For the Children ...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
138 posts
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Dear Deplorables:

Do you really want to raise your children with an ethos that allows stunningly rampant lying? Are you really going to teach them to be self-centered brats? Will you not only allow but encourage them to sulk and throw wild tantrums, when things don't go their way? It will be okay with you, if they grow up to rip off charities for their own wants? Will you instill in them the cowardly bigotry that defines you? Do you want them also to blame everyone from ethnic groups to the news media to science for their inadequacies? Will you tell your sons that it is their right to "grab 'em by the ******," and teach your daughters they should submit to such if it is done by somebody rich and famous? Will you indoctrinate them with the kind of Christianity that believes it is okay to excuse all abuses and evil from someone they know is a religious fraud so long as you get some Taliban judges out of him? That you can't abort "babies," but you can put them in cages in an effort to keep out those insufficiently white?

It is obvious this is how your parents raised you, but I want you to consider something. Given the way your free-lunch economics has you living on welfare some future "others" are going to pay for, you should maybe worry about what having raised selfish little monsters means when the bills for your welfare come due. If they have become educated and overcome the nastiness you tried to instill in them, they will hate you for what you are. If your corruption sticks, they are probably not going to be the least bit interested in paying the bills for the welfare you suck now. They are liable to take away your pensions and stolen savings and Social Security, stick your sorry *** on an ice flow, and shove your sorry *** out to sea. If you're lucky, they might give you some seal blubber to gum.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Okay, not many of you Deplorables are capable of reproduction, given the barriers between enjoying pig **** and the prospect of ... spawn.

That said, are you just short-sighted fans of the simplistic, not at all capable of thinking about the ramifications involved in the way you lick the spittle of such a corrupt Mussolini-wannabe? Do you really hope your mailman's children will grow up to be like Ivanka or Junior or Eric? Do you really look at those punk/brats and think, "If only my pussies could be Jared grabbed"?

Pretty much ever since that uppity negro got to be boss, you ******* have been all about grievance politics. Your entire existence has been all about how America is biased against the dominant race, gender, and religion. Everything you are has been about how some "other" has been treated better than has your pampered constituency. Uneducated, you know nothing of the Know Nothings who preceded your more recent sniveling.

For the children, you punks, not because they've earned it, but because it is a certainty you selfish, pampered crybabies have earned nothing of what you have stolen from them.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

RickyTavy » 14 Nov 2020, 3:04 am » wrote: Okay, not many of you Deplorables are capable of reproduction, given the barriers between enjoying pig **** and the prospect of ... spawn.

That said, are you just short-sighted fans of the simplistic, not at all capable of thinking about the ramifications involved in the way you lick the spittle of such a corrupt Mussolini-wannabe? Do you really hope your mailman's children will grow up to be like Ivanka or Junior or Eric? Do you really look at those punk/brats and think, "If only my pussies could be Jared grabbed"?

Pretty much ever since that uppity negro got to be boss, you ******* have been all about grievance politics. Your entire existence has been all about how America is biased against the dominant race, gender, and religion. Everything you are has been about how some "other" has been treated better than has your pampered constituency. Uneducated, you know nothing of the Know Nothings who preceded your more recent sniveling.

For the children, you punks, not because they've earned it, but because it is a certainty you selfish, pampered crybabies have earned nothing of what you have stolen from them.

Kamala, AOC, Omar, and Maxine advocate for open borders and sanctuary cities.
Is that your position, too?
Do you want to see millions of wetbacks flood the streets of Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff ?
Do you know how to speak Spanish?     (maybe you better start learning)
Will you give-away the state of Arizona to foreigners who do not like you and will feed on
your children like vultures on roadkill ??

