This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.
Just wait... only 5 states have officially weighed in.  :ninja:  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.
I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
The country is split half and half.
The polls and the pundits are all full of ****.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
Obviously. Has to call into question expert opinion.  :cool:  

duck615

Share      Unread post

I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:15 am » wrote: Obviously. Has to call into question expert opinion.  :cool:  

Politics are fluid.
There are no political experts.
Some are better guessers than others, but there are no experts.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

It hit last night when everyone was sleeping, go figure.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
The division is so close to half you might even wonder if it is by design...

Lol. you people.

omh

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 04 Nov 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.

Just how is that going to happen when compromise is agreeing to never agree on real time and natural displacement of reproductions occuping space in plain sight socially pretending life is but a dream state of mind outside the moment here.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
duck615 » 04 Nov 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.
Omg, I'm agreeing with you.   :faint:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Link?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:14 pm » wrote: Omg, I'm agreeing with you.   Image
I told you RR. Shaky Susan would win. You cant believe anything you hear.  You didn't listen. ;)  ha ha . :wah:  

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:22 pm » wrote: I told you RR. Shaky Susan would win. You cant believe anything you hear.  You didn't listen. Image  ha ha . Image
Collins hasn't won yet.  There is 85% of the vote in.  The remaining 15% is in Cumberland and York counties, absentee ballots.  All that needs to happen is for Susan to get less than 50% of the vote and we're headed to ranked choice voting......it's razor close.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:25 pm » wrote: Collins hasn't won yet.  There is 85% of the vote in.  The remaining 15% is in Cumberland and York counties, absentee ballots.  All that needs to happen is for Susan to get less than 50% of the vote and we're headed to ranked choice voting......it's razor close.
They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. :wah:  

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. Image
They've called the presidential race for Maine.  They haven't called the Senate race yet.  

Yeah, Susan married a lobbyist in 2012.  Money changes everything.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: They've called the presidential race for Maine.  They haven't called the Senate race yet.  

Yeah, Susan married a lobbyist in 2012.  Money changes everything.
I saw that. Up here we went Trump. But I kind of knew that. I made five trips around town when Trump came to Hardwood Products. I saw the luv. :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. Image
I just checked another couple sources and they do seem to have called the race for Collins.

Ugh.   :(   

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

No blue wave. The Red side has a lblatantly corrupt LIAR who is responsible for the DEATHS of a hundred thousand or so Americans spent months actively trying to KILL Americans a ;lazy and stupid man who gave UP on trying to get a virus under control that most of the rest of the developed world DID get under control. A man with no integrity and no decency

The other side ran an honest decent man and America basically split on THAT choice it is an embarrassemt that America has this many TreasonMonkeys

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

It's the blue ripple, headed toward a blue snivel.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: I just checked another couple sources and they do seem to have called the race for Collins.

Ugh.   Image
I should have bet you money on it. Shoot! You know what she is RR? A female version Of John McCain.. cut from the same cloth.   John McCain>>>> Keating five. Probably spelled that wrong.  S & L bailout. 1980's. Shoved under the rug. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  involved with the Bushies.. and fat grannies brother. 80 Billion. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: