness as your two sides conflict.
Why would YOU go there?

(Rhetorical)
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Obama cages.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 9:39 am » wrote: The Pale was much closer...

Why would YOU go there?

(Rhetorical)
I'm obviously a clearer thinker than you lol. You can accuse me of being offensive and I am sure I do offend people. But what i say is coherent and logical. You just mumble about swamp people and think it is a point.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:52 am » wrote: I'm obviously a clearer thinker than you lol. You can accuse me of being offensive and I am sure I do offend people. But what i say is coherent and logical. You just mumble about swamp people and think it is a point.
But what i say is coherent and logical.
How many ovens would you need to burn 1.5 million jews in 18 months?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 9:58 am » wrote: How many ovens would you need to burn 1.5 million jews in 18 months?
At least about 2400. They would need to be very reliable ovens though. In practice you would probably get some more in case of breakdowns.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:11 am » wrote: At least about 2400. They would need to be very reliable ovens though. In practice you would probably get some more in case of breakdowns.

Two arrays 7x8

Two 5x5...

4 crematoria.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 10:13 am » wrote: 162.

Two arrays 7x8

Two 5x5...

4 crematoria.
Your math is bad buddy. You provided a document saying 40 minutes per body.

You are supposed to be so great at math so you can multiply, right?

The answer is 2400

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: Your math is bad buddy. You provided a document saying 40 minutes per body.

You are supposed to be so great at math so you can multiply, right?

The answer is 2400
162x 1.5x24x365= 2,128,680..

Call your CC, return your diploma.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 10:18 am » wrote: 162x 1.5x24x365= 2,128,680..

You can't just put multiple doors on a crematoria to increase its capacity. The capacity is determined by how much can be burned at a time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Even if you load 10 bodies at a time because you don't want to reload every 40 minutes the most the crematoria can burn is still 1 per 40 minutes. More doors don't mean more heat

FOS

Share      Unread post

That is why when the leucter report says the Nazis only could have burned 80k Jews nobody told leuchter he was wrong because doors.

Instead the official statement is that it only took a minute or so per body.

The document YOU provided contradicts that

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:30 am » wrote: You can't just put multiple doors on a crematoria to increase its capacity. The capacity is determined by how much can be burned at a time in total.
It appears I may have been looking at another crematorium rig...here's how it worked at Birkenau

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/a ... omparison/

Testimony on the cremation of multiple bodies at once:

Henryk Tauber, a member of a Sonderkommando who worked in several of Birkenau’s gas chambers, stated after the war: “We worked in two shifts, a day shift and a night shift. On average, we incinerated 2,500 bodies a day.”[4] Tauber also described how the muffles were filled with multiple bodies:
The procedure was to put the first body with the feet towards the muffle, back down and face up. Then a second body was placed on top, again face up, but head towards the muffle . . . We had to work fast, for the bodies put in first soon started to burn, and their arms and legs rose up. If we were slow, it was difficult to charge the second part of bodies . . .We burned the bodies of children with those of adults. First we put in two adults, then as many children as the muffle could contain. It was sometimes as many as five or six. We used this procedure so that the bodies of children would not be placed directly on the grid bars, which were relatively far apart. In this way we prevented the children from falling through into the ash bin. Women’s bodies burned much better and more quickly than those of men. For this reason, when a charge was burning badly, we would introduce a woman’s body to accelerate the combustion.[5]Generally speaking, we burned four or five bodies at a time in one muffle, but sometimes we charged a greater number of bodies. It was possible to charge up to eight ‘Muselmanns.’[6]

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:38 am » wrote: That is why when the leucter report says the Nazis only could have burned 80k Jews nobody told leuchter he was wrong because doors.

Birkenau was where the process was optimized...apparently they used high capacity equipment..

Here is another example

an oven is an oven..

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:38 am » wrote: That is why when the leucter report says the Nazis only could have burned 80k Jews nobody told leuchter he was wrong because doors.

The nazis were reporting 350-1500/day out of the crematoria at Birkenau...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 10:45 am » wrote: It appears I may have been looking at another crematorium rig...here's how it worked at Birkenau

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/a ... omparison/

Testimony on the cremation of multiple bodies at once:

Henryk Tauber, a member of a Sonderkommando who worked in several of Birkenau’s gas chambers, stated after the war: “We worked in two shifts, a day shift and a night shift. On average, we incinerated 2,500 bodies a day.”[4] Tauber also described how the muffles were filled with multiple bodies:
But this is simply impossible. We could not even do this with modern technology.

I have in fact seen this specific testimony before. It is commonly discussed in denial circles. And many people have shown how it is obvious ****.

It was just a cope against the leuchter report and was magically only 'Discovered' after that report. It is an obvious forgery and what is described is scientifically impossible.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 10:56 am » wrote: But this is simply impossible. We could not even do this with modern technology.

I have in fact seen this specific testimony before. It is commonly discussed in denial circles. And many people have shown how it is obvious ****.

It was just a cope against the leuchter report and was magically only 'Discovered' after that report. It is an obvious forgery and what is described is scientifically impossible.
Oh....you have MORE narrative?

Why didn't you just gainsay that?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 10:52 am » wrote: The nazis were reporting 350-1500/day out of the crematoria at Birkenau...
Well apparently we cannot handle our covid deaths and had to make mass graves in New York lol.

You go ahead and prove me wrong. Follow the Nazi blueprints for crematoria and show us that it can handle thousands per day. It will also be a civil service during covid. You will become a star.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 11:05 am » wrote: Oh....you have MORE narrative?

Why didn't you just gainsay that?
This is not mere narrative. What was described is totally impossible. And any honest engineer who deals with this sort of thing would say that also.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:07 am » wrote: Well apparently we cannot handle our covid deaths and had to make mass graves in New York lol.

You go ahead and prove me wrong. Follow the Nazi blueprints for crematoria and show us that it can handle thousands per day. It will also be a civil service during covid. You will become a star.
You move from one idiocy to another..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 11:27 am » wrote: You move from one idiocy to another..
Don't you think Nazi tech would be useful to us? In case of future pandemics? Their crematoria were apparently hundreds of times superior to our own.