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Taipan » 14 Nov 2020, 7:31 am » wrote: Kamala, AOC, Omar, and Maxine advocate for open borders and sanctuary cities.
Is that your position, too?
Do you want to see millions of wetbacks flood the streets of Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff ?
Do you know how to speak Spanish?     (maybe you better start learning)
Will you give-away the state of Arizona to foreigners who do not like you and will feed on
your children like vultures on roadkill ??
Answer the question
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

ForestRock

Share      Unread post

RickyTavy » 13 Nov 2020, 9:41 pm » wrote: Dear Deplorables:

Do you really want to raise your children with an ethos that allows stunningly rampant lying? Are you really going to teach them to be self-centered brats? Will you not only allow but encourage them to sulk and throw wild tantrums, when things don't go their way? It will be okay with you, if they grow up to rip off charities for their own wants? Will you instill in them the cowardly bigotry that defines you? Do you want them also to blame everyone from ethnic groups to the news media to science for their inadequacies? Will you tell your sons that it is their right to "grab 'em by the ******," and teach your daughters they should submit to such if it is done by somebody rich and famous? Will you indoctrinate them with the kind of Christianity that believes it is okay to excuse all abuses and evil from someone they know is a religious fraud so long as you get some Taliban judges out of him? That you can't abort "babies," but you can put them in cages in an effort to keep out those insufficiently white?

It is obvious this is how your parents raised you, but I want you to consider something. Given the way your free-lunch economics has you living on welfare some future "others" are going to pay for, you should maybe worry about what having raised selfish little monsters means when the bills for your welfare come due. If they have become educated and overcome the nastiness you tried to instill in them, they will hate you for what you are. If your corruption sticks, they are probably not going to be the least bit interested in paying the bills for the welfare you suck now. They are liable to take away your pensions and stolen savings and Social Security, stick your sorry *** on an ice flow, and shove your sorry *** out to sea. If you're lucky, they might give you some seal blubber to gum.

I think you are largely right, however I offer this thought; There is a difference between Trumpists and Republicans. I am mostly a Republican (refugee these days); Trumpists are something else. Critical reasoning, thinking doesn't happen. They receive their orders from Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs; there is no formulation of opinion based on training, education or experience. They repeat what those three say absent thought. If we are to get these sheep to participate in a functioning democratic system, it's those three we have to change. If Sean Hannity said tomorrow, that Communism is wonderful, without a thought Trumpists would be knitting hammers and sickles and singing The Internationale...many of them brag about their fealty to Trump. It is sad and pathetic but it is what it is...The good news is that three people (Hanniity, Ingraham and Dobbs) order 70 million as to what opinions they will have. Deal with those three (legally, morally and ethically-we are not them) and the Trumpists will follow.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

ForestRock » 14 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: I think you are largely right, however I offer this thought; There is a difference between Trumpists and Republicans. I am mostly a Republican (refugee these days); Trumpists are something else. Critical reasoning, thinking doesn't happen. They receive their orders from Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs; there is no formulation of opinion based on training, education or experience. They repeat what those three say absent thought. If we are to get these sheep to participate in a functioning democratic system, it's those three we have to change. If Sean Hannity said tomorrow, that Communism is wonderful, without a thought Trumpists would be knitting hammers and sickles and singing The Internationale...many of them brag about their fealty to Trump. It is sad and pathetic but it is what it is...The good news is that three people (Hanniity, Ingraham and Dobbs) order 70 million as to what opinions they will have. Deal with those three (legally, morally and ethically-we are not them) and the Trumpists will follow.
Agree completely. I always tell people that we need REAL Republicans back, because the traitors and criminals infesting that party are no such thing..
Once the conmen and thieves came in, they started systematically driving out the rational, pragmatic, decent republicans and taking over the party name.

