This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:18 am » wrote: This is not mere narrative. What was described is totally impossible. And any honest engineer who deals with this sort of thing would say that also.
Any honest, he says denying The Holocaust...
And as for theIt was just a cope against the leuchter report and was magically only 'Discovered' after that report. It is an obvious forgery and what is described is scientifically impossible.
The Tauber testimony came from a report issued by the Soviets "obviously forged" in 1945...



 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:30 am » wrote: Don't you think Nazi tech would be useful to us? In case of future pandemics? Their crematoria were apparently hundreds of times superior to our own.
You really don't know much of anything, do you...

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 11:32 am » wrote: You really don't know much of anything, do you...
Our modern crematoria are based on jet engine technology.

And there I no way we could construct one that could handle anything close to a thousand bodies per day. That is preposterous.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:39 am » wrote: Our modern crematoria are based on jet engine technology.

And there I no way we could construct one that could handle anything close to a thousand bodies per day. That is preposterous.
Are you this brutally stupid in real life?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Me_262#:~:text=The%20Messerschmitt%20Me%20262%2C%20nicknamed,operational%20jet-powered%20fighter%20aircraft.&text=Armament%20production%20within%20Germany%20was%20focused%20on%20more%20easily%20manufactured%20aircraft.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

LOL..what does this have to do with anything?

We have the blueprints for Nazi crematoria. It didn't use jet engine tech. I guess either it had not been fully worked out or people didn't think about it.

But whatever they did use must have been far superior. Because like I said we would bot be capable with modern tech of replicating what they allegedly did in the holocaust.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
For instance, the men in the Sonderkommandos were instructed to combine the bodies of fat people, skeletal ‘Muselmänner,’ and children. This was done to burn the most bodies in the least amount of time; they put the bodies in the ovens continuously. The result was very high efficiency: very little fuel was needed to keep the process going for hours or days. Testimony suggests that the ovens were used continuously. Henryk Mandelbaum, a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz-Birkenau, testified as such: “. . . the crematorium [worked] full steam and each shift stayed there until the next Kommando came to work.”[3]

https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/a ... /#_ednref2

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: LOL..what does this have to do with anything?

We have the blueprints for Nazi crematoria. It didn't use jet engine tech. I guess either it had not been fully worked out or people didn't think about it.

But whatever they did use must have been far superior. Because like I said we would bot be capable with modern tech of replicating what they allegedly did in the holocaust.
So why prattle about "jet tech", tool?

With what part of "these aren't civilian cremations we are talking about, this is industrial corpse disposal" are you struggling?

These systems were remarkably "efficient", because they were "sustainable", fuel was a byproduct...
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: So why prattle about "jet tech", tool?

With what part of "these aren't civilian cremations we are talking about, this is industrial corpse disposal" are you struggling?

These systems were remarkably "efficient", because they were "sustainable", fuel was a byproduct...
Lol...they weren't civilian crematoria they were assault crematoria.

Dude unless you are planning a holocaust there is no use for some 'Industrial' crematoria. I dont even know what that would look like. I assume it would just be a vast array of crematoria in tandem.

Nobody noticed anything odd about the crematoria in the camps. They were regular crematoria.

If They were the sort of thing that could theoretically handle a thousand bodies a day then the 'Secret' of the holocaust would have been done on day one.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 11:58 am » wrote: Lol...they weren't civilian crematoria they were assault crematoria.

Dude unless you are planning a holocaust there is no use for some 'Industrial' crematoria. I dont even know what that would look like. I assume it eould just be am array of crematoria on tandem.

Nobody noticed anything odd about the crematoria in the camps. They were regular crematoria.

If They were the sort of thing that could theoretically handle a thousand bodies a day then the 'Secret' of the holocaust would have been done on day one.
Dude unless you are planning a holocaust there is no use for some 'Industrial' crematoria. 
you are so impenetrably stupid..

Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action), began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in German-occupied Poland and Soviet Union. The project, which was conducted in secrecy from 1942 to 1944, focused on concealing evidence of mass murder at the Operation Reinhard killing centres, as well as at other sites. Prisoner groups used to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains to prevent them from escaping.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: you are so impenetrably stupid..

Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action), began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in German-occupied Poland and Soviet Union. The project, which was conducted in secrecy from 1942 to 1944, focused on concealing evidence of mass murder at the Operation Reinhard killing centres, as well as at other sites. Prisoner groups used to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains to prevent them from escaping.
Well I don't believe that happened.

And what would there be to hide any way? The people who built your assault crematoria and aerial photographs would already give everything away.

If you can simply demonstrate to me that the blueprints of the specific crematoria that existed at the camps would be even capable of 1000 people per day then I will grant the holocaust happened. It would be that simple.

But no...germany did not construct any 'Assault' crematoria. The crematoria built for and ordered by the internment camps were just regular semi automatic crematoria. That is accepted fact even among the holocaust scholars.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: you are so impenetrably stupid..

Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action), began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in German-occupied Poland and Soviet Union. The project, which was conducted in secrecy from 1942 to 1944, focused on concealing evidence of mass murder at the Operation Reinhard killing centres, as well as at other sites. Prisoner groups used to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains to prevent them from escaping.
Go ahead.lets be scientific about it. Take the crematoria that we know existed in the camps...buy 1000 pig corpses...and turn all of them into ash in 1 day. I dare you to try.

You wont even break 30.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote: Well I don't believe that happened.

And what would there be to hide any way? The people who built your assault crematoria and aerial photographs would already give everything away.

If you can simply demonstrate to me that the blueprints of the specific crematoria that existed at the camps would be even capable of 1000 people per day then I will grant the holocaust happened. It would be that simple.

But no...germany did not construct any 'Assault' crematoria. The crematoria built for and ordered by the internment camps were just regular semi automatic crematoria. That is accepted fact even among the holocaust scholars.
Well I don't believe that happened.
Thanks for sharing...

But who gives a ****?

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: you are so impenetrably stupid..

Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action), began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in German-occupied Poland and Soviet Union. The project, which was conducted in secrecy from 1942 to 1944, focused on concealing evidence of mass murder at the Operation Reinhard killing centres, as well as at other sites. Prisoner groups used to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains to prevent them from escaping.
And people already know this by the way. Therefore They would forbid you trying the experiment. You would prove me right.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,151
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote:
If you can simply demonstrate to me that the blueprints of the specific crematoria that existed at the camps would be even capable of 1000 people per day then I will grant the holocaust happened. It would be that simple.


 
"Topf & Söhne engineers and other staff visited the concentration camps many times, not only to install and repair equipment, but also to observe processes to help make them more efficient. Before crematoria II, III and IV at Auschwitz II were officially put into operation, on 5 March 1943, in the presence of high-ranking SS officers from Berlin, camp authorities and Topf & Söhne staff, a test of crematorium II was held to measure the speed at which bodies could be disposed of. Those present observed the bodies being put in the ovens and burned. They used stop-watches to time the process and took notes.[12][14]On 13 March 1943 the engineer Karl Schultze and Heinrich Messing witnessed a test sample of 1,492 Jews from Kraków Ghetto being killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz II and then cremated. Karl Schultze later gave a full report about this to Ludwig Topf.[1][14] Messing, who was a communist, not a Nazi, spent from January to June 1943 working at the camp. In an interview given in 2005, his daughter Hildegard who was 16 in 1943, said she would never forget him saying on his return, "If what I have seen comes out, we will all be wading up to our knees in blood".[16]"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons

Were you to study up you would see that the math does work and that is why the world, even the Germans, believe what you do not.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: "Topf & Söhne engineers and other staff visited the concentration camps many times, not only to install and repair equipment, but also to observe processes to help make them more efficient. Before crematoria II, III and IV at Auschwitz II were officially put into operation, on 5 March 1943, in the presence of high-ranking SS officers from Berlin, camp authorities and Topf & Söhne staff, a test of crematorium II was held to measure the speed at which bodies could be disposed of. Those present observed the bodies being put in the ovens and burned. They used stop-watches to time the process and took notes.[12][14]On 13 March 1943 the engineer Karl Schultze and Heinrich Messing witnessed a test sample of 1,492 Jews from Kraków Ghetto being killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz II and then cremated. Karl Schultze later gave a full report about this to Ludwig Topf.[1][14] Messing, who was a communist, not a Nazi, spent from January to June 1943 working at the camp. In an interview given in 2005, his daughter Hildegard who was 16 in 1943, said she would never forget him saying on his return, "If what I have seen comes out, we will all be wading up to our knees in blood".[16]"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons

Were you to study up you would see that the math does work and that is why the world, even the Germans, believe what you do not.
But this is total ****. No crematoria on earth can dispose of 1000 bodies a day.

Prove me wrong scientifically not with **** lies.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,576
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: "Topf & Söhne engineers and other staff visited the concentration camps many times, not only to install and repair equipment, but also to observe processes to help make them more efficient. Before crematoria II, III and IV at Auschwitz II were officially put into operation, on 5 March 1943, in the presence of high-ranking SS officers from Berlin, camp authorities and Topf & Söhne staff, a test of crematorium II was held to measure the speed at which bodies could be disposed of. Those present observed the bodies being put in the ovens and burned. They used stop-watches to time the process and took notes.[12][14]On 13 March 1943 the engineer Karl Schultze and Heinrich Messing witnessed a test sample of 1,492 Jews from Kraków Ghetto being killed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz II and then cremated. Karl Schultze later gave a full report about this to Ludwig Topf.[1][14] Messing, who was a communist, not a Nazi, spent from January to June 1943 working at the camp. In an interview given in 2005, his daughter Hildegard who was 16 in 1943, said she would never forget him saying on his return, "If what I have seen comes out, we will all be wading up to our knees in blood".[16]"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons

Were you to study up you would see that the math does work and that is why the world, even the Germans, believe what you do not.
I personally believe this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 5148779002

A modern crematoria that is the same basic dimensions and superior technology to the German ones is struggling to accommodate 10 extra bodies a day.

And no that isn't 1010.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,151
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: But this is total ****. No crematoria on earth can dispose of 1000 bodies a day.

Prove me wrong scientifically not with **** lies.
Are you thinking of normal human bodies, not starved prison camp bodies, not ghetto/wartime bodies and not placed in four, five, six at a time running 24 hours a day with multiple ovens? 

Let's be generous (to your argument) and say they could only do ten bodies an hour instead of four, five, or six every 20 minutes.  That's 240 bodies a day so to get rid of 1,000 I need four ovens.  Doesn't sound unreasonable when there might be four gas chambers with six ovens apiece.

And yeah, that's a lot of bodies to get rid of but they had many ways of doing so, including grills made of railroad ties.  That was new to me thanks to you...



 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,151
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote: I personally believe this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 5148779002

A modern crematoria that is the same basic dimensions and superior technology to the German ones is struggling to accommodate 10 extra bodies a day.

And no that isn't 1010.

Think 1942, not 2022.  They did.  You can't use standards of today then.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:20 pm » wrote: And people already know this by the way. Therefore They would forbid you trying the experiment. You would prove me right.
Everybody knows...


Do you and your fellow mall cops sit around denying the Holocaust between rounds of Dungeons & Dragons?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,658

Antifa
Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: Think 1942, not 2022.  They did.  You can't use standards of today then.
Apparently the cremations at Birkenau were commissioned....that way they could keep the ashes separate for the widows and orphans...

The South will rise again.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RollingRock, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 328 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads