This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: Think 1942, not 2022.  They did.  You can't use standards of today then.
So how did we lose the technology of burning 1000 bodies a day? It's not standards it is simple engineering

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: So how did we lose the technology of burning 1000 bodies a day? It's not standards it is simple engineering
Camp bodies, fed into multiple ovens by prisoners more than one at a time, two or three times an hour, using the bodies to fuel the ovens, running 24 hours a day?

Do the math.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Students
Free Speech Rights

February 20, 2019
"This month marks 50 years since the landmark Supreme Court ruling that cemented students’ rights to free speech in public schools, Tinker v. Des Moines. We’re inspired to see that students still take advantage of their First Amendment rights and speak out on political issues today."

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote: Camp bodies, fed into multiple ovens by prisoners more than one at a time, two or three times an hour, using the bodies to fuel the ovens, running 24 hours a day?

Do the math.

Dude just because you shove more in there does not mean it will burn faster. In fact bv was kind enough a few days ago to share where the Nazi document itself said explicitly '33- 40 minutes per body' to prevent overloading the system

It's not going o be possible to tweak this in any way. You could pretend Jews are half the size of other people...but we are not off by a factor of 2...we are off by a factor of at least 12.

You can stuff all you like...you will just end up breaking the crematoria.
Last edited by FOS on 03 Nov 2020, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: So how did we lose the technology of burning 1000 bodies a day? It's not standards it is simple engineering
Has anyone ever told you. Obsessing over this is down right CREEPY? Are you mental? Oh never mind. I know you are.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 03 Nov 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: Image
Students
Free Speech Rights

February 20, 2019

"This month marks 50 years since the landmark Supreme Court ruling that cemented students’ rights to free speech in public schools, Tinker v. Des Moines. We’re inspired to see that students still take advantage of their First Amendment rights and speak out on political issues today."

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Nov 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: Has anyone ever told you. Obsessing over this is down right CREEPY? Are you mental? Oh never mind. I know you are.
As long as people use this as a political weapon it is perfectly justified to focus on it

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 1:23 pm » wrote: As long as people use this as a political weapon it is perfectly justified to focus on it
Well I think it's creepy. I need a new pair of eyeglasses. I suppose I could find a pair in the big heap. YUK.  :evil:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: Dude just because you shove more in there does not mean it will burn faster. In fact bv was kind enough a few days ago to share where the Nazi document itself said explicitly '33- 40 minutes per body' to prevent overloading the system
Link?

http://auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwi ... s-chambers

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/th ... -auschwitz

https://www.holocaustmatters.org/knowle ... auschwitz/

FOS

Share      Unread post

Dude don't you understand the whole concept of sources? You are using sources that assume the holocaust is true. Therefore they will lie as much as they need to.

I am telling you that the crematoria that was used in the concentration camps are physically incapable of burning 1000 corpses a day.

You can go try to prove me wrong. Get 1000 pig corpses and show me. I will admit defeat.

But more plausibly since modern crematoria can't do it then neither could those.

They were not full automatic crematoria like bv was hinting at. They were normal crematoria. If they were not normal crematoria then they would literally be all that is needed to prove the holocaust and the Germans could not have kept it 'Secret' for so long.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: Dude don't you understand the whole concept of sources? You are using sources that assume the holocaust is true. Therefore they will lie as much as they need to.

What "source" would you believe?  One that says Well, the Holocaust might have happened?

We have it did happen, or it didn't.  You believe what most do not.  I don't have the kind of sources you would approve of because - they don't exist.

So, let's play a game.  I have 15 ovens, you can see them in the picture, and at one body per hour, how many can I burn in 24 hours?

Now what if I can do three per hour?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: What "source" would you believe?  One that says Well, the Holocaust might have happened?

We have it did happen, or it didn't.  You believe what most do not.  I don't have the kind of sources you would approve of because - they don't exist.

So, let's play a game.  I have 15 ovens, you can see them in the picture, and at one body per hour, how many can I burn in 24 hours?

Now what if I can do three per hour?
Any source is capable of being wrong dude. Any source could lie about something. This is the sort of issue a seeker of truth just has to deal with. So part of figuring out the truth is determining what adds up within the whole paradigm and what is logically consistent etc.

Nobody really ever bothered to refute the leuchter report. One of the things he noted was that...knowing the details of the crematoria at Auschwitz...they could not have incinerated more than about 80k bodies over the course of their operation.

The only responses that have been given the leuchter report is rhetoric or intimidation.

There is no actual engineering or anything. Engineering, of course, is difficult to 'Interpret'..it is pretty objective.

If we could pretend that the Nazis had awesome crematoria that could incinerate 1000 bodies a day while being not really different from every other crematoria in the era...then surely it would not be difficult at all to handle very slight increases in mortality thanks to covid.

These things do not add up. This is inconsistent. Somebody is not telling the truth and only one party in this issue has a motive to lie.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 2:13 pm » wrote:
If we could pretend that the Nazis had awesome crematoria that could incinerate 1000 bodies a day while being not really different from every other crematoria in the era...then surely it would not be difficult at all to handle very slight increases in mortality thanks to covid.

These things do not add up. This is inconsistent. Somebody is not telling the truth and only one party in this issue has a motive to lie.
You don't think Holocaust Deniers have a reason to lie?  Interesting.

And, you didn't do the math but how about this - if the Ultimate Solution was deportation then why weren't the camps at the borders, and why 15 ovens for one camp?

And again, you can't use the present to judge the past.  The crematoria are far different than today.  So, again, let's do the math, together.

15 ovens, one body per hour, times 24 hours = 360 bodies.

Now what happens if I have four sets of ovens?  And what if I can do three bodies per hour?

360 x 4 =

360 x 4 x 3 =

It starts to add up, quickly, and we know that wasn't the only method of body disposal.

Okay, let's do the math...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 03 Nov 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: You don't think Holocaust Deniers have a reason to lie?  Interesting.

And, you didn't do the math but how about this - if the Ultimate Solution was deportation then why weren't the camps at the borders, and why 15 ovens for one camp?

And again, you can't use the present to judge the past.  The crematoria are far different than today.  So, again, let's do the math, together.

15 ovens, one body per hour, times 24 hours = 360 bodies.

Now what happens if I have four sets of ovens?  And what if I can do three bodies per hour?

360 x 4 =

360 x 4 x 3 =

It starts to add up, quickly, and we know that wasn't the only method of body disposal.

Okay, let's do the math...
First all even if you think deniers have a reason to lie you should note that their narrative is totally consistent with the difficulty of creating the slight increase of covid bodies. That is the point you keep ignoring. There is consistency here.

Second...we actually do know that the concentration (alleged death) camps in Poland were placed in areas that Hitler intended to offer to the ussr after the war. (That's another funny thing...hitler did expect the war to end at some point and did not expect he would be charged with war crimes)

Third if you are burning 2 bodies at the same time it takes twice the power. Crematoria have to reach extremely high temperature and you actually want it to be in as small a space as possible to be able to reach higher temp with less power.

I'm not an expert on crematoria engineering buy I do know the temps have to be much higher than is possible from simply burning wood, for example. Much of the crematoria would need to be insulation to avoid damaging parts etc.

If these crematoria at the camps were even capable of burning 20 bodies at once then that is ALL people would need to say in response to the leuchter report concerning cremation. But they never said that. Why not?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: First all even if you think deniers have a reason to lie you should note that their narrative is totally consistent with the difficulty of creating the slight increase of covid bodies. That is the point you keep ignoring. There is consistency here.

Second...we actually do know that the concentration (alleged death) camps in Poland were placed in areas that Hitler intended to offer to the ussr after the war. (That's another funny thing...hitler did expect the war to end at some point and did not expect he would be charged with war crimes)

Third if you are burning 2 bodies at the same time it takes twice the power. Crematoria have to reach extremely high temperature and you actually want it to be in as small a space as possible to be able to reach higher temp with less power.

I'm not an expert on crematoria engineering buy I do know the temps have to be much higher than is possible from simply burning wood, for example. Much of the crematoria would need to be insulation to avoid damaging parts etc.

If these crematoria at the camps were even capable of burning 20 bodies at once then that is ALL people would need to say in response to the leuchter report concerning cremation. But they never said that. Why not?
You are using the present to judge the past again.

Post your link to whatever this report is.

And why so many ovens?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

EVEN THE RUSSIANS ARE HAVING FUN WITH THIS ONE!!!!!

Children Rat Out Their Right-Wing Parents To The Media
January 9, 2021

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 14 Jan 2021, 7:50 am » wrote: EVEN THE RUSSIANS ARE HAVING FUN WITH THIS ONE!!!!!

Children Rat Out Their Right-Wing Parents To The Media
January 9, 2021