We NEED two strong and honorable opposing parties to have a healthy democracy.

solon

Share      Unread post

ForestRock » 14 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: I think you are largely right, however I offer this thought; There is a difference between Trumpists and Republicans. I am mostly a Republican (refugee these days); Trumpists are something else. Critical reasoning, thinking doesn't happen. They receive their orders from Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs; there is no formulation of opinion based on training, education or experience. They repeat what those three say absent thought. If we are to get these sheep to participate in a functioning democratic system, it's those three we have to change. If Sean Hannity said tomorrow, that Communism is wonderful, without a thought Trumpists would be knitting hammers and sickles and singing The Internationale...many of them brag about their fealty to Trump. It is sad and pathetic but it is what it is...The good news is that three people (Hanniity, Ingraham and Dobbs) order 70 million as to what opinions they will have. Deal with those three (legally, morally and ethically-we are not them) and the Trumpists will follow.
Glad to see you post that. I am certainly glad there are some rational Republicans out there however I have to say where were you when your side began attacking the left making the word libearl a perjorative? When Rush and Coulter began to take over the messaging of your party turning it away from policy and toward nothing but HATE the left? When dogwhistle racism became pro forma and they TRAINED the right to become the Frankenstines monster that Trump was able to take control of by being MORE disgusting racist and hatefilled than the other candidates?  When Newt Gingrich was sent out a congressional memo telling other Republicans that when they speak to the press about Democrats to use words like sick and pervertted?

I am not trying to attack you at all but I SAW all that happeing and didnt see much pushback from anywhere in your party. Those were the first steps TOWARD Trumpism

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Yup.  That's why I talk about the cult of Deplorables, rather than Republicans generally.

solon

Share      Unread post

RickyTavy » 14 Nov 2020, 2:34 pm » wrote: Yup.  That's why I talk about the cult of Deplorables, rather than Republicans generally.
Exactly and why I call them TreasonMonkeys to differentiate between rational republicans and the Death Cult

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

RickyTavy » 13 Nov 2020, 9:41 pm » wrote: Dear Deplorables:

If you dont like lying then stop doing it.

solon

Share      Unread post

FOS is a punk so we get his version of I know you are but what am I. My GOD the stupidity gets so BORING

omh

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 13 Nov 2020, 9:41 pm » wrote: Dear Deplorables:

What is the exact purpose of reproduction regardless the form of life occupying space now? Not theories, theologies, projections of quantum could becomes, I want the specific actions and reactions that sustain the numbers per species actively timed apart so far and how each replacement experiences the same event horizons conceived until decomposed mutually adpating here in this atmosphere now. Same way their ancestry did so far, siblings included.

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: FOS is a punk so we get his version of I know you are but what am I. My GOD the stupidity gets so BORING
what are you, not who do you believe you should have been born as?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Would you rather see Jeb Bush or DJ Trump as President ?
What position has Trump taken that is not conservative Republican?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: FOS is a punk so we get his version of I know you are but what am I. My GOD the stupidity gets so BORING

The Dems are seeking to destroy old-fashioned, armed,
White, Christian, Capitalist, America.

Is that your position, also?                                     

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

ForestRock » 14 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote:  Trumpists are something else. Critical reasoning, thinking doesn't happen. They receive their orders from Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs; there is no formulation of opinion based on training, education or experience. They repeat what those three say absent thought.follow.
That is the sickening part right there. 

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Taipan » 14 Nov 2020, 5:29 pm » wrote: The Dems are seeking to destroy old-fashioned, armed,
White, Christian, Capitalist, America.

Is that your position, also?                                     
Joe Biden is a white Christian Capitalist American, friend. 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 6:24 pm » wrote: Joe Biden is a white Christian Capitalist American, friend.
LOL! Exactly! 

Honestly, I think it plays a huge part of why he won the election, especially when it comes to the "blue wall" states. 

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 14 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Don't bother trying to appeal to their concern for their children.

Trumpsuckers happily AND PROUDLY lay their children's lives on the alter of servicing Trump.

Intentionally exposing their children to COVID to prove their groveling loyalty to Trump.
It doesn't get more depraved than that.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 14 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm » wrote: Don't bother trying to appeal to their concern for their children.

Trumpsuckers happily AND PROUDLY lay their children's lives on the alter of servicing Trump.

Intentionally exposing their children to COVID to prove their groveling loyalty to Trump.
It doesn't get more depraved than that.

meanwhile democrats kill their children before they are born