This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

10-Year-Old "Takes A Knee"
February 9, 2019

“What I did was took a knee against racial discrimination, which is basically when people are mean to other people of different colors,” said Liam Holmes."

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Where is the time machine McFly? The only codified racism that still exists is against white males and Asians.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 03 Nov 2020, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Phoenix68.2.0 » 02 Nov 2020, 3:14 pm » wrote: 10-Year-Old "Takes A Knee"
February 9, 2019

“What I did was took a knee against racial discrimination, which is basically when people are mean to other people of different colors,” said Liam Holmes."
Brainwashing children to be ashamed of their race is rather 'Mean' if you ask me.

Mao was very good at brainwashing and he discovered that the best way to control people is to get them to make false confessions.

White children have no obligation to help other races. They are innocent of an wrong doing and more often than not it is the other races that are cruel to white children https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/re ... ul-foster/

Black people complain that their life is so difficult because sometimes I might look at them funny. That the best they can think of.

Well I challenge them to show me a case where a 12 year old black child was tortured to death by a white person. The reverse sort of thing happens all the time.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 02 Nov 2020, 4:16 pm » wrote: Where is the time machine McFly? The only codified racism that still exists is against white males and Asians.
According to someone, I'm sure...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: Brainwashing children to be ashamed of their race is rather 'Mean' if you ask me.

Mao was very good at brainwashing and he discovered that the best way to control people is to get them to make false confessions.

White children have no obligation to help other races. They are innocent of an wrong doing and more often than not it is the other races that are cruel to white children https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/re ... ul-foster/

Black people complain that their life is so difficult because sometimes I might look at them funny. That the best they can think of.

Well I challenge them to show me a case where a 12 year old black child was tortured to death by a white person. The reverse sort of thing happens all the time.
Why don't you get your porridge wog face down to a gym and stop embarrassing whatever branch of swamp people you come from.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 8:58 am » wrote: Why don't you get your porridge wog face down to a gym and stop embarrassing whatever branch of swamp people you come from.
Excellent point mischling. I must be wrong about the media because I come from 'Swamp' people.

Exactly the sort of guess a jew would make...n'est pas?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:08 am » wrote: Excellent point mischling. I must be wrong about the media because I come from 'Swamp' people.

Exactly the sort of guess a jew would make...n'est pas?
Did I misspell "Southern Aristocracy".......again?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 9:12 am » wrote: Did I misspell "Southern Aristocracy".......again?
I dont care what you think about my ancestors. Your ancestors are the reason you can't be objective about Jewish owned media.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 Nov 2020, 8:38 am » wrote: What racist or race based law exists today that targets minorities?
Kids in cages.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Started by Obama and Biden

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:15 am » wrote: I dont care what you think about my ancestors. Your ancestors are the reason you can't be objective about Jewish owned media.
Curse you, mishling!

Me?

Half English, half Scot...

No....seriously!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 8:54 am » wrote:
February 9, 2019

Well I challenge them to show me a case where a 12 year old black child was tortured to death by a white person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjr6XLcCXgU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lu-WTwnqEg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V6ffUUEvaM

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 9:18 am » wrote: Curse you, mishling!

Me?

Half English, half Scot...

No....seriously!
I do not know why it is hard to believe my ancestry. Would I have to be like a god or something to be half English half Scot? Is that somehow too cool for me?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:24 am » wrote: I do not know why it is hard to believe my ancestry. Would I have to be like a god or something to be half English half Scot? Is that somehow too cool for me?
Can't believe I have to do this...

Wouldn't that make you a mongrel?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 8:54 am » wrote:
February 9, 2019

Brainwashing children to be ashamed of their race is rather 'Mean' if you ask me.

Yeah.....really great/preventative measures ya' got, there!

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: Can't believe I have to do this...

Wouldn't that make you a mongrel?
Lol...only if you have a very poor understanding of biology. English and Scottish must be very closely related anyway. They are right next to each other after all. I am sure they mixed many times in history.

But the middle East is not next to Sweden. Therefore you are adapted to no society that ever existed and you are perfectly rootless. You are certainly at greater risk of mental illness as your two sides conflict.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 Nov 2020, 9:36 am » wrote: Lol...only if you have a very poor understanding of biology. English and Scottish must be very closely related anyway. They are right next to each other after all. I am sure they mixed many times in history.

But the middle East is not next to Sweden. Therefore you are adapted to no society that ever existed and you are perfectly rootless. You are certainly at greater risk of mental illness as your two sides conflict.
English and Scottish must be very closely related anyway. 
Yea....must be...