This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Which dirty little **** did this?  I'm guessing it's CP.  She's the obvious dirty little ****. 

Someone has changed my avatar?  I must be under her skin.

No problem. It's water off of a ducksback.

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 04 Nov 2020, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Which dirty little **** did this?  I'm guessing it's CP.  She's the obvious dirty little ****.
Probably Ronjul. Did they swipe some cyber greenies from you? Maybe K fools has been here. :loco:  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Which dirty little **** did this?  I'm guessing it's CP.  She's the obvious dirty little ****. 

Your avatar looks the same to me.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 8:59 am » wrote: Probably Ronjul. Did they swipe some cyber greenies from you? Maybe K fools has been here. Image
I would love to change your avatar to Eva Elfie. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 9:03 am » wrote: I would love to change your avatar to Eva Elfie. 
Shoot! Now I have to googly Eva Elfie. Thanks a lot. Your just trying to get rid of me. :evil:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 9:06 am » wrote: Shoot! Now I have to googly Eva Elfie. Thanks a lot. Your just trying to get rid of me. Image
I'm sure you don't have big natural tit's and a tight snatch like Eva does.

She's Russin, I'm sure Trump has her on speed dial. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: Your avatar looks the same to me.
Are you crossed eyed?

I can't even change my avatar now.  "No holds barred forum" my ***. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 9:16 am » wrote: Are you crossed eyed?

I can't even change my avatar now.  "No holds barred forum" my ***.  Why are Mod's changing member's avatars?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: Your avatar looks the same to me.
Looks the same to me too. 

rippy3838

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Beer
DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 9:16 am » wrote: Are you crossed eyed?

I can't even change my avatar now.  "No holds barred forum" my ***. 
I see the same avatar... Dennis giving the finger while holding a Guinness.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
rippy3838 » 04 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: I see the same avatar... Dennis giving the finger while holding a Guinness.
It just dawned on me yesterday. Why your name is Rippy. :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Why did someone change my avatar?  Why am I "not allowed" to modify my own avatar?

Did Kfools take over this place?

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
@DennisTheMenace  It looks the same as it always has.  Maybe the site hosting your avatar won't show it to you because you are not in the US.  You can change your avatar here.

rippy3838

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Beer
sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: It just dawned on me yesterday. Why your name is Rippy. Image   Image   Image
Actually, way back in the day I used to play on a co-ed softball team and was known for knocking it over the fence quite often... so they used to call me the the ripster, and my jersey was number 38, so it just stuck.

The farting Kyle avatar was given to me be an old mod at the .org site as a gag, but I kinda liked it, so I kept it.

And now you know... the rest or the story!

Lol

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

You're drunk, ***. Your avatar has not changed.

Clear your cache, sissy.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
It has not changed. Check the mod logs - no one messed with the little queer's account. He's just stirring ****.

Old saying from my mill working days: **** around **** around - pretty soon, you won't be around.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DennisTheMenace » 04 Nov 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: Why did someone change my avatar?  Why am I "not allowed" to modify my own avatar?

Did Kfools take over this place?
Keep running your lying dick kisser, **** sucker, and I will take your avatar from you.

You have my word on it.

If anyone on this board has ANY technical issues, they can PM any senior mod and get it resolved. There is not a mod on here who will not help you with any problem you have, IF you ask them instead of accusing them. You chose instead to falsely accuse a mod.

You know what, mother ****? NO avatar for you, lying **** sucker Say buh bye to it.

I erased your avatar, but left you the ability to put it back. Next time you open you **** valve to lie on me, expect less consideration, you cheap little turd.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Nov 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: Keep running your lying dick kisser, **** sucker, and I will take your avatar from you.

You have my word on it.

If anyone on this board has ANY technical issues, they can PM any senior mod and get it resolved. There is not a mod on here who will not help you with any problem you have, IF you ask them instead of accusing them. You chose instead to falsely accuse a mod.

You know what, mother ****? NO avatar for you, lying **** sucker Say buh bye to it.

I erased your avatar, but left you the ability to put it back. Next time you open you **** valve to lie on me, expect less consideration, you cheap little turd.
From now on I'll pm Ronjul.  He's the only sane "Mod" here.

Sorry for not understanding I'm dealing with a crazy.  Forgive me.  

So...you admit to being the *** wipe Mod that messed with my avatar...why? 

You've got me under your skin?  You are losing the battle of "wit's" against me?

This is supposed to be a "no holds barred forum" dick head. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 05 Nov 2020, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
One time K fools took Annlee's beautiful young woman avatar. And turned her into an old hag. It was pretty funny. Then she got banned. Came here and was bootiful again. It was a miracle. :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 05 Nov 2020, 5:16 am » wrote: From now on I'll pm Ronjul.  He's the only sane "Mod" here.

Sorry for not understanding I'm dealing with a crazy.  Forgive me.  

So...you admit to being the *** wipe Mod that messed with my avatar...why? 

You've got me under your skin?  You are losing the battle of "wit's" against me?

This is supposed to be a "no holds barred forum" dick head. 
Yes denise. You should email Ronjul next time. Cannon is getting a bit annoyed with you. Stay in your lane.