This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,568
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,299
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.
Just wait... only 5 states have officially weighed in.  :ninja:  

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,963
Politics: Classical Liberal

Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.
I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
The country is split half and half.
The polls and the pundits are all full of ****.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,568
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
The country is split half and half.
The polls and the pundits are all full of ****.
Obviously. Has to call into question expert opinion.  :cool:  
 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,905

I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,963
Politics: Classical Liberal

Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:15 am » wrote: Obviously. Has to call into question expert opinion.  :cool:  
 
Politics are fluid.
There are no political experts.
Some are better guessers than others, but there are no experts.

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 27,336
Politics: Classical Liberal

It hit last night when everyone was sleeping, go figure.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,545
Politics: Fascist

AnnoyedLiberall » 04 Nov 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't expect a blue wave or a red wave.
The country is split half and half.
The polls and the pundits are all full of ****.
The division is so close to half you might even wonder if it is by design...

Lol. you people.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,865

duck615 » 04 Nov 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.


Just how is that going to happen when compromise is agreeing to never agree on real time and natural displacement of reproductions occuping space in plain sight socially pretending life is but a dream state of mind outside the moment here.

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 2,026
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
duck615 » 04 Nov 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: I do believe Biden will win this. Hopefully now we can stop fighting each other.
Omg, I'm agreeing with you.   :faint:  
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,145
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.

Link?
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,276
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:14 pm » wrote: Omg, I'm agreeing with you.   Image
I told you RR. Shaky Susan would win. You cant believe anything you hear.  You didn't listen. ;)  ha ha . :wah:  

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 2,026
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:22 pm » wrote: I told you RR. Shaky Susan would win. You cant believe anything you hear.  You didn't listen. Image  ha ha . Image
Collins hasn't won yet.  There is 85% of the vote in.  The remaining 15% is in Cumberland and York counties, absentee ballots.  All that needs to happen is for Susan to get less than 50% of the vote and we're headed to ranked choice voting......it's razor close.
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,276
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:25 pm » wrote: Collins hasn't won yet.  There is 85% of the vote in.  The remaining 15% is in Cumberland and York counties, absentee ballots.  All that needs to happen is for Susan to get less than 50% of the vote and we're headed to ranked choice voting......it's razor close.
They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. :wah:  

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 2,026
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. Image
They've called the presidential race for Maine.  They haven't called the Senate race yet.  

Yeah, Susan married a lobbyist in 2012.  Money changes everything.
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,276
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: They've called the presidential race for Maine.  They haven't called the Senate race yet.  

Yeah, Susan married a lobbyist in 2012.  Money changes everything.
I saw that. Up here we went Trump. But I kind of knew that. I made five trips around town when Trump came to Hardwood Products. I saw the luv. :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 2,026
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
sootedupCyndi » 04 Nov 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: They already called it. It was just a pipe dream RR.  She just got married a few years ago. Susie go home..  to your new husband... your too old.  LOLOL  free us. Image
I just checked another couple sources and they do seem to have called the race for Collins.

Ugh.   :(   

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,074
Politics: Liberal

No blue wave. The Red side has a lblatantly corrupt LIAR who is responsible for the DEATHS of a hundred thousand or so Americans spent months actively trying to KILL Americans a ;lazy and stupid man who gave UP on trying to get a virus under control that most of the rest of the developed world DID get under control. A man with no integrity and no decency

The other side ran an honest decent man and America basically split on THAT choice it is an embarrassemt that America has this many TreasonMonkeys

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,964
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 04 Nov 2020, 10:04 am » wrote: Win or lose this is not the landslide predicted by the "experts" or polls.

It's the blue ripple, headed toward a blue snivel.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,276
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RollingRock » 04 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: I just checked another couple sources and they do seem to have called the race for Collins.

Ugh.   Image
I should have bet you money on it. Shoot! You know what she is RR? A female version Of John McCain.. cut from the same cloth.   John McCain>>>> Keating five. Probably spelled that wrong.  S & L bailout. 1980's. Shoved under the rug. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  involved with the Bushies.. and fat grannies brother. 80 Billion. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ingo, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 264 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads